We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Now I have a question for you. I have noticed something and I don't know if it's paranoia or if it's a known fact so I'm gonna' ask it.

Is it more expensive to open gates when you're being attacked than when you're not?
    I'm probably just going crazy but actually I think you're right... Pretty sure last time I opened my gates when I was being hit it cost me 650 rubies—now it's 450 with no attacks in sight.

Would be nice if someone could confirm this.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • Now I have a question for you. I have noticed something and I don't know if it's paranoia or if it's a known fact so I'm gonna' ask it.

Is it more expensive to open gates when you're being attacked than when you're not?
    I'm probably just going crazy but actually I think you're right... Pretty sure last time I opened my gates when I was being hit it cost me 650 rubies—now it's 450 with no attacks in sight.

Would be nice if someone could confirm this.

Tested with a friend and it is false. Price remains the same.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• hey we dont want another ice champonship on feb 9th
    please keep anyother event
    better u keep merry moon please its a request from empire fans:)
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 264INT1
    Hello, Can anyone help me??

How can I recruit special troops?

A while ago a player joined my ally on test server and has a capital I can't figure out how can I recruit those troops.

Please help
    Thank you.

:D
  • Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) Posts: 103GB1
    If storage for equipment or gems fills up, what happens to new stuff, It gets destroyed or does weeker stuff get replaced.
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Eternia Diplomat (GB1)
    Top 20 Alliance Rankings
    Top 20 in all events
    Only been here a year :smile:

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

• Hello, Can anyone help me??

A while ago a player joined my ally on test server and has a capital I can't figure out how can I recruit those troops.

special troops come don't come from capitol - you need the ones in the kingdoms - capitols give a food bonus !
    If storage for equipment or gems fills up, what happens to new stuff, It gets destroyed or does weeker stuff get replaced.
    nope the new stuff never appears in the store - or if hitting towers etc. none is collected - best bet is to keep storage 1/2 empty by selling lower level pieces once a week - or more often depending on your activity level ( i sell my surplus daily ) :smile:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,829AU1

special troops come don't come from capitol - you need the ones in the kingdoms - capitols give a food bonus !
    nope the new stuff never appears in the store - or if hitting towers etc. none is collected - best bet is to keep storage 1/2 empty by selling lower level pieces once a week - or more often depending on your activity level ( i sell my surplus daily ) :smile:
    you misstook capitools for metropolises , he meant the useless capital that allows you to recruit kings guards etc.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) Posts: 103GB1

Thx what about, say if I get one from a quest King of Shadows for example,would that gets destroyed or would that appear?
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Eternia Diplomat (GB1)
    Top 20 Alliance Rankings
    Top 20 in all events
    Only been here a year :smile:

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 264INT1

Well I asked about capitals not metros.

Anyways thank for replying :)

:D
  • Hey, is it possible to change my name? I only made my name this because what I wanted to make it was taken and this name is quite frankly embarrassing. I just would like to know if it was possible and if so, how?
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Hey, is it possible to change my name? I only made my name this because what I wanted to make it was taken and this name is quite frankly embarrassing. I just would like to know if it was possible and if so, how?
    Cant change name

Click to see the source
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Paul JP1 (AU1)Paul JP1 (AU1) Posts: 41AU1

Hello all

Just a quick question, We are at War with a few alliances that are no longer there, all the players in the alliances have no castles anymore so they are no longer there, How can you remove them from your war list as there is no active members in the alliances to send a piece prapossel to ?

Paul JP1 @ au 1
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 851GB1
    edited 28.01.2018

Hello all

Just a quick question, We are at War with a few alliances that are no longer there, all the players in the alliances have no castles anymore so they are no longer there, How can you remove them from your war list as there is no active members in the alliances to send a piece prapossel to ?

You can't unless someone else who is active joins the alliance becomes high enough to accept/send the peace proposal 
    [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
  • any video or info about all ruby offers together?
  • any video or info about all ruby offers together?
    God damnit man, must you? :))
    ImagineDragons @ WWW 1 (RIP in pepe)
    ThreshDyr @ WWW 2
  • where is Beri? says in event schedule it should be on?
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • Where is berimond

shootfighter @ usa 1
  • I am relatively new and need to know how to do a sabotage. Can someone direct me to where I can find this out?  Thx
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    edited 30.01.2018
    I am relatively new and need to know how to do a sabotage. Can someone direct me to where I can find this out?  Thx

If your protection mode isn't eneabled, clicking that button you will be able to perform a sabotage.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    1. Click on the castle or outpost that you want to sabotage.
    2. Select the "spy" icon at the bottom of the selection wheel.

3. Select the middle tab in the window that pops up.

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
Sign In to comment.