We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) Posts: 544
    edited 13.01.2018
    Need help...

I have links of pictures of battle reports and want to show on my comment not to give links plz help how can I put picture on my comment

Thank you

1. Take a picture with lightshot, and go the link.

2. Right click on the image. Click copy.

3. Go the thread you want to post the image in, then go as if to make a comment. Press Ctrl+V.

:)

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Need help...

I have links of pictures of battle reports and want to show on my comment not to give links plz help how can I put picture on my comment

Thank you

1. Take a picture with lightshot, and go the link.

2. Right click on the image. Click copy.

3. Go the thread you want to post the image in, then go as if to make a comment. Press Ctrl+V.

:)

fidelis78 @ 1
  • Zackon (GB1)Zackon (GB1) Posts: 116GB1
    Ok, next person to hit me in beri is going to be sorry. I've been hit 20+ times today. Any questions, message me.
  • Ok, next person to hit me in beri is going to be sorry. I've been hit 20+ times today. Any questions, message me.

1) This is not the correct thread, as the above is not a question. If you really wanted to state this on the forum then you should have created a thread in the "Off Topic" section.

2) I feel like hitting you to see what you do :p

Ok, next person to hit me in beri is going to be sorry. I've been hit 20+ times today. Any questions, message me.

1) This is not the correct thread, as the above is not a question. If you really wanted to state this on the forum then you should have created a thread in the "Off Topic" section.

2) I feel like hitting you to see what you do :p

kk. lol
  • Contra (US1)Contra (US1) Posts: 39US1
    So why is the event quest stopped after the glory portion?
    It makes no sense to penalize players who play in the am.
    Contra @ usa 1
    "Therefore, we devised a different solution where we can control the process of player’s progression more easily to keep the motivation of players for a longer period and enjoy their gaming experience."   GGS regarding the Nov 2017 Update

Translation: We are restricting player progress making it slower to achieve your goals, more frustrating and boring. We expect you to enjoy.

• So why is the event quest stopped after the glory portion?
    Will start 2pm ish according to angus's post - after bugfix !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Contra (US1)Contra (US1) Posts: 39US1

dandelion1958 (GB1) said:
    So why is the event quest stopped after the glory portion?
    Will start 2pm ish according to angus's post - after bugfix !

I found that,,  but no time zone is indicated,    Or if  the quest will the quest be extended.  
    Contra @ usa 1
    "Therefore, we devised a different solution where we can control the process of player’s progression more easily to keep the motivation of players for a longer period and enjoy their gaming experience."   GGS regarding the Nov 2017 Update

Translation: We are restricting player progress making it slower to achieve your goals, more frustrating and boring. We expect you to enjoy.

• NJo (US1)NJo (US1) Posts: 14US1
    On my sign-in page there is a box that says Complete Shapeshifter Tutorial for free starter pack.  I never found a tutorial or any 'starter pack'.  How do I get this?
  • How often does the 200% ruby offer appear?

• My friend wanted me to post this link as he doesn't have an acct for the forum. http://prntscr.com/hzvwct. He doesn't know why he isn't getting the hero for monthtly festival.

@BM ang1243
    Can you ask GGE if levels below level 70 don't get the rewards till the end. for the hero? It's one the same part as the top rewards, and they haven't received the reward
    No, you get it immediately, like I did. Contact support if that happens again.

• How often does the 200% ruby offer appear?
    You get it once, once you use it it is gone forever.
    What is the best commander in the game? NPC and/or PvP/Glory events.
  • What is the best commander in the game? NPC and/or PvP/Glory events.

The best pvp comm is the master shifter comm

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    What is the best commander in the game? NPC and/or PvP/Glory events.
    There are toomuchillion threads in this forum discussing this subject, use the search function and choose one.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 17.01.2018
    I think he's okay to ask.

The best commanders change every few months and by nature the newer ones aren't mentioned in older threads.  There's so many of them too.  For something as fluid as an opinion on best commanders, would YOU want to use this forum's horrid search function?  lol.

For things like rules, event mechanics, war information, conduct, etc. I would agree.

But his most reasonable choices were:
    1. Necro an old thread
    2. Start yet another thread on it
    3. Pose a quick question in the questions thread.

I prefer him doing option 3.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
    I didn't say it's bad, but it is way better.

The answers that he could get from this thread are limited to those that are active enough to enter this thread, know enough as to answer, and are patient enough to be willing to answer, if you search the forums instead, you will get lots of comments from lots of people who have already discussed this topic a lot.

I'll give you some guides, not to include other threads:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/343863/equipment-sets-updated-to-the-current-date-for-commanders#latest

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/345283/90-90-commanders#latest

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/304641/all-equipment-sets-with-base-stats-and-full-teched-stats-part1-commanders#latest

These are guides made with google documents:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NHaRhM6zPNmDZAgJSddjF3ct7raI1FLYALxWmveiI1Y/edit#gid=1881800483

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RZ5wSlbWopKbJaT9caHzLLE6AeZ1QBCGrivIQy6H1hg/edit#gid=2122328615

This one includes mixes between RB equipments and all events equipments, open this if you are willing to play all the events in order to master them, and... if you trust google translate, it's in spanish:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/es/discussion/312716/guia-comandantes-y-castellanos-equipos-90-90#latest

That's all the important relevant threads that I found.

Regards.

cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    Those are actually helpful, and I agree.  I just did not think the nature of his question was worth your burn, that's all.  Sometimes you really do want your question "limited to those that are active enough to enter this thread, [and] know enough as to answer"
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
    Those are actually helpful, and I agree.  I just did not think the nature of his question was worth your burn, that's all.  Sometimes you really do want your question "limited to those that are active enough to enter this thread, [and] know enough as to answer"
    My burn?

lol, that's the bad thing of writing, without voice tones you can't know if something is a burn, an appointment, or just a comment.

@Mike Shot (US1) was your question answered, or do you still need information?

There are lots more of threads there that I could find if you still want (Or need) more info on comms.
    cat

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) Posts: 180INT3
    Can we please have one more capital in the asia one server there are only 2 
    this is ruining the whole server as no other alliance has a chance at getting the capital do you think you can do something athis
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
Sign In to comment.