Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Taverns

You should be able to destroy taverns. Usually they are something you build very early on and can make the mistake of building multiple rather than raising the level. Then you find you can't undo the error which can be an obstacle to further development.
Tartarus16 @ en 1

Comments

• benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    You should be able to destroy taverns. Usually they are something you build very early on and can make the mistake of building multiple rather than raising the level. Then you find you can't undo the error which can be an obstacle to further development.
    I guess GGS thought they are essential, which they kinda are.
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    I personally would never delete a tavern, I still spy stuff a LOT.

ALL resource production I would delete, All Defensive workshops I would delete,  but the taverns at least for me have their place.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • If you ask me your main castle should be the place where you have lowest po and more essential stuff like taverns

Count Palatine Dalaran
    Server: Asia1
    Alliance: Sergeant of TBHK
    Honour: 1430
    Level: 23

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

• MagicMUSHY (AU1)MagicMUSHY (AU1) AU1 Posts: 164
    If you ask me your main castle should be the place where you have lowest po and more essential stuff like taverns
    But if you put higher PO you can hold more defenders in main

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    I realise that but once you get past 300 po the amounts are so minimal it really makes hardly any diff to food production.  Ofc its free choice how you want to play but for me spying is a very usefull thing, and the more spies i have a) i can split them into 2 lots to spy towers / event stuff, and b) if i want to spy a player the smallest chance of getting caught the better.

As an example if i delete 2 220 PO items from my main castle, I lose about 125 food total.  for making lots of spies and the advantages. that gives outweighs the ability to hold an extra 50 def troops.

But that will vary based on your total PO score so depending on your level may be more or less worthwhile.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • You should be able to destroy taverns. Usually they are something you build very early on and can make the mistake of building multiple rather than raising the level. Then you find you can't undo the error which can be an obstacle to further development.
    Yeah, because spies are soooo useless, who even uses that bs?
  • If you ask me your main castle should be the place where you have lowest po and more essential stuff like taverns
    Seeing how this is a max level issue, at that level you can generally get support to outweigh this problem, either way, I have mostly def in my main, a few attackers and then some food production left for troops I get gifted from events etc.

Count Palatine Dalaran

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

• MagicMUSHY (AU1)MagicMUSHY (AU1) AU1 Posts: 164
    If you ask me your main castle should be the place where you have lowest po and more essential stuff like taverns
    Seeing how this is a max level issue, at that level you can generally get support to outweigh this problem, either way, I have mostly def in my main, a few attackers and then some food production left for troops I get gifted from events etc.
    I don't need support =D I never hold attackers in main either =D My gifted troops don't die overnight =D I think were going off topic =D

• The taverns are needed as the more you have (3 max) and the higher the level the more spies you have.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
    I don't need support =D I never hold attackers in main either =D My gifted troops don't die overnight =D I think were going off topic =D
    Yes ok luck you,

I think that spies are essential for nomads and samurai and foreign lords sometimes, but still a demolish button would be nice

Count Palatine Dalaran

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file