We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Captain's Log

CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
edited 18.10.2016 in US Migration Content - PvP
Hey ppl, I just wanted to make a thread and share some battle reports (and strange things I find) in my spare time.  I might as well have some fun getting my rear kicked so here it goes!

Day: Unknown

I've been fighting this war for a long time. During my adventures I've encountered many formidable opponents, and I've both lost and won many battles.  Though I am clearly at the helm of KoN2, sometimes my crew members outshine me for brief moments. This inconsistent log is made to demonstrate our good and bad moments during the war.

Edit: not sure how to shrink image size. Also for your enjoyment, man dies helping his brother avoid prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/21/man-eats-cocaine-hidden-in-brothers-butt_n_1162825.html

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.

Comments

• So will we be seeing BR's from KON2 and you?
    Guess it's time to enjoy the real world
  • Yes that is the idea. I am mostly gonna do my own reports with the exception of nice br's from other KoN2 members.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • .Image result for captains log funny
    ;)

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• lol, I'm gonna make a thread just for my own reports too 
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• lol, I'm gonna make a thread just for my own reports too 
    I would make a own thread as well but don't want to overwhelm you guys with amazing Loss reports. You guys might be impressed though :)

NGP

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• Luv dis BR
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • lol
Sign In to comment.