Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Taking Metros

Confused.com, Preats and CG have said a lot about fair play yet are now taking UKN's metros? please explain as you said Only BSK tried to own them all and you 2 would not? yet a few weeks down the line? your trying to take them?

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    fair play is what large alliances use as an excuse to farm weaker players. No such thing as fair play, except in the imagination of the top players.
  • Mario999 (GB1)Mario999 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142
    a war is one thing "MATE" taking cops and metros is another, now they think they are top dogs they go for them? since when has that been fair play on UK, not talking any other servers before people jump in, Just UK and if your not UK don't comment on taking Metros, differs per server

lol, then you know nothing about war, even in war there is fair play, just says what everyone said about what would happen.

like i said Greycat, diff rules per server, US server I have been and basically the strong just do what the want, UK we have a bit of grace about it and try to play fair even in war

• like i said Greycat, diff rules per server, US server I have been and basically the strong just do what the want, UK we have a bit of grace about it and try to play fair even in war

^^^^

Best statement of the year.
    like i said Greycat, diff rules per server, US server I have been and basically the strong just do what the want, UK we have a bit of grace about it and try to play fair even in war

^^^^

Best statement of the year.
    I like to end the year on a good one haha

• Gotta love the forum merge, ignorance and an opinion don't mix.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,042
    edited 29.12.2016
    Gotta love the forum merge, ignorance and an opinion don't mix.

Did you really think the forum merge would follow the course they laid out?

They posted that there would be a separate section where US1 would find their posts and hold their discussions.  So far, all they have done is to redirect the "forum button" in game to point here instead of there.  Many of us still change the /en/ to /us/ to use that one........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Confused.com, Preats and CG have said a lot about fair play yet are now taking UKN's metros? please explain as you said Only BSK tried to own them all and you 2 would not? yet a few weeks down the line? your trying to take them?
    Stop talking nonsense! CG are at war with UKnighted. Praetorians, however, are not. CG and Prae are not interchangeable for you to make such a ridiculous claim without first checking your facts.
  • Confused.com, Preats and CG have said a lot about fair play yet are now taking UKN's metros? please explain as you said Only BSK tried to own them all and you 2 would not? yet a few weeks down the line? your trying to take them?
    Stop talking nonsense! CG are at war with UKnighted. Praetorians, however, are not. CG and Prae are not interchangeable for you to make such a ridiculous claim without first checking your facts.

LOL What BS, everyone knows Crimson-Guard are Praetorians/mikes puppets, it will have been mike that ordered this    :p
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,042
    Reasons I like the forum:
    1) Getting LOL's and likes to increase my ego.
    2) Watching the weak b*tch about server rules and how people are "bullies" during war.
    3) Seeing what is going on with updates.

Too bad there isn't a -1 option for Like / LOL

Someone would have earned one........

(But, I DO agree with #2 ;) )

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• xx Princess xx (GB1)xx Princess xx (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78
    edited 29.12.2016
    Confused.com, Preats and CG have said a lot about fair play yet are now taking UKN's metros? please explain as you said Only BSK tried to own them all and you 2 would not? yet a few weeks down the line? your trying to take them?
    So the questions remain... What is Praetorians opinions on the situation? Why are CG and UK at war and taking there Metro? Is fairplay still adhered too on UK server?.... Fairplay Masters of the game, can we get some answers, sensible and direct answers only please.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301
    edited 29.12.2016
    So the questions remain... What is Praetorians opinions on the situation? Why are CG and UK at war and taking there Metro? Is fairplay still adhered too on UK server?.... Fairplay Masters of the game, can we get some answers, sensible and direct answers only please.

Hello, I would guess if I asked Praetorians opinions there would quite likely be 60 different answers depending on the history of each player, that would likely be too heavy reading for many, however anyone who wishes to express opinions in Praetorians are able to do so without fear. I have really no idea on what the war is over that is something CG and UKnighted can answer if they so choose. There are also no such thing as fair play masters, there are guidelines published after several weeks of discussions in Diplomats and leaders skype rooms, produced as a direct result of input from those that could be bothered to discuss. For the record my opinion, which is not a reflection of Praetorian alliance or any one else's influence, is once the surrender button has been hit, there should be an acceptance of victory or defeat and that should not be unreasonably denied. From the messages I have seen in leaders room, UKnighted fought with allies to save the metro, and full credit to them for doing so, sometimes there is more respect for a gallant defeat with pride than there is from victory.

Full credit to all involved in defending and the victors, holding a metro with a flag in, is a very difficult task, While this may not answer the questions in the way you want to hear, it is "as asked, my opinion" I would suggest those who have been in the game long enough will point out these epic battles come and go in cycles, alliances rise, they fall, they re-build, and they come back stronger. That is infact the intended principle of the game, often forgotten in the heat of the moment.

Happy New Year to all friends and foe - may 2017 bring you success in whatever way you wish for.

Mike

• abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 29.12.2016

Seems taking assets is the CG way, now having rv's taken by them and Wanderers plus being massed and sabbed.

WTF guys, is this any way to treat a respected member of your community ?   :p

Hello, I would guess if I asked Praetorians opinions there would quite likely be 60 different answers depending on the history of each player, that would likely be too heavy reading for many, however anyone who wishes to express opinions in Praetorians are able to do so without fear. I have really no idea on what the war is over that is something CG and UKnighted can answer if they so choose. There are also no such thing as fair play masters, there are guidelines published after several weeks of discussions in Diplomats and leaders skype rooms, produced as a direct result of input from those that could be bothered to discuss. For the record my opinion, which is not a reflection of Praetorian alliance or any one else's influence, is once the surrender button has been hit, there should be an acceptance of victory or defeat and that should not be unreasonably denied. From the messages I have seen in leaders room, UKnighted fought with allies to save the metro, and full credit to them for doing so, sometimes there is more respect for a gallant defeat with pride than there is from victory.

Full credit to all involved in defending and the victors, holding a metro with a flag in, is a very difficult task, While this may not answer the questions in the way you want to hear, it is "as asked, my opinion" I would suggest those who have been in the game long enough will point out these epic battles come and go in cycles, alliances rise, they fall, they re-build, and they come back stronger. That is infact the intended principle of the game, often forgotten in the heat of the moment.

Happy New Year to all friends and foe - may 2017 bring you success in whatever way you wish for.

Mike

"For the record my opinion, which is not a reflection of Praetorian alliance"  But your the leader so it is a reflection and you are the one that speaks for them all, and not other 60 or so members as you put it.

So come on mike where do you stand on your close friends at CG just deciding out of the blue to grab assets from any alliance they choose and without cause to do so?

And don't give me the "it's a war game cr*p" you would not be saying that if it was the other way round !

This discussion has been closed.