Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Toe The Tyrant

124»

Comments

• @Da Ron (GB1)

Proud non ruby buyer for 5 years now @ UK1

Level: 57
    Highest PP: 157K
    Honor: 1655
    Title's:  The Relentless and The Fearbringer
    Highest Loot: 2.437 Million
    Alliance: Iron Edge
    Hobbies: Soccer(Football), Football, Video games, Goodgame Empire etc...

let me get this right, you have been playing for 5 years and you're still level 57?

wouldnt u get bored from lvl 70 after a few years or wouldnt u take a break cause i am no crazy who has time or wants to play 24/7 so yes i restarted a few times big deal if u didnt good for u but there was no reason for me not to restart i didnt spend money on my acc like i said good for u if u played 5 years without restarting but i found it boaring so i restarted u cant judge me!
    But he has just judged you m8.
    brag
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710

So come on which accounts hak playing now then ? My guess is either Player X or Player Y.

For those that don't already know these two accounts have both been made by the same multi accounter that built Player Z and Player U. Yet again another fine example of Alliance C's underhandedness.

Both of the latter (super accounts) two were passed to much weaker players,  the real issue here is accounts like these getting passed to players that would never reach that level with their own accounts.

The two players in question are Player A who took over Player Z and Player B for Player U, look up their real accounts and that of Player M (aka Player N) and tell me it's not wrong they've been boosted in this way.

EDITED: Please do not name and shame players on the forum, it isn't what the forum is to be used for, any evidence or belief you have of someone breaking the games’ rules (And by that, we don’t mean players’ rules), must be sent to support to be sorted out, there currently isn't another method for this to happen.

Abbie new year resolution is to come on all threads and talk about multi accounts from 
    1st of Jan 2017 until december 31st. she will harp on about all the players who she dislikes
    and show evidence of multi accounts telling everyone and also telling GGE about it.

Nothing will be done about it because nothing has been done all year.
    so I am guessing folks it will be the abbie show all next year. mainly because she can't just play the
    game and stop whinging about everything she hates.

Happy xmas to everyone who I've attacked the past year and also to all the players who attacked me.
    remember better 2 smile then sit with a face like your arse  :)

• Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301
    edited 20.12.2016

Happy xmas to everyone who I've attacked the past year and also to all the players who attacked me.

In some cases the a**e face is a far better proposition than the other ho ho ho
    Post edited by ang1243 (GB1) on
  • So come on which accounts hak playing now then ? My guess is either Player X or Player Y.

For those that don't already know these two accounts have both been made by the same multi accounter that built Player Z and Player U. Yet again another fine example of Alliance C's underhandedness.

Both of the latter (super accounts) two were passed to much weaker players,  the real issue here is accounts like these getting passed to players that would never reach that level with their own accounts.

The two players in question are Player A who took over Player Z and Player B for Player U, look up their real accounts and that of Player M (aka Player N) and tell me it's not wrong they've been boosted in this way.

EDITED: Please do not name and shame players on the forum, it isn't what the forum is to be used for, any evidence or belief you have of someone breaking the games’ rules (And by that, we don’t mean players’ rules), must be sent to support to be sorted out, there currently isn't another method for this to happen.

Abbie new year resolution is to come on all threads and talk about multi accounts from 
    1st of Jan 2017 until december 31st. she will harp on about all the players who she dislikes
    and show evidence of multi accounts telling everyone and also telling GGE about it.

Nothing will be done about it because nothing has been done all year.
    so I am guessing folks it will be the abbie show all next year. mainly because she can't just play the
    game and stop whinging about everything she hates.

As with everything in this game.. Theres always someone or something to take its place.

People have lost originality

Litterally no point in reporting anyone to GoodGame Shepherds , just wastes your own time. Believe me.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • *Looks at forum guidelines*

*Looks at forum posts*

Da Ron (GB1) said:
    Da Ron, You are not scary. So please save the forums and stop acting big.
    u wanna go?

So come on which accounts hak playing now then ? My guess is either Player X or Player Y.

"Uh-huh...."

Seriously though, time to pack up this thread, absolutely no meaning other than to diss someone now, the original question has already been answered. Not that I approve of Toe's actions and particularly his behaviour on the forums (Because I really don't), this is looking to be like a fight at the playground now

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • I haven't a clue who all these player A, B Z, U and alliance C are, all sounds like the cast list from a Bond film or some sort of intricate dot to dot. I think I may be in Alliance C but still it is no clearer, for any that aren't in alliance C it must seem like a foreign language.

I have heard a rumour that ggs are to do away with rubies entirely....hooray! They are replacing them with diamonds as diamonds are forever.

Anyway, live and let die I say as tomorrow never dies...

It gave me a quantum of solace that this thread was for your eyes only until the spy who loved me made things public..

Vamos alliance "C"

IK

I am against cheating, use of bots and general douchebaggery (those that indulge in such tactics know who you are and many others can spot you also).

• Come on, i think you could fit a few more in there?
    lvl 40
    Proud Member of Lord Winchester
                                 Death Legion
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Come on, i think you could fit a few more in there?

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Tybalt (ASIA1)Tybalt (ASIA1) Posts: 164
    edited 20.12.2016
    Well you must not have a creative hand, it's definitely possible....
    lvl 40
    Proud Member of Lord Winchester
                                 Death Legion
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Thread isn't going to come up with anything productive, sorry @Dalaran (AU1)  but the thread went a wee bit like this:

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

This discussion has been closed.