Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Toe The Tyrant

I don't play on Toe's server and I am wondering who he is and why everyone on here seems to despise him so much?

Count Palatine Dalaran
Server: Asia1
Alliance: Sergeant of TBHK
Honour: 1430
Level: 23

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

Comments

• People hate the up rising and switch in top positions

Viva la Revolution
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 18.12.2016
    He's a lier, a cheater and like it says in his name, a tyrant, he threatens people with attacks, boasts about his might and just generally pisses people off.

Thing is he's not the 'tyrant' he's a big fake and we all know who he really is.

Check out the hakhat account, that's the big man behind this account and he's not that scary at all LOL  ;)

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 18.12.2016
    a long time ago for history class one year I had to read a piece of writing called Sermon Against Tyrants which was written by Savonarola. It described Toe the Tyrant perfectly.

The word "tyrant" is applied to a vicious, thoroughly wicked person who wishes to dominate all others by force and is especially apt when the person happens to be an ordinary citizen who has turned himself into a dictator. Toe lives up to his name...
    Post edited by Graycat (US1) on
  • Yeah Ok I get the idea now

Should we turn this thread into hate comments for Toe to look at?

Count Palatine Dalaran

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

• Yeah Ok I get the idea now

Should we turn this thread into hate comments for Toe to look at?
    Good idea.. I think you should re-name the thread, Toe The Tyrant Petition - To Get Banned Forever Plus His Other Accounts`... GGE you know you should be dealing with this and it seems there are many more that feel the same, grow some b**ls and sort it out.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • I don't play on Toe's server and I am wondering who he is and why everyone on here seems to despise him so much?
    Toe is 1 of the best gge players of all time if not the best the reason people hate him is cause hes too good for them they want to seem like they strong so they pee him off than he hits em and wins :)

careful there Ron, you'll get your head stuck :p
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Come on people, let's stop the mud slinging contest.

This isn't a good idea surely, gonna have to close the thread if it steps up a notch, it's not fun arguing with each other on here is it surely?

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• this is nice - now i can find you all in one thread ..

makes it easier for me to map my hits pmsl...

It's me that will be doing all the hitting if only you 'd stop hiding in promode and other players accounts LOL  :p , I am ready when you are hakhat so come on drop that promode !
    u da 1 in pro comon fight me! scared of a lvl 57?
    Why should she be Da Ron.. oh and btw, who`s supporting you if she does??
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • Come on people, let's stop the mud slinging contest.

This isn't a good idea surely, gonna have to close the thread if it steps up a notch, it's not fun arguing with each other on here is it surely?

Angus
    comon Angus this is getting good

It's me that will be doing all the hitting if only you 'd stop hiding in promode and other players accounts LOL  p , I am ready when you are hakhat so come on drop that promode !
    u da 1 in pro comon fight me! scared of a lvl 57?

Da ron, stop trying to be a hard-man and book your ideas up.  I  bet you won't be so cocky when some lvl 70 beats the crap out of you. 
    brag
  • Well, someone certainly has a fanboy :)
    lvl 40
    Proud Member of Lord Winchester
                                 Death Legion
  • this is nice - now i can find you all in one thread ..

Well I will search for the player "Toe the tyrant" everyday on AU1 server until I see your new account and I will give you a welcome!:p

Come on people, let's stop the mud slinging contest.

Angus

This isn't dull it isn't fun, just leave the thread open for now

Count Palatine Dalaran

• It must be his toes! ahahahah ahah ah
    deepfriedcat @ EPICNESS en1

"Ive been sent here to annoy you" - Emunem
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 19.12.2016
    this is nice - now i can find you all in one thread ..

Yeah we all know you're a bastard. 
    why ? - cause i hit your virtual castles ? lmao..

hope yu fannies remember its part of the game.. !!

The idea is empire building (hence the name) not smashing everyone and everything in sight . All you know how to do is get hold of someone elses account and make enemies all over the map, so your not much of an 'empire' builder are you !

You alienate and poison everything you touch, so great going your clearly no 1 at this game lol.  :p

Sometimes i wonder which side your really on as you seem determined to destroy what little credibility Crimson-Guard have left.

• outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    LMAO I'm from the US server Toe, I'm judging your character not your gameplaying skills. 

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • u guys mad at toe cause he hits u why dont u hit him? scared? if toe hit ME i would hit him back sure id lose but its a war game for crying out loud! play Big Farm if u dont like being attacked
    1 Point to Ron
This discussion has been closed.