Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dopness vs pretty much of the server (Test Server)

wave 1 battle reports

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

Comments

• wave 1 battle reports

That is the only BR I found to be half decent, the others were not impressive.

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    That is the only BR I found to be half decent, the others were not impressive.
    You're never impressed coolking :p
    wave 1 battle reports
    you taking on the entire test server?
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,840
    its the test server?????   that GGE doesnt aparantly do any testing on so is probably the most pointless thing in the game!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

So this is who attacked me!
    Burn him  :p
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• That is the only BR I found to be half decent, the others were not impressive.
    You're never impressed coolking :p
    wave 1 battle reports
    you taking on the entire test server?

sure am lol

• wave 2

• the wars still going we already destroyed a few alliances

yes the test server is fun B)

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,796
    test server was fun but got boring once i did most of the stuff 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Does the test server reset when they introduce a new update? I mean do all castles and ops etc revert to the beginning?
    pUnknown @ au 1
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    Does the test server reset when they introduce a new update? I mean do all castles and ops etc revert to the beginning?
    Nope, not usually. Although some things on accounts may be reset from time to time, that hasn't happened yet. :)
  • got more as soon as ggs fixes my test server account issue

Sign In to comment.