We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New ideas for GGS

Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) Posts: 419AU1
edited 01.11.2016 in General Discussion
I like speculation and new things and in this thread im going to say a couple of things that i would love to see added to the game you can agree with it or not but i would love to see what everyone has to say or add to this discussion

1:Me and some others in my alliance would like a player marketplace where you can buy and sell equipment items i would love this as over the last nomad event i looted so many legendary items i had to sell so many of them but i can only sell them for 6k each and with this marketplace you would be able to put good pieces that give extra melee/ranged up for sale as they would fetch more than just 6k or try to sell items with some added speed or res loot people are allways looking for fast coms and loot coms and this would be the easiest way of getting them or sell casti pieces that reduce the fire damage or the amount the attackers loot from you this would be good especially during the alliance tournament but with this there would have to be restrictions like putting a price cap depending on what level the item is you cant sell any random piece for 1 million to an alliance mate just to get an achievement (dont know if anyone would do that but i dont want anyone doing that) and not being able to sell unique items unless the minimum price for them was very very high this just stops any bad deals going on and it stops people from exploiting this some people have to many good sets that they dont want and would give to a lower level player that just makes the game to easy i feel you have to earn those special pieces wether you pay real money or knuckle down and do well in events to get unique items

2: i would love some way to trade up all the bad heroes you have for a newer better hero i dont know how this would work but i dont think you can just send them to scrap to be reforged like you can with equipment maybe have a new tent outside your main that comes every week or 2 or maybe like the architect very rarely and only for a day where you can trade a certain number of rare heroes and get an epic and a certain amount of epics for a legendary i at one point saved over 50 heroes hoping this would be implemented at some point but it wasnt so i had to sell them for chump change and maybe even bring in a few new types of heroes i had so many different variations of the exact same hero

3: Fine sand and bricks should be lootable from kingdom towers they are the 2 resources we need the most they are used in every building item upgrade and we cant win enough of them we get far to many farming tools from the nobility contest but if we can loot these itmes from kingdom towers we might be able to do something with all those farming tools i have 2k farming tools and i cant build anything untill i get more fine sand and bricks and even then the number of farming tools i have keeps on increasing now if we could loot these items from towers it wont be whole bags full of them and it would scale with the level of the tower and you can only get them from towers that are atleast level 10 so from a level 10 tower ypu might only get 1 fine sand or 1 brick but from a maxed out level 81 rbc you would get up to 20-30 of either of these resources and maybe even with the higher level towers give us a cjance to win flints, resin and soul stones but they would be harder to get then fine sand and bricks

lastly i apologize for any spelling mistakes (if there is any) and lack of punctuation (me no to good at english) but please leave your opinions down below and tell me what you think of these ideas and share anything you have to add to what i have to say
Post edited by Kiwikiler95 (AU1) on

Comments

• Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    Some nice idea Kiwi, didn't read it fully but I like the suggestions, especially number 1. 
  • I have another idea that could be good
    I would like maybe a new event like the nomads or the sams (some may agree or disagree with this next part) but it could even be the kala invasion or something you have all the tools, troops and prizes in the game why not give those that missed out the chance to collect these things or an invasion from the northmen and you could use the troops tools and prizes from the winter competition or an invasion from the tribal forest people from the spring festival again you would have all the prizes in the game allready but it would be something different and we could unlock cool (new for some) prizes i wouldnt mind that because i missed the most of the winter event and allmost 2 whole kalas because i wasnt able to be on when they were i would prefer something all new though new troops, new tools to unlock, new decorations and new equipment sets to spend our hard earned tokens on but i think this new event can wait until we have more bug fixes and the Foris/BCs have had allot of work done to make them better
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    Very popular indeed.
  • Very popular indeed.
    well thanks for keeping the thread alive it will be on page 1 now
Sign In to comment.