Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Taking Metros

168»

Comments

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 656
    you start an alliance, create 60ish accounts, spend millions on troops, comms and equipment oh and get all accounts to lvl 70 leg lvl 500ish, start a war with an alliance holding the metros so must learn to send 100 attacks all at the same time, wipe them out them send attack after attack on metro until all defenders a re dead then send a capture force with back up defence support of about 100k plus, then get trolled on forum for being a bully, and cheat, serial multi accounter, picking on poor alliances that cannot defend themselves and become an asset stealer , daily abuse from certain trolls because they haven't got the money or hadn't thought of it them selves, then you have a metro for an extra 250 units of food per hour which you could have looted for nothing, all because you built an alliance strong enough to do this , but nothing to do with the other players as its only you in all 64 accountsm secret is you  then  befriend abbie and HND, pander to them then they will turn a blind eye to all you do and troll bash any completion, oh then you must call yourself BSK  , but be warned do not name urself by any other name or you will have a crusade launched against you, only alliances who are abbies  friends are allowed to cheat and have multis    
    Think I better get started on all those multi accounts now.
    might call them all by my name Gazz1 Gazz2 Gazz3 no one will click on they are all same person.

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 656
    I see I have another flag  :*wonder who could do that 2 me
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 19.01.2017
    you start an alliance, create 60ish accounts, spend millions on troops, comms and equipment oh and get all accounts to lvl 70 leg lvl 500ish, start a war with an alliance holding the metros so must learn to send 100 attacks all at the same time, wipe them out them send attack after attack on metro until all defenders a re dead then send a capture force with back up defence support of about 100k plus, then get trolled on forum for being a bully, and cheat, serial multi accounter, picking on poor alliances that cannot defend themselves and become an asset stealer , daily abuse from certain trolls because they haven't got the money or hadn't thought of it them selves, then you have a metro for an extra 250 units of food per hour which you could have looted for nothing, all because you built an alliance strong enough to do this , but nothing to do with the other players as its only you in all 64 accountsm secret is you  then  befriend abbie and HND, pander to them then they will turn a blind eye to all you do and troll bash any completion, oh then you must call yourself BSK  , but be warned do not name urself by any other name or you will have a crusade launched against you, only alliances who are abbies  friends are allowed to cheat and have multis    

Close but no cigar.

What you do is; become a GGS employee, create super-accounts free of charge, distribute those accounts to alliance members and allies and then start wars with other alliances in order to stimulate spending. Do you understand now?

Think about it. If you were GGS and you were profiting hugely from a bug-ridden glitchy game that you refused to invest in and improve; with possibly the worst customer support offered by ANY business; whose lack of transparency meant that in the event of credit theft, you present an uncooperative brick wall to the victims of crime; with that lack of integrity and open disdain for your customer base, would 'rigging the game' be morally beyond the pale to you?

And if someone gets a little uppity or too big for their boots, simply have them banned from the forum and have their accounts suspended/deleted.

Consider Toe the tyrant; roaring like a lion, beating his chest like King Kong; a self-proclaimed king who stomped all over the server with his multiple accounts refusing to abide by the rules he agreed to - remember him? Toe who disappeared without so much as a whisper and all traces of him wiped from the forum... You didn't notice that, did you? Yeah, right; of course you didn't. But you don't possess big-boy pants, do you, so instead you 'suck up to the boss' in the hope of earning brownie points and avoiding the exposure of your lack of courage and self-respect.

A war game without warriors. HND and I are simply reading the writing on the wall... Don't shoot the messenger. 'Warriors' like you and Gazz should be grateful that we are doing all your thinking for you.

• you start an alliance, create 60ish accounts, spend millions on troops, comms and equipment oh and get all accounts to lvl 70 leg lvl 500ish, start a war with an alliance holding the metros so must learn to send 100 attacks all at the same time, wipe them out them send attack after attack on metro until all defenders a re dead then send a capture force with back up defence support of about 100k plus, then get trolled on forum for being a bully, and cheat, serial multi accounter, picking on poor alliances that cannot defend themselves and become an asset stealer , daily abuse from certain trolls because they haven't got the money or hadn't thought of it them selves, then you have a metro for an extra 250 units of food per hour which you could have looted for nothing, all because you built an alliance strong enough to do this , but nothing to do with the other players as its only you in all 64 accountsm secret is you  then  befriend abbie and HND, pander to them then they will turn a blind eye to all you do and troll bash any completion, oh then you must call yourself BSK  , but be warned do not name urself by any other name or you will have a crusade launched against you, only alliances who are abbies  friends are allowed to cheat and have multis    

Close but no cigar.

What you do is; become a GGS employee, create super-accounts free of charge, distribute those accounts to alliance members and allies and then start wars with other alliances in order to stimulate spending. Do you understand now?

Think about it. If you were GGS and you were profiting hugely from a bug-ridden glitchy game that you refused to invest in and improve; with possibly the worst customer support offered by ANY business; whose lack of transparency meant that in the event of credit theft, you present an uncooperative brick wall to the victims of crime; with that lack of integrity and open disdain for your customer base, would 'rigging the game' be morally beyond the pale to you?

And if someone gets a little uppity or too big for their boots, simply have them banned from the forum and have their accounts suspended/deleted.

Consider Toe the tyrant; roaring like a lion, beating his chest like King Kong; a self-proclaimed king who stomped all over the server with his multiple accounts refusing to abide by the rules he agreed to - remember him? Toe who disappeared without so much as a whisper and all traces of him wiped from the forum... You didn't notice that, did you? Yeah, right; of course you didn't. But you don't possess big-boy pants, do you, so instead you 'suck up to the boss' in the hope of earning brownie points and avoiding the exposure of your lack of courage and self-respect.

A war game without warriors. HND and I are simply reading the writing on the wall... Don't shoot the messenger. 'Warriors' like you and Gazz should be grateful that we are doing all your thinking for you.

It wouldn`t surprise me to be honest.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301

Close but no cigar.

Talking to yourself is an indication of insanity :)
  • you start an alliance, create 60ish accounts, spend millions on troops, comms and equipment oh and get all accounts to lvl 70 leg lvl 500ish, start a war with an alliance holding the metros so must learn to send 100 attacks all at the same time, wipe them out them send attack after attack on metro until all defenders a re dead then send a capture force with back up defence support of about 100k plus, then get trolled on forum for being a bully, and cheat, serial multi accounter, picking on poor alliances that cannot defend themselves and become an asset stealer , daily abuse from certain trolls because they haven't got the money or hadn't thought of it them selves, then you have a metro for an extra 250 units of food per hour which you could have looted for nothing, all because you built an alliance strong enough to do this , but nothing to do with the other players as its only you in all 64 accountsm secret is you  then  befriend abbie and HND, pander to them then they will turn a blind eye to all you do and troll bash any completion, oh then you must call yourself BSK  , but be warned do not name urself by any other name or you will have a crusade launched against you, only alliances who are abbies  friends are allowed to cheat and have multis    

Close but no cigar.

Talking to yourself is an indication of insanity :)
    You almost made me laugh there.. Don`t worry someone will save you with a `lol`.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
    edited 27.01.2017

Well, guys; I can tell you for a fact that Praetorians have literally bought their top spot. Their performance in this war has been absolutely laughable. HND and I have shown comprehensively that Mikeshot and his band of merry men would be no match at all for any half decent alliance. We have taken thousands of honour points from them, killed more of their troops than they have ours and we two have prevented them from performing in either of the contests that are currently running.

And this despite the fact that Mikeshot is making false accusations against HND in order to have his account suspended while his alliance rapes it. Even with the help of GGS, they can't put us away. They would stand absolutely NO chance against an alliance like CG who, to be fair, deserve the top spot much more then the Praetorians do.

Honestly guys, if two players operating with minimum resources can cause the number one alliance problems like we are doing, imagine what an alliance filled with players like us could do... We could clean this server up in a matter of weeks; all it takes is courage and NO amount of rubies can substitute for courage.

Praetorians? They ain't all that. pmsl

Post edited by abbiewalker (GB1) on
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301

keep believing Abbie

sorry we don't post hits on you apparently the server hard drive is not big enough :) 

edited 27.01.2017

keep believing Abbie

sorry we don't post hits on you apparently the server hard drive is not big enough :) 

Hi Mike, how's it going...Not very well from what I've seen so far, and HND says thanks for the free tools :p

Post edited by abbiewalker (GB1) on
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 03.03.2017
    This is an old post. It might have to be closed now by a forum moderater. Also, this post seems to have gone off topic that changed from "taking metros" to this bitter dispute between abbiewalker and her opponents. It sounds like to me at least some parts of this post don't even relate to capturing a metropolis either. Not to mention the person who originally posted on this also made his last comment on page 1. lol.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    USA1 would eat you guys alive :)
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    USA1 would eat you guys alive :)
    Most of the players on this thread have almost twice as many might points than you.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Might points mean jack chit when in a war. 

You put up shitter decos or unteched storm commanders and castas everywhere over legendarys you get more might points andother random shit like that.  Might points are irrelevant when you spend all your time hitting targets and recruiting troops to hit NPC's to maintain your might points that you cant do any meaningful PvP. 

You get so many might points for event titles, might points are things event players value. 
  • This is getting off topic and has nothing to do with taking Metros. I think that the bottom line is that it may not be worth it trying to steal a metro in the first place. Whoever is the current holder of a metro very well could be a permanent holder regardless of how much might points that person has and especially if part of a really strong alliance. I find it funny that people are still commenting on an old post. Old posts can get closed as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • @BM ang1243 will you close this post please? The last time people commented here was way back in January and now people are commenting again months later in March on an old topic. I have seen old posts get closed before.
    David Noble @ usa 1
This discussion has been closed.