We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nation Forces - Now Recruiting!

Nation Forces 

Nation Forces is an alliance on the US1 Server

Looking for active and loyal members

Who we are

Nation Forces is an alliance that has been here for 3 years, we are looking forward to the new year and to our achievements together.We are active and always trying to help each other when needed. Nation Forces isn't looking for a certain type of players, we accept PvP and PvE players. 

Goals

• Grow strong and big enough to finish events as an alliance and be placed in the top 50s.
  • One of our biggest goals is become one of the top 100 alliances in the server and become one of the most respectable alliances.
  • While on the road to top 100 or at top 100 expand our alliance by starting our official Sub.
  • Retain our rank as top 100s in Might Points, Honor, and Command Points. 

Requirements

Nation Forces has PP (Power Points) requirements which can vary depending on your level.
Active requirements, we are looking for members who log on 5 days out of a week.
We do have a looting requirement that has been newly implemented.

Last but not least and probably the most important is having fun!

Perks of Joining

We have players that have experience in the game
We don't only have experience, but we are also supportive
Alliance bonuses are maxed or nearly maxed
Alliance Funds are loaded
We do glory hours

This is the end of the recruitment thread if interested please contact the players listed in game or on the forums.

Kujo2 
Acrone
Drago77
Democracy
Robert0311

Acrone (US1)
Proud Member of Nation Forces

I lost but I came really close but i'll take that glory
Currently my best Foreign Lord hit, looking forward to better ones

Nation Forces Is Now Recruiting

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/326368/nation-forces-now-recruiting#latest (US1 Forums)
https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/326398/nation-forces-now-recruiting#latest (UK Forums)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The posts I make are my own opinions and it does not reflect on what my alliance believes.

Comments

Sign In to comment.