Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wake of The Slaughter

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 22.11.2016
    [fake screenshot]
    wow, what a great photoshop. I couldn't have come up with a funnier one myself. Seriously laughing at that right now. Someone would have to be a morbidly deluded lunatic to send that message. Taking a game to RL is going too far, but so is posting messages claiming that i ever said any of that garbage. I still have 2k attackers for your information. Want me to reply with that one message of you claiming to be a terrorist? I won't edit it or anything.

I deny ever sending that message. By the way Mr Mayhem, posting screenshots of private messages on the forum is against the community guidelines

Now I am going to give you a choice: Which two of your castles do you want to keep flameless today?
    Everwinter one. You can attack my main.
  • Mr Mayhem420 (US1)Mr Mayhem420 (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 22.11.2016
    That's good Gray because I have now sent a support ticket about it. So we'll see who lying.
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
  • outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    Don't you find this way more civilized? That way we can have unbiased reports

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
    edited 22.11.2016
    good. On my honor i solemnly swear that I never send a message threatening someone in real life over something in a virtual game, that I am NOT 11, that i do not have mental issues (despite what Vendetta says) and that I will attack Outlaw's main castle next time i hit him.
    Now I am going to give you a choice: Which two of your castles do you want to keep flameless today? 
    I want to keep my everwinter one flameless. You can hit my main castle.  :)
    it my main if you want to don't go picking out my offense if you are not in war.
    sure, will do :)
    good. On my honor i solemnly swear that I never send a message threatening someone in real life over something in a virtual game
    I want to keep my everwinter one flameless. You can hit my main castle.  :)
    it my main if you want to don't go picking out my offense if you are not in war.
    sure, will do :)
    I also have to repair my car and my moms car today so I will be back later. I have a firecast at my main during my absence. Your winter castle will remain flameless. 

Joined June 2016:
    I also have to repair my car and my moms car today so I will be back later. I have a firecast at my main during my absence. Your winter castle will remain flameless. 
    Repairing two cars in one day is a lot.

Why a fire cast? That means that you'd lose any defenders that you have though without question. At least try and put up a fight.
    I don't want to bother giving my alliance another castle to manage. Today is my day off anyways. If I get more than one hit at me, which I would if I had a normal setup (probably from grumpy kings. those guys hit me a lot for some reason :P), I wouldn't be able to fix things for the alliance support, and I don't want them to have to loose troops because of my absence lol that's why. 

Joined June 2016:
    I don't want to bother giving my alliance another castle to manage. Today is my day off anyways. If I get more than one hit at me, which I would if I had a normal setup (probably from grumpy kings. those guys hit me a lot for some reason :P), I wouldn't be able to fix things for the alliance support, and I don't want them to have to loose troops because of my absence lol that's why. 
    So in other words, your alliance doesn't even support you just for having a fire cast?! :open_mouth:
    how cruel of them. Supporting is what alliance members are for!
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    So in other words, your alliance doesn't even support you just for having a fire cast?! :open_mouth:
    how cruel of them. Supporting is what alliance members are for!

Didn't you say that "you aren't in an alliance for protection"?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

lol I don't think you understand... if I have a firecast equipped and I have a 5 or 6 wave attack coming my way, no matter how many troops they send, they'd ALL be wiped out. 

Joined June 2016:
  • I dare you to make up something like that. then GGE will definitely get involved and will see you're all lies. so yes I dare you because I actually have your messages in my archive. so come on, for once don't be all talk and do it.
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
    edited 22.11.2016
    I dare you to make up something like that.  I dare you so come on, for once don't be all talk and do it.
    I'm an honest person, so no, I won't play your filthy defamation games Vendetta. You can make up messages of me acting like a 7 year old if you want, but support will not even reply to your ticket that you supposedly sent. In fact, support has given temporary suspensions to people who make fake screenshots and abusing the report function. When I said "good" in reply to you, I really meant it. I'll attack you when you're absent and not able to change your defenses because of you know what. There are no loopholes Mr Mayhem. Remember that. Honor and righteousness prevails over evil and wickedness.

• Good to hear, then by those accounts we won't have to listen to your mouth anymore. good luck too. now your alliance is back on the menu.
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
  • There is no reason to continue to talk to this person. Everyone who actually matters in this game knows Graycat is liar and isn't a threat to anyone in the game. the following link is a message I received today from Graycat, its 100% real and would ask a game mod to check my mail to verify.
    http://prntscr.com/dafmyw  Now as ridiculous as this is, it still in my opinion is going too far and needs to stop.
    lol greycat threating people with gun violence is the dumbest thing I've ever herd on this game. You go to far and soon enough karma is going to catch up to you. I think Mayham should show that to GGS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • [fake screenshot]
    wow, what a great photoshop. I couldn't have come up with a funnier one myself. Seriously laughing at that right now. Someone would have to be a morbidly deluded lunatic to send that message. Taking a game to RL is going too far, but so is posting messages claiming that i ever said any of that garbage. I still have 2k attackers for your information. Want me to reply with that one message of you claiming to be a terrorist? I won't edit it or anything.

I deny ever sending that message. By the way Mr Mayhem, posting screenshots of private messages on the forum is against the community guidelines

Everwinter one. You can attack my main.

The jig is up take your Bi Polar meds hon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 22.11.2016
    now we're going to go back to trying to attack you again and waste more troops by using destroyer commanders with no strength effects on a player who has hundreds of defenders
    ok, well then have a nice day. I'll try and go easy on you since you're new to attacking.
    take your Bi Polar meds dumb 5 year old
    ~ a careless and blabbering fool

we're going to destroy you and try to get GGE support to ban you and make you look bad on the forums because we're not strong enough to defeat you in game
    Between an armed man and an unarmed man no proportion holds, and it is contrary to reason to expect that the armed man should voluntarily submit to him who is unarmed, or that the unarmed man should stand secure among armed retainers. For with contempt on one side, and distrust on the other, it is impossible that both men should work well together. Wherefore, as has already been said, a Prince who is ignorant of military affairs, besides other disadvantages, can be either be respected by his soldiers nor can he trust them. A Prince, therefore, ought  never to allow his attention to be diverted from warlike pursuits and should occupy himself with them even more in peace than in war. This can do in two ways, by practice or by study.

As to the mental training of which I have previously spoken, a Prince should read histories and in these he should examine the actions of great men, observe how they conduct themselves in their wars, examine the cause of their victories and defeats so as to avoid the latter and imitate the former. And above all, he should, as many great men of past ages have done, assume for his models those persons who before his time have been renowned and celebrated, whose deeds and achievements should constantly be kept in mind, as it is related that Graycat the Undefeated sought to resemble Toshizo Hijikata but all the while was rather in personality a perfect mirror image by nature of Saito Hajime.

A Prince should have no care or thought but for war & for the regulations and training it requires, and should apply himself exclusively to this as his peculiar province; for war is the sole art looked for in one who rules, and is of such efficacy that it not merely maintains those who are born as great Princes, but often enables men to rise to that eminence for a private station; while, on the other hand, we often see that when a Prince devotes himself rather to pleasure than to arms, they lose their domination. And as neglect of this art is the prime cause of such calamities, so to be a proficient in it is the surest way to acquire power.
    ~Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince, trans. N. H. Thomson, in The Harvard Classics, vol. 36 1910
    Post edited by Graycat (US1) on
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    Good job slaughtering and misconstruing Machiavelli
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • Grey you do realize that by doing that you just screwed yourself. Support will see I never sent that message.
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
     Support will see I never sent that message that i photoshoped.
    please stop copying me. I seriously just told you that a minute ago. :smirk:
    Good job slaughtering and misconstruing Machiavelli
    it applied to Vendetta perfectly though! :/
    Is that Machiavelli, Graycat?

This thread is hilarious... I'm in tears :joy:
    yeah, war threads are always funny. This is my favorite section of the forums. :)
Sign In to comment.