Home Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Acronym game

Comments

• Lil Old Lady (US1)Lil Old Lady (US1) US1 Posts: 4,507
    Beauty Really Overpowers... :)

ZQW 
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    Zoologic Quest Will

TPT
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
    Terrorizing People Tonight... >:)

UHQ 
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,941
    Unicorns Horn Quarry

HUI

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Hello under insinuation

LOL

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7,479
    Losing Or Loosing

OKA
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
    Omnipresent  Koala Army

IOD

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Innocent Obnoxious Duck

KFI
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    Kimberly Fits In

XDC
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Xavier's Dead Chickens :'(

BGT
    His Amazingness/Swagness, princeadi
  • Big Goat Tong
    Fail...

we'll change that to Blue Giant Ticks...

ZYZYVA
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    Zip your zipper you Viking ass

AMGTRD
    All Mighty Goat Triangle Round Detective

RZTFETR

• Rare Zebras Take Forever Eating Their Rice

AAAA
    All Anacondas  Are All-powerful

ZDT

• Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7,479
    Zelda 'Da' Terrible

PAK
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    Plankton and Krusty

TURD
  • Terrifying Upturned Reasonable Donkey

LLLJ 
    brag
  • MaxMaxon (US1)MaxMaxon (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    United Interface Gun

ABC

You want to know what is going on at support? Oh, yeah. Send an email to xyzxyz and then have them tell you an email address to ask for a phone number so you can get an address for international mail to Mars. Once Elon Musk finally lands on Mars they'll tell you where to go in the Andromeda Galaxy to ask extraterrestrial intelligence what GGE support is truly doing because nobody on Earth knows what they do. The logic here is that we can't ever know what they do because they don't do anything! - dliu3

OQU 
Sign In to comment.