Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Zero (ASIA1)Zero (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 6
    the glory rank resets after every 12 hours
    one in day and other at night
    at night reset......my rank always goes down to fearless rather than going down to the proud.....i always had enough glory for the proud but it didnt rank me there and always stops at fearless.....
    the day time reset works perfectly

just wanna ask is it a common issue?
    Been a few months in asia
    Easy-to-win server
    Remorseless at lvl 47
    War Adviser at lvl 67

Caged....:P
  • Yes.
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 201
    the glory rank resets after every 12 hours
    one in day and other at night
    at night reset......my rank always goes down to fearless rather than going down to the proud.....i always had enough glory for the proud but it didnt rank me there and always stops at fearless.....
    the day time reset works perfectly

just wanna ask is it a common issue?
    Yep.  Happens with berimond titles too.

GGS knows about it but they have too many new bugs to introduce to worry about the old ones.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • so a pivotal question;

i read the text for those new childish look items they came out with....it said you cant put gems on look items... did they just make a mistake or did they change it so you cant put gems on ANY look items anymore??

cause i noticed they took the sands of the end times and demon scepter 7 day look items out of the equipment trader.
    GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    edited 11.07.2018
    It says my Eastern Raider set is sold out. I did buy it last time around, is this intentional?
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    It says my Eastern Raider set is sold out. I did buy it last time around, is this intentional?
    yes you can only buy each piece once in total

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Low level players will get the armor of the druids or whatever it has wooden armor
    Hello!

What are low level players (below lvl 50) going to get from the next monthly event?
    I only managed to find the set for the higher level players (above lvl 50).

Level 70                                                              
    Last time bought rubies: Around 2000 BC/BCE
    Took a sabbatical from the forum to improve my game.

100k MP at level 40
    200k MP at level 60
  • another question, cause i love being a public nuissance;

what time during the night do the shapeshifters register your might points to do SS totem pairings? is it the same time as the nightly reset or is it some time before that time?
    GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
    another question, cause i love being a public nuissance;

what time during the night do the shapeshifters register your might points to do SS totem pairings? is it the same time as the nightly reset or is it some time before that time?
    start of the event.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    edited 12.07.2018
    exactly at what time does khan camp resets cooldowns in a day?
    sjc @ in 1
    sjc (IN1) said:
    Midnight time of the server you are on

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    sjc (IN1) said:
    if a cooldown is running on my khan will it reset at midnight? If so, it didn`t happen to me. At present I have a cooldown of 8 hr, the midnight happens and the cooldown has not reset to 0 instead when I hit the khan after using skips it gave me an 8 min cooldown.
    sjc @ in 1
    sjc (IN1) said:
    sjc (IN1) said:
    if a cooldown is running on my khan will it reset at midnight? If so, it didn`t happen to me. At present I have a cooldown of 8 hr, the midnight happens and the cooldown has not reset to 0 instead when I hit the khan after using skips it gave me an 8 min cooldown.
    yes tgat us how it works

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Are people still getting crit hits on khan camp because i havent in a long time now
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Are people still getting crit hits on khan camp because i havent in a long time now
    Yes.
    That depends on how high is the level of  khan camp, the high is  the chance to get double rage from a defended hit, or double rage from a succesful hit on the khan camp.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Are people still getting crit hits on khan camp because i havent in a long time now
    Yes.
    That depends on how high is the level of  khan camp, the high is  the chance to get double rage from a defended hit, or double rage from a succesful hit on the khan camp.
    ok makes sense thanks
    sjc (IN1) said:
    sjc (IN1) said:
    yes tgat us how it works
    oh, that`s not a good implementation, extra skip waste, even though we earn the cooldown reduction and it is so roundabout way 
    sjc @ in 1
  • Myrla (AU1)Myrla (AU1) AU1 Posts: 9
    Just a quick question.
    I am planning to capture an outpost and know from my past experience that they tend to burn a lot after you obtain them. Worse, they turn to ruins and its a big pain in the a**. Might any of you know how to capture an outpost with minimal damage and ruins?

Thanks,
    Myrla
    Just a quick question.
    I am planning to capture an outpost and know from my past experience that they tend to burn a lot after you obtain them. Worse, they turn to ruins and its a big pain in the a**. Might any of you know how to capture an outpost with minimal damage and ruins?

Thanks,
    Myrla
    it will have 0 ruins if it is already fully burning

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Can you play on the computer and on the phone on the same account?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file