Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Taking Metros

Comments

• abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 15.01.2017

@mighty lemon

Yep, take notes, this is how you don't troll. 

Its called boxing clever, I leave the trolling to experts like your lot   ;)

• @mighty lemon

Yep, take notes, this is how you don't troll. 

Its called boxing clever, I leave the trolling to experts like your lot   ;)

LOL clever boxing, the only clever boxing you've done is on your brain, because clearly you can't use it right.
  • This thread should really just be changed to Abbie vs The World
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 663
    No its about a X CG player who fell out with her alliance.
    since that day she has just stole rvs island and whatever.
    She talks about rules but she is worse player on server absolutely useless :p

please don;t send ur 1 spy and take my rvs WAR GAME or little mouse game.

• sad case...

Abby sounds like your version of BigPete and llanna....  Took us about a week but both ended up deleting once we had capped and dropped OP's and stripped their whole alliance of RV's.  They started that part as well, we were just better at it than them...  You start something be prepared to finish it, otherwise don't complain when the other alliance finishes it for you and anyone who supported you along the way.  

Abby, you get to the point where you don't give a fk about loosing some SW's and belle's etc...  We get enough for free from events along with gate tools from renegades etc.  It hurts someone a lot more to defend and they loose all their tools than to toolrake and they loose one wave of tools.  But you wouldn't understand that...  

Placing bets, 2 weeks time Abby has had her OP's capped and dropped on her and is burning so hard she cant recruit etc and has so little food she cant feast to recruit then will start complaining about bullying.  Honor is nothing, its meaningless.  If you value stealing it it shows what you value, stupid pixel titles.  Battle with no rules etc you have to get realistic here, honor hits in storm wont get you anywhere....  building destroy comms and capping + dropping OPs will get you to an endgame, something you clearly lack.  

But I dropped my OP's and RV's before I started ?....Doh, there goes that theory, believe me I will still be here this time next year doing this stuff.
  • Yeah seems most of the Praetorian alliance is 'still learning ' LOL   

The praetorian family clearly have no clue about this war stuff, I can see now this is going to be a slow and painful lesson for you guys.

Remember, surrender is always an option     ;)

Someone is too deluded to notice when she's being mocked.
    Image result for over your head gif
  • Yeah seems most of the Praetorian alliance is 'still learning ' LOL   

The praetorian family clearly have no clue about this war stuff, I can see now this is going to be a slow and painful lesson for you guys.

Remember, surrender is always an option     ;)

Someone is too deluded to notice when she's being mocked.
    Image result for over your head gif

Yeah I know, he's a bit slow to catch on if you know what I mean    ;)    

LMAO....... But i wasn't going to tell everyone

Oh well with friends like you who needs enemies LOL

• why not as an alliance set up hits every 3 hours on her everywhere from everyone, its not hard to do... and when you have 60 players landing constantly every 3 hours even with 50-100 troops and premium comms for each hit people cant recruit for chit.  after the first 1-2 hours of doing it with one lading every 5 mins she has no food and no reso then you can relax and just whenever on, hit her some more and send coin boulder hits overnight...

as to being here in a year, I suspect your correct abby, but you wont progress far, nor will you achieve much.  
  • Anyone that agrees with me on this stuff and wants to show support without the 'axis of evil' finding out, then please send coal to my ice castle.....I promise I can put it to good use    ;)
  • Every time I log back into the forum it still amazes me these threads continue.

The game changed, whether it was for the better or not overall it did.
    The only thing stopping the game from being totally offline is the chat feature.
    You cant always be on top - times change things change, but at the end of the day its a game.

If you can understand why people choose to use Online Gaming as a hobby , then you should understand why people are how they are.

People have there opinions about me , mainly because I say whats on my mind and then other dont agree.
    Even the best of players have been taken advantage on at some point in this game.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 16.01.2017

Another noob that can't set a defence, snooze you lose  PMSL       :p

Remember 'Nothing you can do'

• so abbie seems u are a multi account as looks like u are accessing HNDs account and using it for ur so called crusade, now what was it your crusade is about multis, cheats and bullies, and what are u doing, cheating, running more than one account and bullying players trying to ruin their game hmmmm. 
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • so abbie seems u are a multi account as looks like u are accessing HNDs account and using it for ur so called crusade, now what was it your crusade is about multis, cheats and bullies, and what are u doing, cheating, running more than one account and bullying players trying to ruin their game hmmmm. 

What makes you think I'm a 'multi', Show me one good reason for you to think this ?
  • Another noob that can't set a defence, snooze you lose  PMSL       :p

Notice how no one responded to that? It's because by now everyone knows you well enough to know you *ONLY* hit in Storm and those are attackers.
    Keep trying to sell your failed propaganda to an uninterested audience though. It's hilarious watching you try.

And I guess these are all attack troops too     :p
    Think you are very much mistaken there Mulam, it does not prove Abbie is accessing HND`s account at all.. Given that HND lives in Ireland and Abbie lives in England, it would be very easy for GGS to completely debunk that outrageous claim by comparing their IP addresses, wouldn't it?

I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,037
    @Plum II (GB1) could you lend me some Popcorn?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Another noob that can't set a defence, snooze you lose  PMSL       :p

Notice how no one responded to that? It's because by now everyone knows you well enough to know you *ONLY* hit in Storm and those are attackers.
    Keep trying to sell your failed propaganda to an uninterested audience though. It's hilarious watching you try.

And I guess these are all attack troops too     :p
    Hey Crazy Lady, why don't you open up and show the inside of that report, so we can all see the shame and embarrassment you felt when you were unable to breach a storm castle wall with a mere 166 troops on the wall? Cutting out vital parts of any information and posting only sections which favour you is a pathetic attempt at gathering sympathy.
    Meanwhile, your castles are being destroyed by the 200 or so attacks you and HND received from Building Destruction commanders. lmao

@Plum II (GB1) could you lend me some Popcorn?
    You can have the entire bucket, I'm switching to wine. It's what I drink when I'm settling in for a night of destruction.
    I'm coming for you, Abbie. Hope you have your big girl panties on. Hopefully, you do something other than toolclean tonight. lol
  • Ooops! I spoke too soon. Yet another empty castle from EN1's mouthiest non-player, Abbie.  :D

This discussion has been closed.