Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Please close this thread.

Comments

• Hi Borbonator,

If you have any issues with CG (I cannot speak or any other alliances), then feel free to message me in game, I will do my best to address any issues you have with us. If I am not about please contact our Diplomat Ichtytwit, a very capable and experienced player (but don't tell her I said so).

Regards

IK

I am against cheating, use of bots and general douchebaggery (those that indulge in such tactics know who you are and many others can spot you also).

• Hi Borbonator,

If you have any issues with CG (I cannot speak or any other alliances), then feel free to message me in game, I will do my best to address any issues you have with us. If I am not about please contact our Diplomat Ichtytwit, a very capable and experienced player (but don't tell her I said so).

Regards

IK

OK thanks
    brag
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Let's be honest your guys first posted actual Skype conversations from actual Skype accounts on the forum relating to people's personal medical situation so you have no room for complaint, if using Skype conversation out of context isn't acceptable then perhaps you shouldn't have opened that door.  For the record there are plenty of conversations in which you were involved which have been forwarded to support.    

The information is coming from players in your alliance and as far as I'm concerned the timing is consistent and accurate.  If players in your own alliance are leaving and supplying this information to support and then sharing it with us doesn't that tell you that something is wrong.  The information is also coming from and confirmed by your own allies not players who are opposed, they are trying to help you as far as I can see.  You would be better placed accepting you have a problem and working with the rest of the server and support to try and resolve it rather than continuing to protect those concerned and deny something that you know to be true.  You can read your alliance's CG Royal Loyal Warriors feed just as easily as I can you know the information provided is accurate.  I'm sure there are plenty of ex-CG players who also know this is true.  

If being marked in the same category as HND means that I'm not prepared to be lied to, patronised, intimidated or exploited then fair enough.  I don't consider asking for the rules of the game to be upheld by players is a crusade it's just common sense and basic courtesy.  I and others extend that courtesy to you why shouldn't we expect it in return.

The question remains simple will your alliance comply with Praetorians proposed fairplay rules and will they play the game within the agreed terms and conditions.  Will they accept that they haven't done so in the past and will they apologise to BraveKingofKings and Uknighted for wrongly accusing him of Credit Card fraud since seemingly you are saying that an allegation made by players in your alliance to support was untrue and unfounded.  Make that apology and I'm sure we can all accept that the issue is closed.   But perhaps it is the imaginations of your players you might wish to look at.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • The question remains simple will your alliance comply with Praetorians proposed fairplay rules and will they play the game within the agreed terms and conditions.  Will they accept that they haven't done so in the past and will they apologise to BraveKingofKings and Uknighted for wrongly accusing him of Credit Card fraud since seemingly you are saying that an allegation made by players in your alliance to support was untrue and unfounded.  Make that apology and I'm sure we can all accept that the issue is closed.   But perhaps it is the imaginations of your players you might wish to look at.  

Known this guy for over a year , credit card fraud ? lol.
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Baten shut the feck up not our problem if YOU dont like it i do n so many others do the real issue is the crap berimond in green
    Everyone is allowed different opinions, so don't sulk when people are not talking about what YOU want them to talk about
    brag
  • Baten shut the feck up not our problem if YOU dont like it i do n so many others do the real issue is the crap berimond in green
    Everyone is allowed different opinions, so don't sulk when people are not talking about what YOU want them to talk about
    i wasnt talking to YOU stop fighting other peoples battles i should attack you....
    IS that a threat? Plus it is true Everyone is allowed different opinions, so don't sulk when people are not talking about what YOU want them to talk about
    brag
  • yes it is a threat n im ok with opinions but a few weeks ago everyone was begging for ally tourny now everyone is hating on it
    ok lets agree to disagree. no more arguing ok? peace
    brag
  • It seems to me that we have yet another HND/Abbiewalker problem on our hands, and before fists start waving this is NOT meant to downgrade or wave down Batten or his points points.

While Batten seems to be bringing his points across in a much better and more civilized manner it does not give him, and in fact me or anyone else the right to "hijack" threads and put in accusations, defence and so on, thus derailing the thread completely. Has anyone noticed, up to this point, that the thread was about the ALLIANCE TOURNAMENT, yet somehow we have gone to discussing about "stolen credit cards", "shell accounts" and "Skype messages"? Although I believe these are issues that, if true, need to be seriously taken into consideration. this does not seem to be the right place to do it. Complaining about GGE's incompetence in fixing the current issues on the threads they create for public feedback, that's fine.... but not on completely unrelated threads.

@BORBONATOR (GB1) 

If you have any issues at all regarding PG and our alliance's conduct, of which I'm confident we have not breached any fair play rules up to this point, please feel free to contact me, our leader Matt or our diplo Defiant and we will sort you out.

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • yes it is a threat n im ok with opinions but a few weeks ago everyone was begging for ally tourny now everyone is hating on it
    ok lets agree to disagree. no more arguing ok? peace
    After 5 days there will be another one this time ill get more troops btw u ashamed of losing 1.4k vs 1k u shouldve done better XD
    plz do not attack me just because i defended somone
    brag
  • Relax Badman.... Your lvl54 just relax...
    Baten shut the feck up not our problem if YOU dont like it i do n so many others do the real issue is the crap berimond in green
    There are two T's for future reference ;)  I'm guessing you are fairly new.  Perhaps read some of the past threads on this subject which many of us have contributed to over a long period of time.  The tournament was pulled in the past because the way the top players played it led to an significant portion of established and new players simply leaving the game.  Now that isn't good for the game and it is bad for the players.  I have no problem with the alliance tournament in itself my issue is with the way players in En1 play it.  For the tournament to work and for players to have confidence in participating in it we need to know that we are competing in a competition run within the rules of the game and where we can have confidence in the rules.  Currently due to behaviour of a few dishonest players who are acting outside of the rules to effectively fix the result, meaning no matter how well honest players perform they cannot win regardless of activity or ability or expenditure, we can't have confidence in the result. That has to be the starting point for any discussion on the alliance tournament if it isn't addressed the situation repeats and players leave again.   

What you are effectively saying Da Ron is that that if you finished fourth in an Olympic 100m race and you knew the three guys ahead of you were doping you would be fine with that.  Are you fine with that?  For me Da Ron that don't run.  It's ironically your development I am trying to support, every alliance who is hit out by a multi, every hit on a shell bumps your alliance down a grade denies them a prize they earned or a reward they should have got.  Are you really okay with that? Do you really think that the players missing out burning when they shouldn't be spending a month putting out fires that shouldn't have been set instead of upping their hall with those resources improving their performance should be staying silent.  Your views are as valid as mine and difference between me and the other guys is I won't take out you or your alliance for the poverty of your expression.  I won the old Berimond beating the best players available for me to face at that time, I hit the players out not the towers, I finished in the top ten every time I played the old version except the first so yes I would agree that should revert back on that we agree but presumably you would consider my opinion as an ex winner of little value when added to your own.  

Batten @ en 1
  • Still need to calm down
    It seems to me that we have yet another HND/Abbiewalker problem on our hands, and before fists start waving this is NOT meant to downgrade or wave down Batten or his points points.

While Batten seems to be bringing his points across in a much better and more civilized manner it does not give him, and in fact me or anyone else the right to "hijack" threads and put in accusations, defence and so on, thus derailing the thread completely. Has anyone noticed, up to this point, that the thread was about the ALLIANCE TOURNAMENT, yet somehow we have gone to discussing about "stolen credit cards", "shell accounts" and "Skype messages"? Although I believe these are issues that, if true, need to be seriously taken into consideration. this does not seem to be the right place to do it. Complaining about GGE's incompetence in fixing the current issues on the threads they create for public feedback, that's fine.... but not on completely unrelated threads.

@BORBONATOR (GB1) 

If you have any issues at all regarding PG and our alliance's conduct, of which I'm confident we have not breached any fair play rules up to this point, please feel free to contact me, our leader Matt or our diplo Defiant and we will sort you out.
    Again the thread is about the alliance tournament, behaviour by players outside of the rules which directly contributes to changing the result to the benefit of dishonest players and the detriment of honest players who have worked hard to gain less than they should is relevant.  

On the second point I don't blame GGE I blame the players concerned and the alliance leaders who manage those players and in those alliances they are allied too.  It is harder for GGE to deal with than it is for you to deal with.  You know who they are Xanthos you know what they are doing.  This is your responsibility.  What are you doing to tackle the issues?  To be direct do you and Praetorian Guard believe the Alliance Tournament result was not influenced by the intervention of multi accounts, password sharing, shell accounts and rented accounts?  And if you do believe that was the case what are you as an alliance and as an individual leader doing to help GGE support tackle the problem?   
    Batten @ en 1
    Is that it ... that all you've got...I'm going to hit your much weaker account in a much weaker with a massively stronger account from a top two alliance.  Well done as intimidation goes A for effort.  Sadly from what I saw of your attacks your execution was a bit lacking.  I actually have better commanders and if I was going to return your hits I would look at the players closest to me from your alliance wait until say Christmas Day about 1-2 ish when you've sat down for a meal use all of my commanders and hit them on rotation with bought troops until there was nothing left leaving you to explain to them why you thought poking a sleeping giant with a big stick was a good idea.  The only threat you represent is that your opponents might die laughing big man ;)  
    Batten @ en 1
    Jesus so much hate...
    its not like it isnt true HAHA
    Are you bored or something? go hit some towers, instead of spamming some decent discussions.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • xx Princess xx (GB1)xx Princess xx (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78
    edited 27.11.2016
    As far as the OP is concerned, Batten is right and anyone who thinks that no proportion of the winning score in the Alliance Tournament was obtained through cheating is simply in denial.

And his wider point is very relevant too. There is physical evidence that shows that some of the players known to cheat in this event are implicated in 1, credit-card theft/money-laundering and 2, Conspiring to falsely accuse certain players of committing crime. I've seen the evidence and Iberian Knight is simply wrong, Batten is right.

Really, what it boils down to is this - All the events are being won dishonestly, are dishonest people capable of credit-card theft?
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • Borbonator (GB1)Borbonator (GB1) Posts: 759
    edited 02.12.2016
    Baten shut the feck up not our problem if YOU dont like it i do n so many others do the real issue is the crap berimond in green
    Jesus so much hate...
    Are you bored or something? go hit some towers, instead of spamming some decent discussions.
    a good one?? toe is getting ready to hit batten n i already hit borbonator think this is a war discussion
    May i remind you that when you attacked me, i beat you.
    Post edited by Borbonator (GB1) on
    brag
    Jesus so much hate...
    a good one?? toe is getting ready to hit batten n i already hit borbonator think this is a war discussion
    Stop hijacking my thread.
    brag
    Jesus so much hate...
    May i remind you that when you attacked me, i THRASHED YOU.
    I wouldn't say you thrashed him like..
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
This discussion has been closed.