Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

@BM Xeckz @CM Evoke CLOSE THREAD PLEASE

Comments

• Not sure why that's marked as abuse when what I am saying is fact, the screenshot below is proof the Toe The Tyrant account has changed hands, something that is illegal under GGE'S terms and condition's.
    Hello Abbie,
    A skype username is not proof of anything. Skype and GGE are not connected.

Yes it is proof, I could send GGS the Skype CG's room conversation's if they need more evidence, sure there's enough names and details in there to prove it. At the very least it's circumstantial evidence, but i prefer call it concrete proof. It's about time all these rules and i mean the real rule's ..T&C's were backed up, there's too much cheating going on in this game,it's now become an endemic problem on our server and the worst part is a lot of our top player's that we have lecturing fairplay are either guilty of, or condoning by knowing full well and allowing it to go on in their alliance's

So come on GGS, it's time to take action against these rouge players

Well what do you know lol...this posts not been on here 30 minutes yet and i have shadow incoming on my rv's..come on CG hitting rv's is not fairplay now is it 

http://prntscr.com/d0tnh7

http://prntscr.com/d0to73

there we have it, fairplay and diplomacy at play CG style

Hi Abbie - I know we had words when you were with the Cheats' Guild and you may have blocked me as a result but would you please contact me in-game... We should combine our efforts and I believe that we each are in a position to strengthen the case of the other. To hell with the consequences, let's prosecute this battle in the most efficient and effective way possible... together.

@Everyone Else If you are tired of being cheated, then join us in this campaign... Let's clean up the Empire and free it from the hands of the deplorables.

Thanks for that HND, It's nice to see someone add something constructive on this issue of T&C/rule breaking, instead of hypocrisy and spin. It will be an honour to work with you on this subject and hopefully sort some changes for the good of the honest rule following players of the server. Sure there must be a few of us feeling this way now, getting sick of the tyrant's among us running amok.
  • Plum II (GB1)Plum II (GB1) Posts: 107
    edited 30.10.2016
    Not sure why that's marked as abuse when what I am saying is fact, the screenshot below is proof the Toe The Tyrant account has changed hands, something that is illegal under GGE'S terms and condition's.
    Hello Abbie,
    BOOM! There goes your credibility, Plum... Disgraceful.

It's funny; you have made 23 posts, the majority of which have been in defence of cheats and/cheating. Your claim that Toe's Skype account being named 'HakHat' is not proof that the HakHat account is connected to the 'Toe' account does prove that rubies are no substitute for brains. lol - I indepentently connected those two accounts months ago and the evidence keeps piling up and yet you, along with MikeShot, are lying to the community in order to cover up for whoever it is running these and many other accounts.

It is quite apparent that both you and Mike are frightened of Toe and have been willing to sacrifice your own credibility in order to (unsuccessfully) deflect the community from the truth and what makes your position even more reprehensible is your claim that you support the fair-play protocols... What does Toe have on you people?

It is now time for Xecks to come out and present his/her in-game identity - It is quite unacceptable to have players from either CG, Praets or PG acting as moderators on this forum as it is clear that all three of these alliances are complicit in the cheating and furthermore, if GGS view the evidence presented by Abbie in the same way as you do, then they too must be considered as being complicit in the cheating. And of course, if GGS are complicit in the cheating, then they are actually guilty of committing fraud on a large scale. A business of this sort, Empires, would be a perfect front for a money-laundering outfit and GGS's reluctance to act on the very good evidence presented to them brings to mind the old adage, 'If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...'

Once again, you have overplayed your hand... As I said, rubies are no substitute for brains.

In case it's not obvious to you by now, and I suspect that you need to have it spelled out for you, I will not stand by and watch dishonest people impugn the decent people of this community. You, MikeShot and others have tried to discredit Mario, Batten, me and now Abbie and I will not have it...

Capice?
    Oh be quiet, you!
    The usual nonsense you spew doesn't bother me. Majority of your comments have all been baseless accusations, assumptions and just you generally being a pathetic PIA who talks out of his backside. Crawl back into the hole you came out of. I have nothing else to say to you!
  • not sure why you guys refuse to realize theres nothing you can do ... lol

ssssssssssssssssssomeeebodyyyyyyyyyyyy STAHP MEEEEE
    So you're basically admitting to everyone what's going on...
    Come on GGS you've got to something...
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 30.10.2016

Why's the title of this thread changed ? close it all you want this stuff isn't going away, will start a new thread and repost everything if i need too. These are valid points that need addressing and the terms and conditions are the law of this game we all agree to by playing. I don't think it's asking to much for GGS to back them up with action. so wake up everyone your being cheated by the top level players

• BFC (GB1)BFC (GB1) Posts: 55
    Not sure why that's marked as abuse when what I am saying is fact, the screenshot below is proof the Toe The Tyrant account has changed hands, something that is illegal under GGE'S terms and condition's.
    Hello Abbie,
    BOOM! There goes your credibility, Plum... Disgraceful.

It's funny; you have made 23 posts, the majority of which have been in defence of cheats and/cheating. Your claim that Toe's Skype account being named 'HakHat' is not proof that the HakHat account is connected to the 'Toe' account does prove that rubies are no substitute for brains. lol - I indepentently connected those two accounts months ago and the evidence keeps piling up and yet you, along with MikeShot, are lying to the community in order to cover up for whoever it is running these and many other accounts.

It is quite apparent that both you and Mike are frightened of Toe and have been willing to sacrifice your own credibility in order to (unsuccessfully) deflect the community from the truth and what makes your position even more reprehensible is your claim that you support the fair-play protocols... What does Toe have on you people?

It is now time for Xecks to come out and present his/her in-game identity - It is quite unacceptable to have players from either CG, Praets or PG acting as moderators on this forum as it is clear that all three of these alliances are complicit in the cheating and furthermore, if GGS view the evidence presented by Abbie in the same way as you do, then they too must be considered as being complicit in the cheating. And of course, if GGS are complicit in the cheating, then they are actually guilty of committing fraud on a large scale. A business of this sort, Empires, would be a perfect front for a money-laundering outfit and GGS's reluctance to act on the very good evidence presented to them brings to mind the old adage, 'If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...'

Once again, you have overplayed your hand... As I said, rubies are no substitute for brains.

In case it's not obvious to you by now, and I suspect that you need to have it spelled out for you, I will not stand by and watch dishonest people impugn the decent people of this community. You, MikeShot and others have tried to discredit Mario, Batten, me and now Abbie and I will not have it...

Capice?

Lmao calm down Tony Soprano. Back to the essay writing I see, are you really this boring in real life? Or do you remember what real life is like lol
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    I would suggest that this thread does suggest the clear conflict of interest that Ang as a moderator faces.  Can a player from Crimson Guard effectively deal with a serial forum and game offender from Crimson Guard.  Reasonably he has to be given a chance to do the right thing.  The fault of any action rests with the player unless or until that action is endorsed or ignored by the Moderator or Community Manager through inaction or collusion at that point it undermines faith in a system which by and large has stood us in good stead over a long period of time.  Moderators are required to be impartial when it comes to the forum and on threads which involve their own alliance they presumably have to pass it to another moderator or risk being seen to be biased or to putting their own alliances interest before those of the player base.  The sense that players views are deliberately being censored, minimised or sidelined to the benefit of some alliances over others is extremely dangerous in my view and whilst I appreciate how challenging a role moderation or Community Management is at this point I would encourage you to review your approach in light of concerns players from a spread of unaligned alliances.  The forum represents a really important outlet for players as a form of communication, as a tool for development, as a way to devise collective solutions to the challenges the game present and as a way of supporting game development through contributing ideas or experiences. If the forum is no longer a safe space we won't continue to engage with it and it's a short space from not engaging with the forum to not engaging with the game.  
    Batten @ en 1
    BFC (GB1) said:

Lmao calm down Tony Soprano. Back to the essay writing I see, are you really this boring in real life? Or do you remember what real life is like lol
    Ah, Buffoon Facilitating Cheats, I've been expecting you. Like Plum, you only seem to show up in support of cheats... Where a fruit goes, a Bona Fide Creep is sure to follow.

Well hello hernextdoors :) Missed you but not your essays lol Its been ages that chip on your shoulder must be stale by now. Ha ha I support myself and any chance to get you back to a small paragraph is worthwhile.
  • BFC (GB1) said:

Ah, Buffoon Facilitating Cheats, I've been expecting you. Like Plum, you only seem to show up in support of cheats... Where a fruit goes, a Bona Fide Creep is sure to follow.

Oh dear. It would seem EN1's resident troll doesn't like getting trolled himself. There's a bridge somewhere far far away that desperately needs its inhabitant back. Feel free to crawl back underneath it anytime.
    tumblr_static_shoo.gif
  • "It is quite unacceptable to have players from either CG, Praets or PG acting as moderators on this forum as it is clear that all three of these alliances are complicit in the cheating "

Well HND it's an interesting point you make and an issue i ran into when i tried to report the cheating i have evidence of to Ang1243,yes that's right one of our moderator's, he was quite rude about it really, it's not the response I'd expect from someone who's supposed to represent GGE

http://prntscr.com/d0z5ms

http://prntscr.com/d0z7z4

• BFC (GB1) said:

Oh dear. It would seem EN1's resident troll doesn't like getting trolled himself. There's a bridge somewhere far far away that desperately needs its inhabitant back. Feel free to crawl back underneath it anytime.
    tumblr_static_shoo.gif

Sorry but your the one behaving like a troll with that foul post, mike claims to be changing the balance on this server for the better, with deputies like you and friends like toe the hat i am starting to question his judgement, the reason this stuffs hitting such a nerve with you is your all in it up to your necks.
  • Credit goes where credit is due, 18 times!

Now if we could do this with hnd, happy naming day guys!
    BFC (GB1) said:
    Well hello hernextdoors :) Missed you but not your essays lol Its been ages that chip on your shoulder must be stale by now. Ha ha I support myself and any chance to get you back to a small paragraph is worthwhile.
    To be honest, your Barely Focussed Criticisms come across as Bare-Faced Collusion but moreover, your Badly Formed Contributions do not address the Broadly Felt Concerns Being Forthrightly Considered here and as such, do not Benefit Forum Community members Being Frequently Cheated By Fatuous Cretins Being Frequently Callous so I Beg Forgiveness, Chum, if you feel Berated For Cluelessness But Fair Characterizations Being Fairly Contested By Fastidious Contributors Behove Flat Condemnation so Before Further Communication, Brazenly For Corruption, please Back-off From Commenting...

Back Fairness; Capice?

Still too long but your getting better, and whats with the Italian sign off come on its very 80's! I just want you to be happy.....let go of the hate and embrace the love its only pixels. All it does is eat you up inside and you become bitter :)
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 30.10.2016
    BFC (GB1) said:
    BFC (GB1) said:
    To be honest, your Barely Focussed Criticisms come across as Bare-Faced Collusion but moreover, your Badly Formed Contributions do not address the Broadly Felt Concerns Being Forthrightly Considered here and as such, do not Benefit Forum Community members Being Frequently Cheated By Fatuous Cretins Being Frequently Callous so I Beg Forgiveness, Chum, if you feel Berated For Cluelessness But Fair Characterizations Being Fairly Contested By Fastidious Contributors Behove Flat Condemnation so Before Further Communication, Brazenly For Corruption, please Back-off From Commenting...

Back Fairness; Capice?

Still too long but your getting better, and whats with the Italian sign off come on its very 80's! I just want you to be happy.....let go of the hate and embrace the love its only pixels. All it does is eat you up inside and you become bitter :)
    It's not hate to want GGS to enforce the rule's, name any other game where it's acceptable to cheat ? and bear in mind there's money involved in this game so cheating really should be taken seriously.
This discussion has been closed.