Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wake of The Slaughter

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    hey, some unedited screenshots. You've really been working hard at studying new battle techniques. I can tell you've gotten a lot better since last week. Too bad you didn't kill any troops though.
    stay warm
    long live the revolution
    http://prntscr.com/dahwc6

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    Where are your moat tools on that attack? 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA

Moat tools are useless when you have plenty of ranged troops, a million siege towers, and a few thousand shield walls. You see, by using my setup, it forces the defender to do all melee on the walls or get totally destroyed. And melee units are half as powerful as ranged troops. So only siege towers and shields are necessary in an attack :)

• Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
    edited 22.11.2016

I know why I failed on that one. I honestly didn't think that you knew enough to copy the same defense setup that I used to beat all of your first attacks on me. More shields, less wall tools, and a melee wave in the back flanks next time then.
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    Now I understand why you have 8,000+ posts on forum 

You do not understand a moat and clearly underestimate what it does with keeping troops on the wall, regardless of whether or not they are melee or ranged. 

But you go ahead and do you
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
    Now I understand why you have 8,000+ posts on forum 

You do not understand a moat and clearly underestimate what it does with keeping troops on the wall, regardless of whether or not they are melee or ranged. 

But you go ahead and do you
    the moat has to be overcome in each wave, and with ranged troops you have to have shields and wall tools, however if i would have used any melee troops then i would have used moat tools on that wave. It was a risk on my part by using only ranged, but because of the fact that previously Vendetta showed no skill whatsoever, I was willing to take it.

Time to try again
  • Mr Mayhem420 (US1)Mr Mayhem420 (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 22.11.2016

Moat tools are useless when you have plenty of ranged troops, a million siege towers, and a few thousand shield walls. You see, by using my setup, it forces the defender to do all melee on the walls or get totally destroyed. And melee units are half as powerful as ranged troops. So only siege towers and shields are necessary in an attack :)

every time you post you show how inexperienced you really are. Its not even fun beating you down because of how little you really understand about the game. I'm bored of burning you and would leave you alone if you'd just stop with the mouth. I can tell your mouth has broken your nose on probably a few occasions and if it hasn't yet it will.
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
  • outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    Lol so you're telling me that you're better at setting attacks than Tempus? lol... Idk graycat he's pretty good 

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
    Lol so you're telling me that you're better at setting attacks than Tempus? lol... Idk graycat he's pretty good 
    of course not, we're both just as good at setting attacks

it's physics :)
  • I've spent enough time on this person. He is irrelevant in the game that he has no choice but to be a forum warrior. This is the attention he wants so i'm done giving it to him. I will just let him fade away. Anyone with half a brain can see through him.
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
    God damnit people can you make your screenshots so that I don't have to click a link for them! Its' terribly annoying *sips tea*.  Like this: 

BITE DA DUST PIZZA MAN

@PizzaWarrior5 (US1)

Joined June 2016:
    edited 22.11.2016
    I've spent enough time on this person. He is irrelevant in the game that he has no choice but to be a forum warrior. This is the attention he wants so i'm done giving it to him. I will just let him fade away.
    ^^^ this
     Anyone with half a brain can see through him.
    Now I know I'm thin, but saying that you can see right through me is an overstatement

I am a literalist
    ... has no choice but to be a forum warrior.
    it is better to have a bad reputation then to have none at all
    Graycat I am finished with the cars and my firecast is down. Unless grumpy decides to hit me again you have a shot

Joined June 2016:
    I won't attack because it looks like you took a beating :P Tell me when you have defense up. 

Joined June 2016:
  • Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
    click on the diplomacy letter symbol thing, then press the green accept button on the bottom right. Glad that I could help :)

Graycat I am finished with the cars and my firecast is down. Unless grumpy decides to hit me again you have a shot
    why would I want to hit you? :/
  • You can stop sending them because we will never accept them.
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
    edited 22.11.2016
    well in that case we'll just keep attacking until you do pay us tribute then Mr Mayhem. :)
    oh god....

Joined June 2016:
Sign In to comment.