Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

CG have sent a cap on metro in DMH

Comments

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 15.10.2016
    Well then no point wasting time tbh is there

If That metro was wanted super badly , then we would be warring over it , its like me making a thread about ultra sending a cap on our capital.

if you guys wanted to attempt to take it then you would be warring over it against us.

But please leave stuff like this for leadership.
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Dont worry its all part of the new fair play rules. There not at all like bsk are they?
  • FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 15.10.2016
    Also

Message from Ultra,  is only seen by the receiver , that would be a type of message sent to Great Brian or CG Leadership ,  how the hell have you gotten it ;)

Dont worry its all part of the new fair play rules. There not at all like bsk are they?
    Dont jump to conclusions jack.

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • lmao. has anyone thought it may have been an arranged cap? or fair swap?
  • so what are we get out of it ? 
    cos we dont know anything about this 
  • so what are we get out of it ? 
    cos we dont know anything about this 
    the capital ???

• we dont want a capital we like the metro so we can keep more troops 
  • we dont want a capital we like the metro so we can keep more troops 
    its not really your choice though is it ,  it was a BSK  75 metro

that ultra held the rights now 75 are no more/rebuilding ,    it isnt a DMH metro.

so if he wants to trade it he can , but im a member and shall say no more ,

Your leadership knows where ours is if they want to talk about it .

• Ok. So the situation is... DMH can put a flag on CG's capital first...but CG cant respond by launching on their Metro?
    Yep thats definately fair play Millwall..or an act of war?

http://prntscr.com/ctzs10

http://prntscr.com/ctzs68

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,508
    Ok. So the situation is... DMH can put a flag on CG's capital first...but CG cant respond by launching on their Metro?
    Yep thats definately fair play Millwall..or an act of war?

http://prntscr.com/ctzs10

http://prntscr.com/ctzs68

Big Al sent a small cap attack on our metro which we supported, we don't want a useless building (capital) and we have no intentions of taking assets other than keeping our one metro. This member planned to swap assets without dmh management knowing or agreeing apparently and then went offline, I'm fairly sure that you know of this and seems to be another excuse to unfairly declare on Dmh whilst rebuilding from the last 6v1 war on us a couple of days ago, I've already responded to your mails in being transparent as possible with no response yet.

We are reasonable players so this is not appreciated.

mw
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • Well this is a bit of a mess isnt it.

Its arranged without my 100% consent that a asset I have would become property of another alliance
    Yeah It was thought about and yes it was looking likely.

But me knowing how the game works - Speaking to the players I speak to - Decided that the best course of action was to continue my talks as I have never gone with the grain.

For the players I spoke to , they know this wasn't just about an asset but something a little more personal to myself - which is worth more than any object within a game.

I do have to correct one statement though, I did not send a MM but I did mention , what would be happening and even what would happen if they didn't go to the way I arranged ( Yes I arranged it )

Frankly now im sick to death of being told - What I can do- What I can not do- And what will be happening. 
    Lets put the boot on the other foot and I will just carry on making my own decisions.

I launched on CGs capital first

~Ultra

Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 309
    edited 15.10.2016
    Well this is a bit of a mess isnt it.

Its arranged without my 100% consent that a asset I have would become property of another alliance
    Yeah It was thought about and yes it was looking likely.

But me knowing how the game works - Speaking to the players I speak to - Decided that the best course of action was to continue my talks as I have never gone with the grain.

For the players I spoke to , they know this wasn't just about an asset but something a little more personal to myself - which is worth more than any object within a game.

I do have to correct one statement though, I did not send a MM but I did mention , what would be happening and even what would happen if they didn't go to the way I arranged ( Yes I arranged it )

Frankly now im sick to death of being told - What I can do- What I can not do- And what will be happening. 
    Lets put the boot on the other foot and I will just carry on making my own decisions.

I launched on CGs capital first

~Ultra

thank you Ultra - clears up the process and compromises made - far too many making assumptions now.

Post edited by ang1243 (GB1) on
  • its not really your choice though is it ,  it was a BSK  75 metro

that ultra held the rights now 75 are no more/rebuilding ,    it isnt a DMH metro.

so if he wants to trade it he can , but im a member and shall say no more , 

Wrong, please be quiet if you are clueless. You've been in about a half dozen alliances in the past few months now John so really any argument from you defending your present alliance is invalid.

This metro belongs to DMH and CG/PRAE leadership agreed that metro was now property of DMH after war due to intentions of keeping server balanced and if Ultra was to leave DMH or tried any skullduggery then it would still belong to DMH and we would have the right to reclaim. I'll give you proof of that if you want. I don't know about other people but when I agree to something my word is my bond. There has been no "trades" etc that have been arranged with DMH leadership.

mw
    I can move if i like , if i lose my fun somewhere why stay there ?

its a game after all.

There you go then , my apologies , all i knew was a trade was going through that was agreed between players :)

• we have something that cg don't have a team work and we try and we are not bullies
    and we don't need metro and capital to make us look good and we don't need it for power 
    and to show who is boss and everyone is better then your alliance cos they are not bullies

thanks 

corrie5

• hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    we have something that cg don't have a team work and we try and we are not bullies
    and we don't need metro and capital to make us look good and we don't need it for power 
    and to show who is boss and everyone is better then your alliance cos they are not bullies

thanks 

corrie5

oh course we took out bsk with out any team work...great one..we are bullies? is that what you're implying? One of the first things we did was try to redistribute power by giving away rts, Read what millwall has said, he said above the we agreed the met was dmh in interest of keeping the server balanced. Hardly the work of bullies.

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
Sign In to comment.