Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Coolkingsryche~The All Coolking4716 Alliance

We are Coolkingsryche

A newly formed alliance on the US1 server, also known as the Iron Legion, and sub of the Iron Empire.

We're recruiting active looters.

~Requirements~ 

MP Requirements vary from level to level, contact me for this info.
Activity Requirements, We require that you log on at least every other day.
Loot Requirements, Once again vary from level to level, contact me, Coolking4716, for this info. 
Being a Multi of Coolking4716.
Sending Noodz to Coolking4716.

~Our Goals~

Our goal is to be top 100 before the new year, considering we still have quite a few more people coming it looks to be a very achievable goal, so if you want to join an alliance on it's way to the top Coolkingsryche is the place for you.

~About Us~

Currently we're focusing on events for the rewards to max out our alliance, but once we've maxed it out we will be doing a lot more PvP.

~What You Can Expect Upon Joining~

You can expect an alliance of active players who participate in events and will assist you when you need it. A lot of us are experienced game "veterans" who will be able to answer almost any question you have about the game.

You can also expect a warm welcome because when you're here you're family.

Thanks for reading, once again if you want to join contact Coolking4716 IG or here on the forums 

Editor's Note- This is meant to be a parody of Queensryche, Kingsryche, and Hillary's Reich, and should not be taken seriously. I do not endorse Coolking4716's products, nor am I the forum troll known as *shudders* "Coolking4716".

Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Comments

• Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• I should farm the crap out of you, but I actually find this funny, lol

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 29.11.2016
    I can confirm, not a bad alliance to join. All 11,111 accounts are run by professional bots who even talk with each other on the alliance chat too :)

•  Raymondmay11 (US1) said:

We are Coolkingsryche

A newly formed alliance on the US1 server, also known as the Iron Legion, and sub of the Iron Empire.

We're recruiting active looters.

~Requirements~ 

MP Requirements vary from level to level, contact me for this info.
    Activity Requirements, We require that you log on at least every other day.
    Loot Requirements, Once again vary from level to level, contact me, Coolking4716, for this info. 
    Being a Multi of Coolking4716.
    Sending Noodz to Coolking4716.

~Our Goals~

Our goal is to be top 100 before the new year, considering we still have quite a few more people coming it looks to be a very achievable goal, so if you want to join an alliance on it's way to the top Coolkingsryche is the place for you.

~About Us~

Currently we're focusing on events for the rewards to max out our alliance, but once we've maxed it out we will be doing a lot more PvP.

~What You Can Expect Upon Joining~

You can expect an alliance of active players who participate in events and will assist you when you need it. A lot of us are experienced game "veterans" who will be able to answer almost any question you have about the game.

You can also expect a warm welcome because when you're here you're family.

Thanks for reading, once again if you want to join contact Coolking4716 IG or here on the forums 

Editor's Note- This is meant to be a parody of Queensryche, Kingsryche, and Hillary's Reich, and should not be taken seriously. I do not endorse Coolking4716's products, nor am I the forum troll known as *shudders* "Coolking4716".

I am Demonic Fusion and I approve this message
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
Sign In to comment.