We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pay Pal Credit Cards ......Hackers

Hi  Someone(s) are out there accessing accounts and buying Rubies with bonuses  .....How I know is because it has just happened to me while I was in hospital having a procedure done...

They hit my account 5 times...2 failed but 3 went through @ 99.00 dollars each....money which was to be used for medical reasons and a couple of Christmas presents......

This is now in the hands of Pay Pal, My bank and Game support........The card has been destroyed....

Also they have done something to my laptop...now unable to use until repaired
This is not a fun thing to do but a disgusting use of abuse and fraudulent........ 

So gamers be aware .......
LizGamer @ au 1

Comments

• Hi  Someone(s) are out there accessing accounts and buying Rubies with bonuses  .....How I know is because it has just happened to me while I was in hospital having a procedure done...

They hit my account 5 times...2 failed but 3 went through @ 99.00 dollars each....money which was to be used for medical reasons and a couple of Christmas presents......

This is now in the hands of Pay Pal, My bank and Game support........The card has been destroyed....

Also they have done something to my laptop...now unable to use until repaired
    This is not a fun thing to do but a disgusting use of abuse and fraudulent........ 

So gamers be aware .......
    Probs got some malware delivered by the hackers. Hope everything gets resolved.

Merry Christmas!

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • you might have a weak password 4 gge and paypal.
    brag
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    Hi  Someone(s) are out there accessing accounts and buying Rubies with bonuses  .....How I know is because it has just happened to me while I was in hospital having a procedure done... They hit my account 5 times...2 failed but 3 went through @ 99.00 dollars each....money which was to be used for medical reasons and a couple of Christmas presents...... Also they have done something to my laptop...now unable to use until repaired
    Impressive. That takes skill to hack into a player's computer and start buying rubies with their paypal account and also destroy the victim's computer.

I want to be able to do that when I grow up... but until then, there's no place like 127.0.0.1...
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
  • LizGamer (AU1)LizGamer (AU1) Posts: 75AU1
    Hi,

My laptop is fixed.......But regarding the spending....i did have good passwords.....or was told they were strong.....

GGE Support deny any responsibility to it.....so NOT HAPPY.....It was through the game they accessed to buy the rubies....BUT GGE always DENY there are HACKERS.........BUT I  AM THE VICTIM ....I am a pensioner and needed that money for medical expenses.....

LizGamer @ au 1
    My laptop is fixed.......But regarding the spending....i did have good passwords.....or was told they were strong.....
    As a hacker once said... "We've been dominated by sadists and ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach us found us to be willing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the desert. This is our world now... the world of the electron and the computer, the beauty of the digital universe. We make use of service already existing. This is it... this is where we belong. We're smarter than most kids, and the garbage that they teach in school bores us to death. Teachers feel threatened by us because we are smart. This was one of the forces that molded us, and now is the time for revenge. The foolish adults who enslaved us have stumbled into our world, and they will suffer for what they did to us. Here, we are free, and our captors are now our victims. Welcome to the dark internet - a world of freedom for the enslaved, and of torture for the task masters who enslaved us."
    GGE Support deny any responsibility to it.....so NOT HAPPY.....It was through the game they accessed to buy the rubies....BUT GGE always DENY there are HACKERS.........BUT I  AM THE VICTIM ....I am a pensioner and needed that money for medical expenses.....
    Not Goodgame's fault though. You'll have to take all of that up with Paypal. Anyway, my sincerest condolences for your loss.
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

That is easy for you to say.....BUT IT WAS through the Game that they accessed my account details......The use of my account happened while I was in Hospital....so non  of it was my fault ....GGE  has to come to terms that it was partly there fault...A message was sent to all about Play Fair.....This would come into this section.....I find that GGE does not like to admit that there is a problem on there side....and they find it easy to say that it was my loss...It would be different if GGE lost $300.00 . and wrecked there Christmas  time as it has mine....plus put extra stress on me because of the medical bills that are now waiting to be paid........I AM STILL THE VICTIM and seems NO ONE IN GGE CARES.....
    They say they know how it happened but don't tell me....so I find something very wrong being hidden from the public gamers...!!!!!!!!!!!!  At least the bank has refused 2  payments out of 5 misuses of my account....And also GGE also has an agreement with Pay Pal.......But also because of this it now has affected my credit rating and has put me in a awkward situations.....Especially around this time of year and being in hospital at the time and not being able to pay accounts ...i wasn't even logged on                                                                                                                                                                    
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • Hi  Someone(s) are out there accessing accounts and buying Rubies with bonuses  .....How I know is because it has just happened to me while I was in hospital having a procedure done... They hit my account 5 times...2 failed but 3 went through @ 99.00 dollars each....money which was to be used for medical reasons and a couple of Christmas presents...... Also they have done something to my laptop...now unable to use until repaired
    Impressive. That takes skill to hack into a player's computer and start buying rubies with their paypal account and also destroy the victim's computer.

I want to be able to do that when I grow up... but until then, there's no place like 127.0.0.1...
    Lol, only if you want to get taken to an NSA or CIA blacksite, I have a friend who we could say is more or less a conspiracy theorist, he copy pasted a bunch of conspiracy stuff into a word document, then saved it, then either the NSA or the CIA overloaded his motherboard and completely fried his hard drive. The reason you never hear about blackhats is as soon as they're discovered, they're hunted down, and thrown into a blacksite, where they are then used to program shit for the government.

That is easy for you to say.....BUT IT WAS through the Game that they accessed my account details......The use of my account happened while I was in Hospital....so non  of it was my fault ....GGE  has to come to terms that it was partly there fault...A message was sent to all about Play Fair.....This would come into this section.....I find that GGE does not like to admit that there is a problem on there side....and they find it easy to say that it was my loss...It would be different if GGE lost $300.00 . and wrecked there Christmas  time as it has mine....plus put extra stress on me because of the medical bills that are now waiting to be paid........I AM STILL THE VICTIM and seems NO ONE IN GGE CARES.....
    They say they know how it happened but don't tell me....so I find something very wrong being hidden from the public gamers...!!!!!!!!!!!!  At least the bank has refused 2  payments out of 5 misuses of my account....And also GGE also has an agreement with Pay Pal.......But also because of this it now has affected my credit rating and has put me in a awkward situations.....Especially around this time of year and being in hospital at the time and not being able to pay accounts ...i wasn't even logged on                                                                                                                                                                    

Hope everything gets fixed Liz.

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • If you want to secure ur accounts the strongest password looks like
    [email protected]#$%%*^%wxiwjjhvjdk nverbjwecjjef

That actually excels at defending bots which try every combination of password, if you want good  security I suggest you do that

Count Palatine Dalaran
    Server: Asia1
    Alliance: Sergeant of TBHK
    Honour: 1430
    Level: 23

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

Thanks....for suggestions....  but I want GGE to accept there responsibility in this matter....and I need my money back...It's that simple........Or maybe it's not simple ...GGE just want to make money....no matter how they get it or who it affects......I NEED MY MONEY BACK.....I am broke......
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • Doesn't paypal allow you to refund money within a certain time period?

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    If you want to secure ur accounts the strongest password looks like
    [email protected]#$%%*^%wxiwjjhvjdk nverbjwecjjef

That actually excels at defending bots which try every combination of password, if you want good  security I suggest you do that
    Better yet, use a password manager.
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
    Just heard again from support it has nothing to do with them.....they know how it happened ,they know who, and they know the products weren't put into my account..etc.  They say contact paypal and pay pal say they are awaiting response from GGE....this saying goes to show GGE condones players/hackers to do these fraudulent acts.....Perhaps the Federal Police need to look into these issues 
    LizGamer @ au 1
    Perhaps the Federal Police need to look into these issues 
    Unfortunately, international hackers are often hard to track down and catch. It wouldn't be worth the time and money for the police in Australia to hunt down some American or Russian that stole 200 dollars from you. Plus, there's the concern of which country would get to prosecute and punish the thief.
    catbargif

it was 300.00...and when you are on a pension that is a lot of money.....they actually tried 5 times and the bank has stopped 2 payments of 99.00 each of being paid out.....so now I have no card and no money .....
    LizGamer @ au 1
    now I have no card and no money .....
    you could always ask your children for money, assuming that you raised them to be responsible adults who have jobs and are earning money in the real world. I'm sure that they can buy you groceries and all of that without complaint.
    catbargif

• Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    it was 300.00...and when you are on a pension that is a lot of money.....they actually tried 5 times and the bank has stopped 2 payments of 99.00 each of being paid out.....so now I have no card and no money .....
    You've initiated a chargeback through Paypal, correct?
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
    I Did everything I was Suppose to do....Contacted bank , contacted paypal  Then contact support ....They still won't say they  have anything to do with it.....Then I put it in the forum to WARN people this is happening.....

I don 't have children...and it wasn't by choice.....so please don't go there....And I wouldn't burden them with this issue. I try to live in my own means........Not like hackers who hack into people's accounts......

Pay Pal got back to me today and I will be refunded the money......

They want me to contact  GGE and see what they are doing to prevent this sort of thing..................
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • I Did everything I was Suppose to do....Contacted bank , contacted paypal  Then contact support ....They still won't say they  have anything to do with it.....Then I put it in the forum to WARN people this is happening.....

I don 't have children...and it wasn't by choice.....so please don't go there....And I wouldn't burden them with this issue. I try to live in my own means........Not like hackers who hack into people's accounts......

Pay Pal got back to me today and I will be refunded the money......

They want me to contact  GGE and see what they are doing to prevent this sort of thing..................
    GGE are doing nothing to prevent this sort of thing...

Count Palatine Dalaran
    Server: Asia1
    Alliance: Sergeant of TBHK
    Honour: 1430
    Level: 23

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

Glad that paypal refunded your money to you.

In the end, each player is responsible for his own personal information and data. It's kind of suspicious how an Empire player stole your card info and made a purchased rubies with it.
    catbargif

Sign In to comment.