Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fair Play?

Appears somebody doesn't like playing by the fair-play rules in storm. 2 of our islands were stole by shadow attacks last night. Hopefully this is not a policy driven my 1 alliance so that they can come top in storm, pretty underhand I say in that they don't even have the balls to just take the islands but would rather sneak in like a cowardly thief in the night.  
Tartarus16 @ en 1

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,706
    that must be a top alliance :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • If another alliance scooped the isles right up I would light em up. If nobody did I assume you pissed somebody off that is too weak to retaliate and uses these underhanded tactics to get back at you. If that brings anybody to mind then light them up lol.
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    I had two lots of three shadow attacks on my RV's last week.  Not something that really happened in the past.  This is what happens if players are allowed to play multiple accounts, or shell accounts, if they get caught and get hit in return it isn't the resources of their original account they are losing but somebody else's and it's someone else's alliance who will pay the consequence. Accept this type of thing now and it will get progressively worse.   
    Batten @ en 1
  • Plum II (GB1)Plum II (GB1) Posts: 107
    edited 17.11.2016
    @Batten (GB1) Just so you don't assume you're the only one or blame it on one person or alliance in particular, 6 different alliances have had shadow hits on their RVs and Storm Islands in the last few days. And those are just the ones I'm aware of.
    Someone is obviously trying to stir something up out of boredom.
  • fairplay is a joke. but it gives you for cerrtain som false security
    How to be FABOULOUS : 
    become knifegunner

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    @Batten (GB1) Just so you don't assume you're the only one or blame it on one person or alliance in particular, 6 different alliances have had shadow hits on their RVs and Storm Islands in the last few days. And those are just the ones I'm aware of.
    Someone is obviously trying to stir something up out of boredom.
    With all due respect Plum the attacks came from the Toe account I know this because the accounts spies failed on an espionage visit.  I appreciate you may not know that given they are using shadows but it can hardly come as a surprise.  What do you expect with friends like that ...
    Batten @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file