Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Please close this thread.

Comments

• Baten shut the feck up not our problem if YOU dont like it i do n so many others do the real issue is the crap berimond in green
    Jesus so much hate...
    its not like it isnt true HAHA
    Are you bored or something? go hit some towers, instead of spamming some decent discussions.
    a good one?? toe is getting ready to hit batten n i already hit borbonator think this is a war discussion
    May i remind you that when you attacked me, i THRASHED YOU.
    I wouldn't say you thrashed him like..
    ok i defeated him.
    brag
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Ah standard rather unoriginal response.  Deny nothing instead exhibit prejudice, question mental health of person challenging your perspective, aim to damage their reputation and credibility followed by threat to ramp up the fear factor and silence the critic.  Seriously I've seen more intimidating macrame.  Lets be honest having faced the best of BSK at their best why would you concern me if you can be so easily provoked.  Which of us is in control.  Seems to me I can get you to act rashly in exactly the way I want you to whenever I want to.  I'm not exactly going to worry about night attacks when you know I'm not on and the fact you had to send a double tap with another player on a much less developed account to garner no glory, limited resources, killing a few troops which are easily replaced, doesn't make you Brian in his prime or Barun.  You have a strong account but you lack the discipline and imagination to be a real threat like Mauve maybe get him or Goodfella to give you some pointers.  

I'm not concerned every time you hit me you weaken your position because every hit I take is a hit I save another player from. Every hit you make is another report to support on your file.  Every action you take weakens your position and strengthens mine. I have enjoyed playing the game but I enjoy seeking justice for those who have been wronged more.  If I have to sit in protection and work on my towers for the next ten years to see your approach ended I will.  I have had some great experiences made some good friends learnt a lot and I have nothing to lose through pursuing this in game and out of game.  Lets be honest your weak enough to need to cheat then aren't good enough to require my notice or my time.  What I lose I can replace, reputation, trust, self worth harder commodities to replenish and renew.  

But perhaps I do you a disservice, perhaps you are just misunderstood, please for the record go ahead put in writing for us on the forum that you have never breached the rules, that you have always played one account, that you have never needed to share a password, that you enough belief in yourself in your ability and that of your colleagues that you didn't need to cheat.   Match Phil for bravery take a stand for fairplay are you strong enough to do that to win within the rules.  Can you meet that challenge?    

as soon as you come out of promode - im going to show you a *real* threat .

aint no crying in diplos room going to save you from me.. pmsl
    YES Toes here toe if u need help ill hit batten with u
    lol
    You cleared that with Suggs presumably and are aware of the last discussion he and I had presumably.  Hitting me knowing I can't respond because of your level and lack of experience is an interesting tactic not a usual Wraith tactic presumably something you've cleared with Wraith's war marshalls as would be your support a player who was burning your colleagues in your alliance not so long ago.  You are of course entitled to hit me if you wish as aligning your alliance with Toe would I'm sure be something they would devoutly wish for.  Game has always been about more than hitting people at least for some.  War is as much about ideals and information, about making good decision as it is about acts of open aggression.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Baten shut the feck up not our problem if YOU dont like it i do n so many others do the real issue is the crap berimond in green
    Jesus so much hate...
    Are you bored or something? go hit some towers, instead of spamming some decent discussions.
    a good one?? toe is getting ready to hit batten n i already hit borbonator think this is a war discussion
    Stop hijacking my thread.
    Yours??/ sorry thought this was Battens
    I created this thread no go away you cocky and obnoxious person. 

How about you start your own discussion called "lets bully people who are trying to make a difference and be really cocky, loud and obnoxious"
    brag
    Jesus so much hate...

How about you start your own discussion called "lets bully people who are trying to make a difference and be really cocky, loud and obnoxious"
    There is no need to make such comments, Da Ron has already apologised. 

Although with that being said the behaviour he displayed is distasteful, whoever it may be that started the thread

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
    Jesus so much hate...

There is no need to make such comments, Da Ron has already apologised. 

Although with that being said the behaviour he displayed is distasteful, whoever it may be that started the thread
    From what I read he apologised for mistaking this threads as Battens...not for threatening to hit people for forum posts, telling people to shut up and trying to organise a double tap on batten lol 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Da Ron, i thought better of you before this thread.
    Would hit you, but alas i'm on Asia lol
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
    Jesus so much hate...
    May i remind you that when you attacked me, i THRASHED YOU.
    1.4k losses to a 959 hit ? -

not a great result..
    the point is i beat him.
    brag
    Latest ingame PM from Toe in case you were missing you daily quota of threats.  

"3.2 days - then your GGE career is over. 

find a new game :)"

I kinda like this game but I sent it to support see if they'd like to play too.  
    Batten @ en 1
    Telling people who's bought troops you've hit out exactly when you are likely to have a large number of troops in one place at one time could be considered an open invitation for those players who consider obtaining glory from attacking attacking troops not my style but glimpse of an tactical error in your masterplan,  But then considering that you probably haven't hit that many players recently sure it's nothing to worry about.  Unless of course if the intention was to ensure that you had a lot of troops at a particular time setting you up for retaliatory strikes from across the server.  Not really my style but I wouldn't like to see you out of pocket as other players have been.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Da Ron, i thought better of you before this thread.
    Would hit you, but alas i'm on Asia lol
    Same here, could get somebody else to hit him but I do my own dirty work :) 
    Might build an account to lv70 just to burn him tho lol 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

Otherwise known as strategy or tactical planning
    Batten @ en 1
  • Telling people who's bought troops you've hit out exactly when you are likely to have a large number of troops in one place at one time could be considered an open invitation for those players who consider obtaining glory from attacking attacking troops not my style but glimpse of an tactical error in your masterplan,  But then considering that you probably haven't hit that many players recently sure it's nothing to worry about.  Unless of course if the intention was to ensure that you had a lot of troops at a particular time setting you up for retaliatory strikes from across the server.  Not really my style but I wouldn't like to see you out of pocket as other players have been.  
    can someone translate this please ^^

i dont speak garbledegook
    hahahaha not funny, go put your rubbish on another discussion please, this was supposed to be a thread about discussing the alliance tournament. 
    brag
    Ask Vlad he generally gets it
    Batten @ en 1
  • If you'd like to understand more about the issue and if you feel that is something worth joking about ther's a good chance you might benefit then I can put you in touch with a group run by a great guy from the Philippines who works for Coventry Carers Centre who is working hard to tackle it.  Sadly it happens in the UK. Exploitation of people wherever and however it happens is wrong something I'm sure all players interested in fairness and equality whether in a game or the real world could agree on.  
    Absolutely Batten. There are millions, tens of millions, of people worldwide, past present and future, who have signed up to this game; that is a VAST resource and you are right - Who knows what other kinds of 'recruitment' go on within the corridors of this 'Empire'? And who knows how many corridors there are?

Having just wandered around with my pens I can unequivocally report that there are 84 corridors...that portal between my eyes doesn't count as it's a forehead door...(why am I laughing at that...??? XD)
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
  • Batten and BORBONATOR,

I would like to apologise for Ron's behaviour, I am very confused by this and have asked him to pm as soon as he gets on.
    Some of his comments are unacceptable and though everyone has the right to their opinion he has spammed a serious conversation, used unacceptable language and threatened players.

This is very unlike him and we remain an alliance that believes in fair play:
    1 account = 1 player. 
    That multi accounting, use of patches etc will ruin the game (and stop GGE making money), see evony for details.
    That war is good fun, but bullying isn't.

Ron is a young player, and sometimes gets over enthusiastic, we as an alliance have taken the responsibility to accept this young player. But all players must remain respectful if they wish to stay.

Ron will be banned from hitting Borbonator until 2017.
    We will review whether The Syndicate should be on our noticeboard as DNA (I am pretty sure the answer is yes).  

Good luck Gentlemen
    Slow
  • Batten and BORBONATOR,

I would like to apologise for Ron's behaviour, I am very confused by this and have asked him to pm as soon as he gets on.
    Some of his comments are unacceptable and though everyone has the right to their opinion he has spammed a serious conversation, used unacceptable language and threatened players.

This is very unlike him and we remain an alliance that believes in fair play:
    1 account = 1 player. 
    That multi accounting, use of patches etc will ruin the game (and stop GGE making money), see evony for details.
    That war is good fun, but bullying isn't.

Ron is a young player, and sometimes gets over enthusiastic, we as an alliance have taken the responsibility to accept this young player. But all players must remain respectful if they wish to stay.

Ron will be banned from hitting Borbonator until 2017.
    We will review whether The Syndicate should be on our noticeboard as DNA (I am pretty sure the answer is yes).  

Good luck Gentlemen
    Slow
    OK thanks.
    brag
  • harsh but fair lil dude ; )
This discussion has been closed.