Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Asia Server- FBI looking for players!

Hey all, 

The alliance FBI are looking for players to join :) 
We are an up and coming alliance on the asia 1 server. So far we are the weakest (number of members and might points speaking) alliance to get top 20 in events. At the moment the core of our alliance is made from experienced players from the UK server, some of our requirements are:
  • There is no level requirement, however we do require activity from our members
  • First and foremost we are a pvp alliance, we will be involved in quite a few wars therefore all recruits must at least attempt to help out in wars 
  • No spies, multi accounts, password sharers etc. we play fair and by the ToS
  • We do follow the fairplay rules and expect our members to as well-of course all rules are waived in war

We hope to regularly get top 20 in events (easy in asia 1 lol). At the moment we are warring Lion Warriors and some of their allies and holding strong

If you interested please contact any of our generals and above!

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

Comments

• Hey all, 

We are an up and coming alliance on the asia 1 server. So far we are the weakest (number of members and might points speaking) alliance to get top 20 in events. At the moment the core of our alliance is made from experienced players from the UK server, some of our requirements are:
    • There is no level requirement, however we do require activity from our members
    • First and foremost we are a pvp alliance, we will be involved in quite a few wars therefore all recruits must at least attempt to help out in wars 
    • We do follow the fairplay rules and expect our members to as well-of course all rules are waived in war

We hope to regularly get top 20 in events (easy in asia 1 lol). At the moment we are warring Lion Warriors and some of their allies and holding strong

Damn, I thought that there were terrorists on the Asia1 server and the FBI were looking for them, lol.

GL Recruiting :)

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • ShadowOfEvil (GB1)ShadowOfEvil (GB1) Posts: 1,847
    edited 24.10.2016
    Rofl, we might start confiscating the rvs of Lion Warriors tho when I get to ice lol :) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    I would like to join.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• ShadowOfEvil (GB1)ShadowOfEvil (GB1) Posts: 1,847
    edited 24.10.2016
    I would like to join.
    Sure, just make an acc on Asia1 and pop a message to me/recruiter/leader
    Edit: Tried to tag you and failed lol

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Done, check your inbox

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Hey all, 

Damn, I thought that there were terrorists on the Asia1 server and the FBI were looking for them, lol.

GL Recruiting :)
    I thought Image result for isis gif was on there too.  Oo
                                                        ;)

(Make sure to not even type their name... it is kinda like saying  "Lord Voldemort")
    Image result for harry potter lord voldemort

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

Sign In to comment.