Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

@BM Xeckz @CM Evoke CLOSE THREAD PLEASE

124»

Comments

• BFC (GB1) said:

Lmao calm down Tony Soprano. Back to the essay writing I see, are you really this boring in real life? Or do you remember what real life is like lol
    Ah, Buffoon Facilitating Cheats, I've been expecting you. Like Plum, you only seem to show up in support of cheats... Where a fruit goes, a Bona Fide Creep is sure to follow.

Oh dear. It would seem EN1's resident troll doesn't like getting trolled himself. There's a bridge somewhere far far away that desperately needs its inhabitant back. Feel free to crawl back underneath it anytime.
    tumblr_static_shoo.gif

Sorry but your the one behaving like a troll with that foul post, mike claims to be changing the balance on this server for the better, with deputies like you and friends like toe the hat i am starting to question his judgement, the reason this stuffs hitting such a nerve with you is your all in it up to your necks.
    Firstly, Abbie, you do not know me. You and I have communicated once, then you decided to invade my inbox, then post a single message of mine deliberately out of context on the forums thinking it could be used as evidence of whatever nonsense you're trying to sell. Leave me out of your paranoid delusions. My comment was aimed at HND, not you. You've annoyed and irritated enough people in-game and are now attempting to come across as an innocent holier-than-thou who others have picked on without due cause. You want to be like HND, go ahead, but I'll have you know he is nothing but a laughing stock to most of the EN1 server. It's just fun responding to him and egging him on so he rants some more.
    Go back and read his comments across multiple threads, you can actually pinpoint the exact moment he comes unravelled and starts spewing nonsense. lmao
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 31.10.2016
    BFC (GB1) said:

Lmao calm down Tony Soprano. Back to the essay writing I see, are you really this boring in real life? Or do you remember what real life is like lol
    Ah, Buffoon Facilitating Cheats, I've been expecting you. Like Plum, you only seem to show up in support of cheats... Where a fruit goes, a Bona Fide Creep is sure to follow.

Oh dear. It would seem EN1's resident troll doesn't like getting trolled himself. There's a bridge somewhere far far away that desperately needs its inhabitant back. Feel free to crawl back underneath it anytime.
    tumblr_static_shoogif

Sorry but your the one behaving like a troll with that foul post, mike claims to be changing the balance on this server for the better, with deputies like you and friends like toe the hat i am starting to question his judgement, the reason this stuffs hitting such a nerve with you is your all in it up to your necks.
    Firstly, Abbie, you do not know me. You and I have communicated once, then you decided to invade my inbox, then post a single message of mine deliberately out of context on the forums thinking it could be used as evidence of whatever nonsense you're trying to sell. Leave me out of your paranoid delusions. My comment was aimed at HND, not you. You've annoyed and irritated enough people in-game and are now attempting to come across as an innocent holier-than-thou who others have picked on without due cause. You want to be like HND, go ahead, but I'll have you know he is nothing but a laughing stock to most of the EN1 server. It's just fun responding to him and egging him on so he rants some more.
    Go back and read his comments across multiple threads, you can actually pinpoint the exact moment he comes unravelled and starts spewing nonsense. lmao

Only you spewing nonsense here :-)  As far as cheating goe's i am innocent and believe me I know all I need to know about you from the few posts you've sent LOL, can you explain in what way your message was used out of context ?

P.S.  I even marked your post with an lol it made me laugh so much

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    I think perhaps it would be helpful for CM's to clarify exactly what the role of Moderator's are in response to Abbie's concerns.  Was the evidence provided to the Moderator's passed on by the Moderator's yes or no?  If yes what action is being taken?  If the terms and conditions cannot be effectively be upheld as we were told was the case in terms of the recruitment by GGE in terms of bots then that needs to be communicated clearly to players so we can consider our options.  If the terms and conditions cannot be effectively reinforced then what are we paying for?  To be exploited by a broken system which appears to be colluding with wealthy individuals to whom different rules are applied than to the rest of us.  Given the increasing level of intimidation in response to reasonable questions and robust challenges any round table is likely to involve more tumbleweeds than players from other than a few alliances representing the interests of a wealthy elite to whom even the basis rules of the game no longer seem to apply.  Whilst it is a matter of personal choice and conscience I would encourage any player to consider carefully supporting a discussion which does not address the types of concerns clearly advocated about breaches of terms and conditions at the top of the agenda.  Until firm action is taken transparently we will continue to waste time on this alternatively stop breaking the rules solve the problem.   
    Batten @ en 1
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 31.10.2016
    I think perhaps it would be helpful for CM's to clarify exactly what the role of Moderator's are in response to Abbie's concerns.  Was the evidence provided to the Moderator's passed on by the Moderator's yes or no?  If yes what action is being taken?  If the terms and conditions cannot be effectively be upheld as we were told was the case in terms of the recruitment by GGE in terms of bots then that needs to be communicated clearly to players so we can consider our options.  If the terms and conditions cannot be effectively reinforced then what are we paying for?  To be exploited by a broken system which appears to be colluding with wealthy individuals to whom different rules are applied than to the rest of us.  Given the increasing level of intimidation in response to reasonable questions and robust challenges any round table is likely to involve more tumbleweeds than players from other than a few alliances representing the interests of a wealthy elite to whom even the basis rules of the game no longer seem to apply.  Whilst it is a matter of personal choice and conscience I would encourage any player to consider carefully supporting a discussion which does not address the types of concerns clearly advocated about breaches of terms and conditions at the top of the agenda.  Until firm action is taken transparently we will continue to waste time on this alternatively stop breaking the rules solve the problem.   

Sorry batten I missed a screenshot off my post, Moderator Ang1243's conclusion to my concerns

http://prntscr.com/d11ts2

http://prntscr.com/d11uqm

• @abbiewalker (GB1)

Not gonna attack you or defend you  , vice versa to any other player here.

However posting private messages aint cool and is a breach of trust , seriously and will put anyone off having private mails in future with you
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
This discussion has been closed.