We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions & Feedback: Max Button

2»

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,679GB1

Everybody who actually plays this game knows why multiple accounts are tempting. Simply remove the reasons why they are tempting and this will reduce the amount of multis. But I guess goodgame likes the occasional money they get from them, so they don't bother.

I totally agree mate, and I think this is where GGS have fallen foul of the Data they are so fond of using,  The thing is if I run 2 accounts and rotate where i spend money on them, ie only buy on "loyalty" bonus,  I get a lot more for my money I can play more frequently and at a higher level whilst still spending significantly less money than i would if i only played one account.  And all the time i am not playing one of the accounts, I am stockpiling free troops from events, and free tools, and am making tools, so when i rotate back to to the other account i can play it again at a much higher level for much less.

Yet GGE think it has 2 accounts that are spending money so are loathed to do anything about it, yet if they did the person running them would almost certainly spend more on the game.

Blinded by its own data I am afraid.  But you ask anyone who runs / has run a multi do they do it to spend more or less money on the game?  And you will get your answer.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • GGE is taking a big step in changing the game...

things will get better now with the new updates...

hopefully... (if theres no bugs in the new updates)
  • هل سوف ياتي حدث اليوم او غدا؟؟؟
    ام نبقى بدون حدث
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    هل سوف ياتي حدث اليوم او غدا؟؟؟
    ام نبقى بدون حدث
    Google Translate said: Will it happened to come today or tomorrow ???
    Or remain without an event

At the moment it looks like there should be an event coming shortly.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) Posts: 132US1

Can someone post these update threads on the US forum? No translation needed, we actually speak the same language.

Domlin @ usa 1
  • Can someone post these update threads on the US forum? No translation needed, we actually speak the same language.

100% agree with this

Also, am loving the max button, makes everything more fluid.
    Hi @Domlin (US1)
    @mikesmight123 (GB1)

I have now posted the patchnotes in the US forum too, along with a discussion thread.

Also, just to let you know, we are working on a new way to streamline the distribution of information on the forum, so that everyone gets the relevant information as efficiently as we can.

Thanks,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• When does the "Bigger Update" happen?
    Not looking for the "end of November/early December", but for a single date?
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
    When does the "Bigger Update" happen?
    Hi @Musashi (ASIA1)

We don't have a specific date, but it should be happening next week at some point.

Angus

• When does the "Bigger Update" happen?
    Hi @Musashi (ASIA1)

We don't have a specific date, but it should be happening next week at some point.

Angus
    Okay, thank you very much :)
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
Sign In to comment.