Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Question About Rankings

Apologies in advance if this is common knowledge to others, but I've never noticed it before.

I was perusing the power rankings and noticed there were players on that list, some with 400K+ PP, who had no castles.  Castles ruined and gone, no player by that name on any map.

In the lvl 50-69 category, the 4th ranked player was a nonexistent account. When you get into the lvl 70 rankings, they are legitimately everywhere. 

I guess I have two questions:  

First, why in the heck do non-accounts appear on these lists at all?

Second, how can you have 400K+ PP when you have no castles (and therefore no buildings, no troops, no glory, no honor, no on and on)?

It is really a pain in the biscuits when you're looking for farming targets.  There shouldn't be that much loose trash in there.

Malorie Knox @ usa 1

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    They are deleted players still in the system 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Revolc (GB1)Revolc (GB1) Posts: 970
    edited 30.12.2016

These are accounts that have been deleted or banned but because GGS runs this game, they are still in the rankings.

Second, how can you have 400K+ PP when you have no castles (and therefore no buildings, no troops, no glory, no honor, no on and on)?
    PP doesn't change until you login so the accounts remain at the PP they were at when the owners were last online.
    Revolc @ USA 1
  • Malorie Knox (US1)Malorie Knox (US1) US1 Posts: 196
    edited 30.12.2016

These are accounts that have been deleted or banned but because GGS runs this game, they are still in the rankings.

PP doesn't change until you login so the accounts remain at the PP they were at when the owners were last online.
    Well I know they're accounts that have been abandoned or otherwise removed from the game.  I'm wondering why they stay in the rankings.  I guess "It's GGS" is about as good an explanation as I will get.

Thanks for the explanation on PP.  I didn't know that.  
    Post edited by Malorie Knox (US1) on
    Malorie Knox @ usa 1
  • No problem :)
    Revolc @ USA 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file