Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wake of The Slaughter

Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
edited 18.11.2016 in US Migration Content - PvP
The war with New Vendetta:
A member of New Vendetta, who I hadn't ever heard of before, posted a forum thread for discussing a charity organization. i probably shouldn't have commented on it, but I did, pointing out a few logical things. But this is not for discussing that.( This thread's topic is regarding the war.) Later I retracted the post, but New Vendetta messaged me saying that unless I wanted "burnt" I shouldn't have such "offensive" views. I replied apologizing and saying that I would rather be friends than enemies, and ended the message with two lines of poetry from another language (which google translator will not translate.) New Vendetta then replied "how dare you send me a message in French on my server!" and then he declared war on 11/18/16 at 9:10 pm. My message wasn't in French at all, just for clarification. Vendetta proceed to attack outposts and weaker castles and being bullies just because we're a "smaller" alliance.

Let's look at their attacks on me...

Post edited by Graycat (US1) on

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    More battle reports will be posted each day. New Vendetta started it, New Vendetta gets smashed.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, and the hammer of justice for all of evil.

@ New Vendetta
     Foolish? And what of it? From the start we were a band of foolish people. We believed in the idiotic ideas of freedom, liberty, and all of that. We shared the same foolish dream, and we've followed it all the way here. We are still just halfway up that steep slope of a road, and we've come too far to fall back down by our own hands. You say we're fakes so what if we are? this whole time we've been treated like a band of fake samurai, but no matter what, our convictions will not bend, whether fake or not, persistence will make this dream a reality!  You are a disgrace to the word warrior. No, you're not warriors. The those your feet were true warriors, people of honor, unlike you. You are nothing but cowards. Fleur de Sel are true warriors, a rarity in this modern world.
  • outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    Don't tell me that these are the Remains of FKn Vendetta, formerly KoN? GOD no wonder..

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
    I'm actually kinda shocked right now... Fkn Vendetta is 25th place in might points for alliances. we had better see some results from Vendetta by tonight cuz this is just sad. 

Joined June 2016:
    Nice reports. Is part of that message to New Vendetta from the animated film you told me about?
    you have an excellent memory  :)
    Don't tell me that these are the Remains of FKn Vendetta, formerly KoN? GOD no wonder..
    No idea. All I know is that they got in the way, but I agree, they are pretty pathetic. I guess having 17 million power points and being a top 25 alliance doesn't make you any stronger than a weak level 70 like me if you don't know how to attack or defend correctly. :)

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    dis on Asia1?
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
    edited 17.11.2016
    I'm actually kinda shocked right now... Vendetta is 25th place in might points for alliances. we had better see some results from Vendetta by tonight cuz this is just sad. 
    See vendetta? You're making yourselves look bad by declaring war on a simple 120k might point player and then not being able to even defeat that player's main castle. Vendetta, please at least TRY attacking my main if you wouldn't mind. I need to get rid of extra ruby defenders and all...
    dis on Asia1?
    Of course not, this is on US1, Tempus. :)

But of course... I can see how it does resemble Asia1 war threads with the small alliance totally smashing the big ones because of time zone differences over in Asia, only this is a US war with all of Vendetta's members online, :D
    I wonder why they don't have an alliance -wide Loot points ranking? That's how you tell good alliances from the bad ones.

Joined June 2016:
  • Yes New Vendetta is what remains of FKnVendetta

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • i do agree with maribo on the charity thing, but i think it was dumb to take the beef to the actualy game

like with old beri, "what happens here stays here"
    my esophagus big. 
    edited 18.11.2016
    We had better see some results from Vendetta by tonight cuz this is just sad. 
    After reading this thread, Vendetta was enraged, and in an attempt to successfully loot me, they bought veteran horrors from the latest ruby offer, hit auto-fill a few times and sent a a couple toolburning attacks:

ooh... this had to have hurt right here:

^ front. Plus the flank that he put troops on was the exact same as this. Another attack, another failure on their part.
    and they accepted my taunting and hit my main castle.

A different member of Vendetta captured a sand RV of mine, which I abandoned and then sent a capture to as soon as his capture landed. RV successfully reclaimed, although I got a message saying "It was mine first. Give it back, bully.".
    Around this time, a member of Vendetta messaged about possibly accepting peace and asked for a cease fire. 16 message exchanges later, I agreed. Vendetta  now has a cease fire with Fleur de Sel for 24 hours, but peace is not given out easily to those who cross swords.

This is about the most retarded shit Ive ever seen. How did they survive in the server war?

Joined June 2016:
  • We had better see some results from Vendetta by tonight cuz this is just sad. 
    After reading this thread, Vendetta was enraged, and in an attempt to successfully loot me, they bought veteran horrors from the latest ruby offer, hit auto-fill a few times and sent a a couple toolburning attacks:

ooh... this had to have hurt right here:

^ front. Plus the flank that he put troops on was the exact same as this. Another attack, another failure on their part.
    and they accepted my taunting and hit my main castle.

A different member of Vendetta captured a sand RV of mine, which I abandoned and then sent a capture to as soon as his capture landed. RV successfully reclaimed, although I got a message saying "It was mine first. Give it back, bully.".
    Around this time, a member of Vendetta messaged about possibly accepting peace and asked for a cease fire. 16 message exchanges later, I agreed. Vendetta  now has a cease fire with Fleur de Sel for 24 hours, but peace is not given out easily to those who cross swords.

ok,

1. Who actually sends one type of troop? especially melee troops. put flame bearers and theres no point to the attacking melees trying xD

2. did they only attack you? if so, why? you have os much lower leveled members thye could have decimated. so again, -1 for vendetta, logic wise

3. as for a few defenders taking out a couple hundred attackers, that is equally sad, -2 for vendetta xD
    my esophagus big. 
  • This is about the most retarded shit Ive ever seen. How did they survive in the server war?
    They didn't.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    LOL... I guess not :P 

Joined June 2016:
  • Vendetta: *kneels* greycat, you big bully, stop picking on us! Please pardon us and give us a cease fire at least so that we can go to bed tonight safely and have a good night's sleep and go back to trying to attack you with melee troops in da morning
    Greycat: Oh, sure, why not...
    Vendetta: Thank you so much, almighty sovereign!
    Vendetta: *stabs greycat in the back early the next morning*
  • Vendetta: *kneels* greycat, you big bully, stop picking on us! Please pardon us and give us a cease fire at least so that we can go to bed tonight safely and have a good night's sleep and go back to trying to attack you with melee troops in da morning
    Greycat: Oh, sure, why not...
    Vendetta: Thank you so much, almighty sovereign!
    Vendetta: *stabs greycat in the back early the next morning*
    you forgot something. when they tried stabbing gray, he threw a flame bearer at them. that one flame bearer destroyed the melee-only army of new vendetta xD
    my esophagus big. 
    Jeeth seriously you need to shorten your sig man xD I can't find the posts 

Joined June 2016:
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    @jeethBOSS-1 (US1) 
    Stop making fun of our Orange Overlord :(
    So, I tell Vendetta "back in a bit" and then I come back to find out that they launched 5 more attacks right after I said that. I got back online just as they hit fortunately. But some of them were filled with melee troops in each wave anyway.
    @ Vendetta, you're a bunch of back-stabbing, desperate liars who break agreements in an attempt to gain an upper hand in a fight. Behold, the wrath of Vendetta:

That's all you've got Vendetta? So this the full extent of your anger and rage? Lol, 10 thousand more of your troops will be defeated from my next attacks within a few hours.
    2. did they only attack you?
    you have so much lower leveled members they could have decimated. so again, -1 for vendetta,
    yeah, they only hit me. My other members have nothing to do with the war and are defenseless. Anyone with even a shred of honor would leave them out of the war.
Sign In to comment.