Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Taking Metros

Comments

• Oh my! Who did that? Was that me? Bad Plum.Very Bad Plum.

At least HND had the decency to replace his rubble with low level farmhouses and pretend it never happened.  :D

• abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 16.01.2017
    Ooops! I spoke too soon. Yet another empty castle from EN1's mouthiest non-player, Abbie.  :D

Hmmm.  Not as empty as you thought, not been a very good day for poor Fran now has it. Maybe you should send him over to Crimson-Guard for some lessons, LOL

• Plum II (GB1)Plum II (GB1) Posts: 107
    edited 17.01.2017
    Gasp! Is that another one?! How many does that come to today? 7? 8?
    At this rate, neither you nor HND will have a single building left standing.

Empty, Empty, Empty. One of these days, you will stop turtle-ing and defend one of my attacks. Then again, I might just own my very own pet Unicorn. Until then, I'll keep sending out BD comms at you. Let's see how many more buildings turn to rubble by morning :wink:

• abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 17.01.2017
    Ooops! I spoke too soon. Yet another empty castle from EN1's mouthiest non-player, Abbie.  :D

Actually, RF, if you never spoke again it would be too soon.

It is becoming more and more clear that some of the top players on this server are GGS employees and that the game is rigged and you can evade the issue of cheating by throwing up smokescreens all you like but it's not going to help you. In fact, RF, you are the very definition of the lady that doth protest.

Anyone with more than a few brain-cells will observe that every time the subject of cheating comes up, whether it be multis, credit-card theft, money-laundering or even the fact that certain players have been given special permission to not only run multiple accounts but to distribute them among their friends in their alliance; every time a discussion begins to question the issues that have the most profound effect on the community, the likes of you and IK pop up to derail the discussion. Every time the possibility to educate and warn the community comes up, you appear like a bad smell to protect the interests of the cheats... Consistently.

There is something deeply wrong with the game and you rushing around forcing everyone's heads to be buried in the sand does absolutely nothing to help and in fact, your penchant for dishonesty can be clearly seen. It is quite apparent from your behaviour and the manner in which the forum is moderated that useful discussion that serves the interests of the community is not welcome here and that fact alone should start alarm bells ringing in the minds of ALL players, especially the ones who are actually paying money to play, since what is going on here adds up to fraud. Why are you, and Praets/CG in general, so resistant to speaking openly about these issues? (That was a rhetorical question; the answer is obvious.)

Are 'we', (HND and I), the only ones to have raised eye-brows regarding the fact that Toe the tyrant has been all but scoured from the forum history? What disturbs me the most though is the fact that if one were to rely on the forum in order to write up a history of what has occurred here, not only would the history be incomplete, it would be entirely inaccurate. And worse, one of the most effective advocates against cheats has been banned from contributing to the discussion precisely because none of you can prevail over him on the basis of logical and reasoned arguments... You can't beat him, so he was banned.

There are a lot of vulnerable people playing this game, RF, and all of your contributions betray the fact that you are in the business of helping those who would exploit this group. It's cowardly, a disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourself. What you are attempting to cover up has already been exposed... It's a pity that the server is too spineless or docile to tackle the problem and we both know that THAT is the thing you fear the most - A community that has the self-respect to react against being treated like cows to be milked.

Ironically, it is this endemic lack of courage that has led to the demise of the server and paradoxically, 'courage' in the community is the only thing that can save it. Personally, I think the average player here would be happy to get into a queue and wait their turn for a simple execution rather than offer any resistance. This is a war game without warriors and a lack of courage here makes me wonder how much LESS courageous the community is in real life. Weak-mindedness and cowardice never won a war.

• Ooops! I spoke too soon. Yet another empty castle from EN1's mouthiest non-player, Abbie.  :D

Actually, RF, if you never spoke again it would be too soon.

It is becoming more and more clear that some of the top players on this server are GGS employees and that the game is rigged and you can evade the issue of cheating by throwing up smokescreens all you like but it's not going to help you. In fact, RF, you are the very definition of the lady that doth protest.

Anyone with more than a few brain-cells will observe that every time the subject of cheating comes up, whether it be multis, credit-card theft, money-laundering or even the fact that certain players have been given special permission to not only run multiple accounts but to distribute them among their friends in their alliance; every time a discussion begins to question the issues that have the most profound effect on the community, the likes of you and IK pop up to derail the discussion. Every time the possibility to educate and warn the community comes up, you appear like a bad smell to protect the interests of the cheats... Consistently.

There is something deeply wrong with the game and you rushing around forcing everyone's heads to be buried in the sand does absolutely nothing to help and in fact, your penchant for dishonesty can be clearly seen. It is quite apparent from your behaviour and the manner in which the forum is moderated that useful discussion that serves the interests of the community is not welcome here and that fact alone should start alarm bells ringing in the minds of ALL players, especially the ones who are actually paying money to play, since what is going on here adds up to fraud. Why are you, and Praets/CG in general, so resistant to speaking openly about these issues? (That was a rhetorical question; the answer is obvious.)

Are 'we', (HND and I), the only ones to have raised eye-brows regarding the fact that Toe the tyrant has been all but scoured from the forum history? What disturbs me the most though is the fact that if one were to rely on the forum in order to write up a history of what has occurred here, not only would the history be incomplete, it would be entirely inaccurate. And worse, one of the most effective advocates against cheats has been banned from contributing to the discussion precisely because none of you can prevail over him on the basis of logical and reasoned arguments... You can't beat him, so he was banned.

There are a lot of vulnerable people playing this game, RF, and all of your contributions betray the fact that you are in the business of helping those who would exploit this group. It's cowardly, a disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourself. What you are attempting to cover up has already been exposed... It's a pity that the server is too spineless or docile to tackle the problem and we both know that THAT is the thing you fear the most - A community that has the self-respect to react against being treated like cows to be milked.

Ironically, it is this endemic lack of courage that has led to the demise of the server and paradoxically, 'courage' in the community is the only thing that can save it. Personally, I think the average player here would be happy to get into a queue and wait their turn for a simple execution rather than offer any resistance. This is a war game without warriors and a lack of courage here makes me wonder how much LESS courageous the community is in real life. Weak-mindedness and cowardice never won a war.

Tl;DR can you spout anything other than nonsense.
  • HND? Is that you?
    You really need to stop typing up Abbie's responses for her. She's a big girl and can fight her own battles. Maybe she can't use more than 2 syllabled words, or deviate from the standard "Nofink you can do" repertoire, but they're still her own words, dangit.   :D
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301
    edited 17.01.2017

"Actually, RF, if you never spoke again it would be too soon.

It is becoming more and more clear that some of the top players on this server are GGS employees".

Umm - And abbie called me slow lol -

Enjoy your bans - I am pushing the 24 hour one next - only reason I have not banned you permanently is we like voluntary war bonus farms - pay rises all round here at GGE :)))

• cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 270
    "Are 'we', (HND and I), the only ones to have raised eye-brows regarding the fact that Toe the tyrant has been all but scoured from the forum history? What disturbs me the most though is the fact that if one were to rely on the forum in order to write up a history of what has occurred here, not only would the history be incomplete, it would be entirely inaccurate. And worse, one of the most effective advocates against cheats has been banned from contributing to the discussion precisely because none of you can prevail over him on the basis of logical and reasoned arguments... You can't beat him, so he was banned."

Hmm talk about a history re-write! 

Ask HND, I'm sure he can tell you why he was banned as I'm sure GGS would have told him. Since it happened not long after he made ridiculous sexual slurs about me on the forum then perhaps that may have been the straw that broke the camel's back, as they say, rather than a nefarious plan to silence him.  Actions have consequences........

"There is something deeply wrong with the game and you rushing around forcing everyone's heads to be buried in the sand does absolutely nothing to help and in fact, your penchant for dishonesty can be clearly seen. It is quite apparent from your behaviour and the manner in which the forum is moderated that useful discussion that serves the interests of the community is not welcome here and that fact alone should start alarm bells ringing in the minds of ALL players, especially the ones who are actually paying money to play, since what is going on here adds up to fraud. Why are you, and Praets/CG in general, so resistant to speaking openly about these issues? (That was a rhetorical question; the answer is obvious.)"

Well you are right about one thing, the answer is obvious, in fact various players including Mikeshot2 and philt123 have openly discussed the current flaws in the game, each making proposals for how to help improve things and reduce res op farming, the rewards from running a multi account etc.  Let's not indulge in any dishonesty by suggesting that Prae don't discuss these things openly.....So yes the answer is obvious, Feel free to go read the many threads that have covered these issues.

"It's a pity that the server is too spineless or docile to tackle the problem and we both know that THAT is the thing you fear the most - A community that has the self-respect to react against being treated like cows to be milked."

I do not believe this statement reflects the players on UK1 / EN1. Shocking as it may seem it is entirely possible they simply do not agree with you Abbie. They, like most of us, may have seen a variety of examples of things they would like to stop such as castle stacking for glory, multi accounting for tools etc BUT unlike you, they might like to solve this server  (most likely multi server) issue in an adult manner rather than launching / joining your 'crusade'. I know I would certainly like to occupy a moral high ground on these issues rather than behave in the manner you are exhibiting.  
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Does anyone know how to unfollow a post or something like that? I keep getting notified since I commented once and now it's getting really annoying. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• @cheza2000 (GB1)
    You're still attempting to talk sense to a crazy person.
    I eagerly await the next "public statement" HND types up for her in response to all that common sense you're throwing in her general direction, since her "Nofink you can do!" repertoire isn't an appropriate response this time.  :D
  • Ooops! I spoke too soon. Yet another empty castle from EN1's mouthiest non-player, Abbie.  :D

"Actually, RF, if you never spoke again it would be too soon.

It is becoming more and more clear that some of the top players on this server are GGS employees".

Umm - And abbie called me slow lol -

Enjoy your bans - I am pushing the 24 hour one next - only reason I have not banned you permanently is we like voluntary war bonus farms - pay rises all round here at GGE :)))

So, HND was right about you.

When I left CG, three new accounts popped up around my main and they began sending me abusive PMs. I reported this to GGE support and showed them other abusive PMs I had received from three CG players explaining that it was quite obvious that it was the same three trolls who had built new accounts around me. GGE offered me a new account, which I refused, and promised to take action against the owners of the three accounts. I asked them what action would be taken and they told me that they were unable to give out that information due to their privacy rules. I felt I had run into an uncooperative brick wall but since the three accounts were deleted, I left it at that.

Yesterday, HND was Skyped by one of his friends who had 'heard' that he'd been banned less than one hour after his ban had commenced! There can be only three ways that such information could have become 'public'; either:

1, HND broadcast the information himself, (which he didn't),
    2, The 'player' who requested the ban is a GGS employee or
    3, GGS 'leaked' information to a player.

And with that, all becomes clear. With that kind of 'integrity', and given the amount of 'hacking' and credit theft that this game facilitates, just how 'safe' is our user information; our bank details? No wonder GGS hates to co-operate in cases of credit-card theft - They appear to have staff that could directly benefit from it and could be penalized under the law for it... Staff like YOU Mike, YOU who spend 24 hours a day on the game and the idea that you have had to actually 'pay' for your various 'super-accounts' is becoming more and more dubious.

But it does make sense, doesn't it? You yourself have stated that the game is in decline and that does beg the question: If the game is in decline, why would you pump thousands of pounds, (or euros, as that seems to be your favoured currency), into a game that you believe to be in decline? Answer - You don't. I mean, what kind of idiot would pay so much for something which is about to become obsolete?

Also, I note that you alliance honour has increased and Adler's appears to have decreased... Now, we know you lack the spine to attack CG so this must have been an arrangement between you and your alt. I notice Griffin's honour hasn't suffered but then again, that probably because Hak would object to that, wouldn't he?

And Toe; wasn't his disappearance from the server, and the forum, very strange? Remember, it was because of him that the money-laundering and credit theft was discovered and now he has the Griffin account as an incentive to wind his neck in and stop risking a full legal investigation into GGS.

Also, Mr 'I won't tolerate multis here', I noticed that one of your dead farm accounts capped one of HND's RVs.

And another thing; HND noticed that over the past few days, never do three hours pass without him receiving an attack from you. Either you never ever sleep OR someone on the night-shift, Plum, perhaps, has your keys. Which is it? GGS are going to have a mountain of screenshots to get through. We are proving beyond all doubt that your relationship with GGS is much closer than you are letting on.

So, we know you are dishonest, we know you cheat, we know you're a multi and we know that you have access to personal information held by GGS. Tell me, Mike, with a playing field as level as that, why would anyone invest a single penny into this game?

• Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301

yeah all of above is true - I never sleep I am a GGE bot :)  thank you for pointing this out - Do have a nice day

Seriously Abbie this is when you run into trouble.  We know is a phrase that should have evidence in order to use. Mike is Mike. That is all he is. nor does he work for GGS ( the wind up's work as you take it at face value. rather than see that people have got fed up responding genuinely to the rubbish that gets spouted sometimes).

Yes Mike buys rubies, so do I. If the game did not make money then the free to play version would not exist. I will not comment on CG as I do not 'know' therefore I will leave that to them if anyone can actually be bother with replying to your crazy accusations. Mike is not Adler. That is a rumour HND started. Though at the time Mike was also accused of running Griffin and then my account too. I will repeat what Mike told HND. Feel free to report it to support to investigate. They can check the ip addresses used and they will not match.  Oh and nor does he fund half of CG as was also suggested in the past! (same old tripe being trotted out on a new day).

Mike is super active and does not pass share. He is not a multi, He does not have access to GGS data as he does not work for them.  Maybe you should make sure you are a pillar of virtue before you try throwing stones at someone who I have watched bend over backwards to help people, regardless of what that meant for him personally. 

I reply and try to address some of your posts, not really for your benefit, but for those who might read the rubbish you keep regurgitating and not know the situation and take it as fact. I do not post to debate logic with you, it would be like trying to explain colour to the blind, you need a common frame of reference to do that and I don't believe that exists here!  
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Plum II (GB1)Plum II (GB1) Posts: 107
    edited 18.01.2017

Or maybe, just maybe, we monitored HND's troop movement and after the first batch of troops were wiped out without him logging in to play hide-and-seek, like you two have for the last 3 days, we sussed it out. You aren't very smart, are you?

My goodness, your paranoia is in overdrive tonight. It must be hard being the only resident of lala-land and having to come up with all these theories on your own.

P.S. You talk too much. All that rubble won't clear itself.
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 663
    I will get this back on track, taken a metro ?
    well since i live in south shields I get the local metro up to newcastle.
    this is how I do it first I wake up have a wash and get ready.
    breakfast which is normally cuppa with a bit crumpet :p

after my bit of crumpet I open front door walk along street and reach the metro station.
    I then put my money in machine and it gives me a ruby ticket and metro pulls into station
    and I travel to newcastle.

This is how u take a metro  :*
  • @cheza2000           

Ah, Plum I, (I think Plum II was more of a downgrade than she was an upgrade), what are you talking about? HND has been banned from the forum for months, (for no reason), and his ban from the game happened only yesterday.

Oh, poor sensitive little Cheza... HND gets called a 'c**t' on the forum, I have been accused of not knowing who the father of my children is; both of us have received an unprecedented amount of abuse that went unsanctioned but poor Cheza; she gets one little double entendre and feels like her entire world has come crashing down and has HND banned permanently. What's the matter? Has your safe-space been violated? Are the itty-bitty feeling of the warrior queen hurt... Aw! Diddums.

As far as the weak protests of Phil and Mike are concerned, if there is room in that mind of yours, consider this: Given that the likes of Mike and Phil have benefited hugely from the various cheats and scams, don't you think it would have looked suspicious if they had stayed entirely silent on the issue? Mike more or less HAS been silent on these issues and when anyone but him brings up the subject, he is very quick to crack down on them. Through all your fawning over him, I'm guessing you failed to notice that, huh?

As for you last paragraph, either you are ignorant, in denial or just plain lying. Are you saying that Praets do not arrange honour hits to manipulate the stats in Mike's favour? That Praets don't multi? That they don't stack? Are you saying that the dead accounts in your farm alliance breathe life into themselves and take it upon themselves to capture your enemy's RVs? Are you denying that this platform actually facilitates crime? And that's the problem, isn't it; the issues are systemic. We know that there is credit crime being committed on the players of this game and we know that private information is leaked by GGS to other players. Hell, we even know that someone who has admitted to distributing the Melisandra app is a moderator of the forum... and you think that Phil and Mike's half-hearted remonstrations are going to do anything to fix things? Do you even think it's in their interests for things to be fixed?

And don't you find it odd that despite their constant insistence that this is a war game, Mike and co seem to spend an awful lot of money in order to avoid war... They all ally together in order to protect themselves from any real challenge. Does that make sense? If you went paint-balling, would you then insist that everyone with a paint-gun be on your side and that you were surrounded by a big glass cage that prevented you from getting paint on you? If you did that, what would be the point of going paint-balling?

Well, in effect, that's what Mike, Phil, AW and all the other brave big-hitters have done... They invested heavily in insulating themselves from the war-game... Why spend thousands of pounds in order to collect Khan tablets or Sam tokens? Either they are soft in the head OR something else is going on... No-one bets on a dead horse, except Mike. Take off your rose-tinted glasses and you might see that...

This is not a war game, Cheza, it's a duck shoot. There are vulnerable people here and they are being ripped off left and right. If you think that's okay then shame on you. If you don't, then I suggest you either deal with the issue at hand OR, of course, you could simply butt out and take your SJW nonsense elsewhere.

edited 18.01.2017

@cheza2000           

Ah, Plum I, (I think Plum II was more of a downgrade than she was an upgrade), what are you talking about? HND has been banned from the forum for months, (for no reason), and his ban from the game happened only yesterday.

Oh, poor sensitive little Cheza... HND gets called a 'c**t' on the forum, I have been accused of not knowing who the father of my children is; both of us have received an unprecedented amount of abuse that went unsanctioned but poor Cheza; she gets one little double entendre and feels like her entire world has come crashing down and has HND banned permanently. What's the matter? Has your safe-space been violated? Are the itty-bitty feeling of the warrior queen hurt... Aw! Diddums.

As far as the weak protests of Phil and Mike are concerned, if there is room in that mind of yours, consider this: Given that the likes of Mike and Phil have benefited hugely from the various cheats and scams, don't you think it would have looked suspicious if they had stayed entirely silent on the issue? Mike more or less HAS been silent on these issues and when anyone but him brings up the subject, he is very quick to crack down on them. Through all your fawning over him, I'm guessing you failed to notice that, huh?

As for you last paragraph, either you are ignorant, in denial or just plain lying. Are you saying that Praets do not arrange honour hits to manipulate the stats in Mike's favour? That Praets don't multi? That they don't stack? Are you saying that the dead accounts in your farm alliance breathe life into themselves and take it upon themselves to capture your enemy's RVs? Are you denying that this platform actually facilitates crime? And that's the problem, isn't it; the issues are systemic. We know that there is credit crime being committed on the players of this game and we know that private information is leaked by GGS to other players. Hell, we even know that someone who has admitted to distributing the Melisandra app is a moderator of the forum... and you think that Phil and Mike's half-hearted remonstrations are going to do anything to fix things? Do you even think it's in their interests for things to be fixed?

And don't you find it odd that despite their constant insistence that this is a war game, Mike and co seem to spend an awful lot of money in order to avoid war... They all ally together in order to protect themselves from any real challenge. Does that make sense? If you went paint-balling, would you then insist that everyone with a paint-gun be on your side and that you were surrounded by a big glass cage that prevented you from getting paint on you? If you did that, what would be the point of going paint-balling?

Well, in effect, that's what Mike, Phil, AW and all the other brave big-hitters have done... They invested heavily in insulating themselves from the war-game... Why spend thousands of pounds in order to collect Khan tablets or Sam tokens? Either they are soft in the head OR something else is going on... No-one bets on a dead horse, except Mike. Take off your rose-tinted glasses and you might see that...

This is not a war game, Cheza, it's a duck shoot. There are vulnerable people here and they are being ripped off left and right. If you think that's okay then shame on you. If you don't, then I suggest you either deal with the issue at hand OR, of course, you could simply butt out and take your SJW nonsense elsewhere.

And there you are. This particular essay clearly has your style HND, unless Abbie has become another person entirely. And your venom. 

Guess what, I have kept my replies civil and above board and even when given plenty of provocation to do otherwise. Perhaps that is why I am still free to express myself while you are banned from the forum. Does not appear to be stopping you though so I see you love all the terms and conditions of game play equally then? 

Soical Justice Warrior? lol since when? and because I disagree with you and abbie?  lol I guess UK1 has a lot of those then since you find so few agreeing with you on here.

Stop trying to pigeon hole the answers as though there are only 2 viable choices. Guess what? I am perfectly entitled to chose to disagree with and not to butt out.  

So course I'm sure you and Abbie could do the whole server a favour and disappear............ That way we might actually be able to debate the 'real' issues and put proposals forward to GGS rather than be stuck on your merry go round of hate and bile.

Love and Kisses
    Sensitive Warrior Queen Cheza 

(Nice find to know exactly what incident I was referring to Abbie, Guess it really does help when HND types up your replies.........)

Now must dash as apparently I have a world to rebuild and a safe space to scrub clean....... if only I could see, must have put down those rose tinted specs..........
    Post edited by cheza2000 (GB1) on
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • @Cheza2000

lmao... Cheza thinks GGS are interested in sorting out the problems of this game... pmsl... She thinks that GGS want to stop multis and farm alliances... rofl... Oh, stop... lmao, she thinks that GGS want to do something about the credit card theft.... hahahahahahahah.. OMG! My poor aching sides...

I'm afraid it will take a lot more than glasses to make you see. lmao

"...we might actually be able to debate the 'real' issues and put proposals forward to GGS..."

Priceless... roflmao

You know the definition of insanity, right?

• you start an alliance, create 60ish accounts, spend millions on troops, comms and equipment oh and get all accounts to lvl 70 leg lvl 500ish, start a war with an alliance holding the metros so must learn to send 100 attacks all at the same time, wipe them out them send attack after attack on metro until all defenders a re dead then send a capture force with back up defence support of about 100k plus, then get trolled on forum for being a bully, and cheat, serial multi accounter, picking on poor alliances that cannot defend themselves and become an asset stealer , daily abuse from certain trolls because they haven't got the money or hadn't thought of it them selves, then you have a metro for an extra 250 units of food per hour which you could have looted for nothing, all because you built an alliance strong enough to do this , but nothing to do with the other players as its only you in all 64 accountsm secret is you  then  befriend abbie and HND, pander to them then they will turn a blind eye to all you do and troll bash any completion, oh then you must call yourself BSK  , but be warned do not name urself by any other name or you will have a crusade launched against you, only alliances who are abbies  friends are allowed to cheat and have multis    
    mulam returns @ en 1
This discussion has been closed.