Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Raven (AE1)Raven (AE1) AE1 Posts: 2
    Hello, I have an important question. In the blue equipment, there is a thing called 91% multiplier with the goals of the glorious invasion ... What do you mean here? Are foreigners, crows or both, or something else?
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    Hello, I have an important question. In the blue equipment, there is a thing called 91% multiplier with the goals of the glorious invasion ... What do you mean here? Are foreigners, crows or both, or something else?
    Both of them, if they give you glory they're a glorious invasion.
    yes

• Hello, I am a player on the INT3 server. Since the last update, the equipment merchant has been selling the heritage bailiwick of the north for rubies whereas before it could be bought with coins (80k). Is this a definitive change?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

Hello, I am a player on the INT3 server. Since the last update, the equipment merchant has been selling the heritage bailiwick of the north for rubies whereas before it could be bought with coins (80k). Is this a definitive change?
    Welcome to having everything the same as the other servers.   It has ALWAYS been this way everywhere else except INT3.  There were many benefits to having left INT3 the way it was.  But, the changes were made to bring events to INT3.  These other changes were only a matter of time.

As SOMEONE said be careful what you wish for, you just may get it...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) US1 Posts: 339
    edited 23.07.2019

If I'm not mistaken that's how it used to be. GGS might've changed it only because it probably limited the amount of pvp which would lower demon sales. Why else would they touch the game? Money Hungry GGE amirite

• blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) US1 Posts: 339
    edited 25.07.2019

Anyone know how often the apprentice blacksmith refreshes his offers? It would be garbage if you can only buy the troops once a month and thats what I suspect given that the seasonal event is associated with the camp. If you happen to know anything then please share.

Post edited by blueninja691 (US1) on
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272

LONG LIVE GGS!

:D
  • If your spies are drunk then throw them to the crocs

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272
    edited 01.08.2019
    Guyz how do we make coins in Outer Realms please give some tips if you want.Since there are no samus or nomads in there what'd be the best way to get coins?

Thanks
    Post edited by ali hassan (INT1) on

:D
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    dwellings dwellings and more dwellings
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    They want you to buy.  That is the way wo WIN the Outers.  You can play it, and get a decent return for minimal effort.   But, if you want to WIN it, you have to pay...………..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    DUH pay for bugs
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    Is it true that if you report someone, they bird your account while they investigate? Heard it from a friend.
    yes
  • Celebrimbor (GB1)Celebrimbor (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    edited 05.08.2019
    I just wanted to confirm that there is no way of getting the new decorative item, highlander set or quicklime offers for rubies in your inbox, if you have not spent any money yet?
  • What decorative item are you talking about?

Ever since I bought rubies I have been given access to premium ruby sets, and pro mode in the wheel of fortune. Highlander is a premium ruby comm btw.

Im not sure about quicklimes since they are a newer addition.

• Sorry, not decorative item, aesthetic item, the carmine bastion, it is the first one i really, really like. Looks like i will never have some things.
  • I'm not sure how to obtain the carbine bastion. It was just added so it wikl be a little while before people start getting them. My guess is 20/15k rubies but theres always a slight possibility that it will be available in a collector event, but I doubt it. I am not sure if having purchased rubies at least once will give u access to it if it comes in a ruby deal though.

And I agree with you, probably the best permanent castle look item yet, although there are other nice ones too lol

• shades345 (ASIA1)shades345 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 6
    how do i loot castles belonging to other castle lords
  • J88Gold (AU1)J88Gold (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    I have three questions
    1. Are Relic Greenhouses burnable?
    2. If they are burnable, can you keep them if you capture OP that has a relic greenhouse and the relic greenhouse is 100% burning in that OP?
    3. If they are not burnable, can you keep them if you capture an OP that already has a relic greenhouse?

\

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    NO to all three.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file