We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Foreigners and Bloodcrows

I think they need to change and fast i worked my backside off in the nomads and bought the commander set from there and was looking forward to smashing some Bloodcrows with it but the best i got was of course 500 so i found the easiest one and was going to smash that and hope it would get replaced by something a little better but unfortunately the defences changed the troops doubled and the casti got much better all of a sudden i lost over half my troops and of course the BC that replaced it was just as bad

Thats my little sob story but with every other fori/bc event i allways have to complain at how bad they are im so sick of how tedious they can get when they are all 500 troops i have seen others in the forum saying they are leaving because of the foris i think there should be someway to replace the bad foris/BCs without having to waste time and troops on them give us the option to replace them even if it takes an hour for a new castle to replace it 

if you would see the defences of so many real players you would see that allot of them have more than just 500 troops i have over 1700 troops in my main i would love to see just 1 bloodcrow castle with that many troops in it but every event i would be lucky to have 1 with more than 1000 troops

lastly i apolagize in advance i am horrible at explaining things and putting words together but i would love to get some peoples opinions on this and see what GGS can do to improve this tedious and frustrating event

Comments

• The motivation disappears when things like this happens :-(
  • It is also a little frustrating seeing others in the alliance regularly getting 3k BCs and some even getting 8k troops in one BC i said before i would love just 1 with over 1k troops but i cant even get that im a level 70 getting 500s over and over im just waiting for the royal capital event to start so i can loot all the charcoal,oil,glass and iron i could ever want
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 475US1
    GGE...please remove these damn blood crows from my screen.   i am done hitting them in a pointless effort to get more than 300-500 defenders in them.   you can keep them hidden somewhere the sun doesn't shine as far as i am concerned.
    commando @ usa 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) Posts: 419AU1
    edited 17.10.2016
    GGE...please remove these damn blood crows from my screen.   i am done hitting them in a pointless effort to get more than 300-500 defenders in them.   you can keep them hidden somewhere the sun doesn't shine as far as i am concerned.

i have also decided im done with the BCs this time around after the defence changes and the bcs i hit being replaced by another thats even worse or has barely any troops but a really good casti so you lose more troops than you should for such a small amount of glory
    Post edited by Kiwikiler95 (AU1) on
  • TI is no use to make an effort to colelct horsetails.

GGE is going to f^^^ck you anyway.
    I spyed a castle found 6K defs, launched the attack when my troop arrived there where only 900 defs.
    I loaded up with the best shiiit I had + 520 horstails. Whats the meaning of thsi GGE?
    If you care to fu^^ck me at least buy me a dinner first.
    Low life timewaisters.
    Anybody knows if theris a way to drag them into court? I have the time and the funds to do that.
    Conclusion. Skip Nomads + skip Bloodcrows couse GGE screw you anyway.
    Skip Foreign event also, same crap there.
    Or just screw this game. I will not recomment this shiiit game to anyone I know. I rather pay them to stay away from it.

Greedy bastards they manage to take out all the fun of the game isntead they highlight that they want your money to buy rubies. I wonder how they manage to make all the errors in programming also, it seems like they are 12H high on some funky drugs. Programming is not their game couse they only manage to write bugs and more bugs. When they uppgrade some other shit in the game dont work. What a bunch of rookies. 

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    GGE is going to f^^^ck you anyway.
    I spyed a castle found 6K defs, launched the attack when my troop arrived there where only 900 defs.

I personally don't hit Bloodcrows or Foreigners, however other people on the forum/game have said that if you attack pretty soon after first getting the espionage report, it doesn't change defenses on you :)

could be wrong, but I hit a Bloodcrow once and it was right after getting the espionage report on it. The BC didn't change defenses on me :)
  • Hello people from the non-US World lol... yes BC and FL castles can only change defenses at 12 AM and as soon as you attack. If you spy the target directly after you send an attack, you'll be able to see if it changed or not. 

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • i have attacked many foreign castles and they never changed the defenses, must be quite lucky.
    brag
  • I think we can all agree the foris/bcs can be very tedious and there are certain parts about it that are annoying i dont mind them that much i just hate seeing 500 over and over for once i want a hidden gem i have had 100k or more glory plenty of times but i havnt had that much glory from 1 attack in a very long time

anyway as i said in the first part i was wondering what everyone thinks about this and what can be done to improve the game i love speculation and different ideas say the whackiest idea you think GGS should do to these events or if you want say they should be the same (i would then say your crazy) but hey im just one of the many people that play this game everyone has different opinions and i would love to see them
  • Brows are just re-skinned FLs. So much imagination went into doing that.....NOT !! Only give you small amounts of defenders to make you buy ruby tools and flags to get enough glory to make it worthwhile. I have no doubt they will have some half arsed form of reasoning for this (what they won't tell you it is so they make even more money !) It is just sheer incompetence on GGE's part that they dont make the Crows a better comp. Sick of the fekkin thing, and getting really sick of GGE's lack of concern for the people who pay their wages...notably the players !!
    makale @ au 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) Posts: 419AU1
    edited 20.10.2016
    with the new nailbiter event on i doubt they will change anything with this on so for another month im expecting the same Foris/BC's hopefully after the event though something will change bring in a points system where you collect points depending how much glory you make from an attack and save those points to use on the Foriegn/Bloodcrow market and buy the com sets from there and make some PO decorations and other stuff to use those points on because i want some way to win those set peices but im not going to win them ever with the garbage i get
    Post edited by Kiwikiler95 (AU1) on
  • Brows are just re-skinned FLs. So much imagination went into doing that.....NOT !! Only give you small amounts of defenders to make you buy ruby tools and flags to get enough glory to make it worthwhile. I have no doubt they will have some half arsed form of reasoning for this (what they won't tell you it is so they make even more money !) It is just sheer incompetence on GGE's part that they dont make the Crows a better comp. Sick of the fekkin thing, and getting really sick of GGE's lack of concern for the people who pay their wages...notably the players !!
    I agree to lazy/cheap to change anything and with whatever event it is next (I think the foris) im expecting the exact same crap i have been complaining about i just want something new or something better more variety in troops numbers, more variety in the types of troops and more variety in the way they set their defences up
  • Hello people from the non-US World lol... yes BC and FL castles can only change defenses at 12 AM and as soon as you attack. If you spy the target directly after you send an attack, you'll be able to see if it changed or not. 

@outlaw_always (US1) I am sure I have seen one change on me other than in those tow cases.
  • i might add that this time around they have been better still not that great but much better than last time i have had 2 with 1.6k which doesnt sound like allot for some but for me thats as good as it gets i have less luck with Foris/BC's than i do with the technicus
  • When will GGE wise up and start giving us some decent FL/Crow castles to attack?? I understand that they probably make more money from the lower levels of troops they decide to put in them, but i for one am getting heartily sick of GGE's penny (or is it euro) ways. If members of most alliances had the pathetic amount of defenders in their mains they would probably get booted. C'mon GGE wise up and start looking after your customers !!!!
    makale @ au 1
  • Although I agree that the defence in these castles are quite woeful, I also struggle for a big fl Castle to hit 90% of the time myself. That said, I don't share the same views of most on this forum when it comes to this competition in general. This is the only competition that actually attacks you and requires you to setup different attack formations, and although the attacks on our main castles are generally pretty crap, it makes it slightly more interesting than hitting repetitive camps all the time.

I do agree though that some work needs to happen with blood crows and foreign and bring them up to date, and also work on their individuality making it easier to tell apart.

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.

Image result for war

• I think there needs to be more variation if they want to give us all these crap foris have some with 500 but all attackers maybe even less than 500 or 450 im sure there are pleny of level 70s in the aussie server with even worse defence than that it saves us killing off troops just to get rid of a fori and hope it gets replaced by something good when it will 99% of the time be replaced by something just as bad if not worse thats what really annoyed me last time and why i started this thread its the same thing every single time and it was so boring and tedious and it got the better of me
Sign In to comment.