Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

SPLIT THREAD: Multi-Accounting Discussion - split from fairplay thread

Comments

• You were not polite at all and are not as clever as you think you are, your long winded posts are full of crude innuendo aimed at discrediting me.
  • You were not polite at all and are not as clever as you think you are, your long winded posts are full of crude innuendo aimed at discrediting me.

I think you have done that all by yourself and need only a little help from me.

But in the spirit of goodwill as outlined in the Fair Play Agreements you now have the opportunity to copy down my postings to support that so we can discuss or you can continue of course to keep making postings which you cannot support and indeed to put it into your own words discredit yourself. :)
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 02.11.2016
    You were not polite at all and are not as clever as you think you are, your long winded posts are full of crude innuendo aimed at discrediting me.

I think you have done that all by yourself and need only a little help from me.

But in the spirit of goodwill as outlined in the Fair Play Agreements you now have the opportunity to copy down my postings to support that so we can discuss or you can continue of course to keep making postings which you cannot support and indeed to put it into your own words discredit yourself. :)

I see at lot of words there but it's all just a waffle filled blur, but that's how you muddy the waters to hide my original point which has hit CG where it hurts (Truth hurts lol)
    Post edited by abbiewalker (GB1) on
  • Sorry but I missed MY text you copied down to support your accusations about me.

lol...the truth does indeed hurt and you seem in quite some pain. :)
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    edited 02.11.2016
    Sorry but I missed MY text you copied down to support your accusations about me.

lol...the truth does indeed hurt and you seem in quite some pain. :)

Not at all, your guys have lost all credibility this last few days so I am not the one in pain, just look at the way they've pulled the rug out from under the fair play tonight.

I challenge any of you to post what in game or fair play I've broken to warrant what CG are doing to my account ?

• Oh well you had the opportunity I guess to at least have a considered discussion and indeed support your accusations and I guess insults aimed at me but as an ex-leader of 1975 pretty much water off a ducks back compared to some conversations I have been party to.

So on that note as much as I would never condone taking any player apart on this server your attitude to what was a pretty neutral position can only lead anyone to wonder at the text that has been generated to CG by you as part of this issue and indeed leaves none of us to wonder how this matter has escalated so badly between you and CG.

On that note since there seems nothing either of us can add to this that adds value I wish you a good night and good luck in the game.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    edited 02.11.2016
    Oh well you had the opportunity I guess to at least have a considered discussion and indeed support your accusations and I guess insults aimed at me but as an ex-leader of 1975 pretty much water off a ducks back compared to some conversations I have been party to.

So on that note as much as I would never condone taking any player apart on this server your attitude to what was a pretty neutral position can only lead anyone to wonder at the text that has been generated to CG by you as part of this issue and indeed leaves none of us to wonder how this matter has escalated so badly between you and CG.

On that note since there seems nothing either of us can add to this that adds value I wish you a good night and good luck in the game.

Bla bla bla , that's all I hear every time you post, so do us all a favour and stop it lol....Your posts were anything but neutral and you claim your not condoning yet at the same time your doing just that by posting this drivel.

• Mmmmm....indeed.

I guess if you stamp your feet loudly enough the idea is you gain credence.  My original posting is there for all to see as taking neither side in this based on seeing only one side of an issue and all we have seen really is how you deal with an individual who does not agree with you as much as he des not disagree with you so as I say what does that say about what your text to CG may have been like as part of errrmmm any diplomacy. lol.

The use of the word drivel is deliciously ironic since it mean nonsense such as making simply stringing words together that cannot be supported.

lol....shall we get back to the accusations you have made and you are unable to support about me?

Now credibility.....Mmmmm.

Now on the subject of doing all a favour since we are the only 2 posting who are the ALL?  I guess anyone who may agree with you regardless....yes?

Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Mmmmm....indeed.

I guess if you stamp your feet loudly enough the idea is you gain credence.  My original posting is there for all to see as taking neither side in this based on seeing only one side of an issue and all we have seen really is how you deal with an individual who does not agree with you as much as he des not disagree with you so as I say what does that say about what your text to CG may have been like as part of errrmmm any diplomacy. lol.

The use of the word drivel is deliciously ironic since it mean nonsense such as making simply stringing words together that cannot be supported.

lol....shall we get back to the accusations you have made and you are unable to support about me?

Now credibility.....Mmmmm.

Now on the subject of doing all a favour since we are the only 2 posting who are the ALL?  I guess anyone who may agree with you regardless....yes?

Zzzzzzzzz  Yet more drivel LOL, can anyone find the off switch for this guy lmao
    edited 02.11.2016

This is from earlier and highlights the bullying that is on the UK server now which is not acknowledged by these alliances who claim to set up "fairplay" rules etc. Abbie was quad tapped by 2 cg accounts which are once again linked to same player. Do us a favour and save me the lecture on how they are not they same player and how you can provide DNA samples to confirm that they are not the same player etc etc etc. Don't have time for that juvenile nonsense and I don't watch the Jeremy Kyle show for a reason.

Would this type of thing be allowed to happen in cg if the player was an average joe instead of the person who funds multiple accounts and would be considered as some of the top brass of the alliance? Don't think so and the only reason I am coming on here and calling you people out about this issue is because it's clear that there might as well be no fair play rules if this type of provoking and bullying is allowed to continue with all the alliances which agree to the fair play rules turning a blind eye to it. I'm not a fan of naming and shaming but if that's what needs to be done to get some light shone on this then that is what will happen.

You are probably wondering why a player such as Abbie is exposing the cracks? She can explain for herself but it seems to link back to the trend of what happens cg players when they leave and don't go into one of their allied alliances, harassment with constant sabbing, plaguing and attacks, stripping of any assets such as rv's even if they have been in the players possession for a very long time. There are many ex cg players who have experienced this treatment and likelihood is that you may know one of them. This would explain why a player such as Abbie gets fed up of being treated without respect and would begin to show the same level of respect by revealing a layer of their cake, makes sense.

@Mikeshot2 (GB1) I suppose you have an excuse for this behavior from your allies, I'd like to hear it. Guessing you must feel embarrassed at this point since you claim to uphold fair play and now you're going to have to make up something obscure to distract from my question, at least that has been the trend as a direct answer to a direct question seems to not be popular. You can't preach fair play Mike and then make excuses for your allies who intend to bully players such as this out of the game. No response from cg diplomat yet online.

As I'm writing this, another order from the keymaster I suppose has been given to take Abbie's rv's, what does that mean? probably another layer of the cake removed if the trend continues. Treat people with no respect and that is how you will get treated.

Apoligies for the long post,
    mw

I hope you are well Millwall and my personal hesitation is that Abbie fell out with prior Alliances to not only include CG where I do not post that statement to be unkind to her but simply as a hesitancy to slate any party associated with your postings.

Certainly as an isolated posting it would seem that this is not fair play but until there are comments from all parties it seems a little rash to make any judgement based on one side of a picture...or at the very least no one will be able to make an informed judgement.

I am sure CG will post if they feel the need to but in the meantime is this not being dealt with via private diplomacy where I think we all agree that the impassioned nature of the forum tends not to be too useful in resolving issues.

Well here's your original post, Not so neutral now is it, can anyone really blame me for being less than polite with you, having to listen to your one sided rubbish as my account I've worked hard on is being ruined by a bunch of bullies
  • lol....you start with zzzzzz but keep posting ironically as it happens drivel.

Oh well you fell out at AO, made a string of accusations and started a campaign of 20 click hits on them from RVs while protected by CG where apparently they were great.  Oh now you have fallen out with CG, made a string of accusations.....

A trend is building Abbie where either all who you play with are bad and unpleasant or indeed you are shall we say not the most pleasant or easy person to deal with.

My opinion is set based on how you have managed this conversation and the mature and pleasant way you have conducted yourself......so how long shall we reckon before you fall out with DMH, make a string of accusations....

Anyone fancy starting a book on duration and associated odds. :)

Perhaps we can create a new thread for that.....
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    edited 02.11.2016
    lol....you start with zzzzzz but keep posting ironically as it happens drivel.

Oh well you fell out at AO, made a string of accusations and started a campaign of 20 click hits on them from RVs while protected by CG where apparently they were great.  Oh now you have fallen out with CG, made a string of accusations.....

A trend is building Abbie where either all who you play with are bad and unpleasant or indeed you are shall we say not the most pleasant or easy person to deal with.

My opinion is set based on how you have managed this conversation and the mature and pleasant way you have conducted yourself......so how long shall we reckon before you fall out with DMH, make a string of accusations....

Anyone fancy starting a book on duration and associated odds. :)

Perhaps we can create a new thread for that.....
    The fact your still going after my last post showed you up shows your not the sharpest tool in the shed.
  • lol....why because you told me to stop talking and you must be obeyed....oh lordy Abbie you really are showing your true colours in this thread as to your nature and any concept of the basis of fair play and how we conduct ourselves with each other has really passed you by and indeed if I am not the sharpest tool your tool bit has simply dropped off. lol

Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • lol....why because you told me to stop talking and you must be obeyed....oh lordy Abbie you really are showing your true colours in this thread as to your nature and any concept of the basis of fair play and how we conduct ourselves with each other has really passed you by and indeed if I am not the sharpest tool your tool bit has simply dropped off. lol

"Oh lordy" Andrew you really are boring me now, my point has been proven ten times over so goodnight.
  • lol.....if by just posting little taunts but never actually dealing with any direct questions or indeed adding nothing to this thread other than the continuation of your game play through AO to CG and in time no doubt DMH then yes you have proven your point...personally I think you have proven mine as a player who plays with no respect for others and when that lack of respect blows up as it has with CG you scream fair play while demonstrating little yourself in any of your game play from constant 20 click attacks on players from RVs at 4am to how you deal with any opinion outside of your own.

Yes well done and perhaps a case of chickens coming home to roost I would say so yes good night. :)
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Blimey.. after reading all this, how it has become a tit for tat, who can score a point against the other, really?.. The whole purpose of Abbie`s posting`s was to reveal what actually goes on around here and quite frankly it proves a great deal, whether the almighty top dog`s like it or not, what we have seen is written talk of what they do, quote me if im wrong, but are you seeing what i see, or skipping those parts (maybe because you already knew or dammed to careless) who knows, lets just hope GGE care a bit more than you do.. cheating is cheating, there`s no other way of putting it.. And before you even bother slanting me with whatever made up story of the day, or booting up Photoshop to make yet more imaginary pm`s, keep it on topic or keep your tasteless jokes to yourself.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
    edited 02.11.2016

http://prntscr.com/d210hl

Yet more Crimson-guard "fair play"..Amazing Drake hitting now , and yes he knows fine well they hit me four times yesterday and he was one of the rv thieves.

Not a peep from any of the fair play advocates ?

How is this spam ? I'm showing their disregard for fair play and the thread is "fair play rules" so can the CM please look at who's doing this spam marking and sanction whoever it is.

Post edited by abbiewalker (GB1) on
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301
    edited 02.11.2016

There you go adler, according to your leader your a multi too, I've covered some details on this for now.

And don't even bother trying to call this fake, I'm willing to hand access of my Skype to someone from GGS if needs be.

EDIT: Skype details/personal PMs of someone else have been removed, as this is against the forum guidelines, if you want to report someone, it has to be through support, this is who you must send any 'evidence' to.

thanks Abbie = as it has been suggested I have access and funded that account - it would be very nice and humble for HND to apologise for his false accusations linking me to those accounts. 
    Post edited by ang1243 (GB1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file