Home English (UK) US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hi

im new to this game and forums this game is very fun so far 
About Me:

Sex/Gender: Male

Lives: Akron Ohio Usa

Music: Pitbull Taylor Swift Demi Lovato Daya fall out boy imagine dragons (To Name A Few)

Psn: KingOfKingz1113

Sports: Yankees Akron Rubberducks lightning steelers and nets and buckeyes

Tv: WWE Impractical Jokers simpsons Mlb NBA NHL NFL College football (To Name A Few)

WWE Superstars: Paige (The Diva Of Tommrow/Anti Diva) John Cena (The Franchise) Dean Ambrose (Lunatic Fringe) Shane McMahon (Shane O Mac) (Nameing A Few)
Queen Paige :)

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    welcome to the forums :)

if you have any questions about the game, feel free to post on the forum or ask me :)
  • im new to this game and forums this game is very fun so far 
    About Me:

Music: Pitbull Taylor Swift Demi Lovato Daya fall out boy imagine dragons (To Name A Few)

Tv: WWE Impractical Jokers simpsons Mlb NBA NHL NFL College football (To Name A Few)

WWE Superstars: Paige (The Diva Of Tommrow/Anti Diva) John Cena (The Franchise) Dean Ambrose (Lunatic Fringe) Shane McMahon (Shane O Mac) (Nameing A Few)
    Those ladies are awesome  singers.... :)

Image result for taylor swift gif                 Image result for       Demi Lovato   gif         
              Taylor Swift                                       Demi Lovato                        Daya

I also like          Katy Perry                        and                        Christina Perri  B)

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Welcome to the forums! Let me know if you need any help.

Nice to see another Ohioan as well. I live in Cleveland :)
  • Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7,483
    Welcome... Hope you enjoy playing GGE :)

P.S  You should watch Grimm or Peaky Blinders- best things i have watched :)) Js :p
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
  • im new to this game and forums this game is very fun so far 
    About Me:

VVV Welcome, before you get too comfortable please walk through this door VVV

Image result for exit signs over doors

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    edited 14.10.2016
    says the person who gets a spam mark on every single one of his fricking posts... how the heck are you comfortable? xD

Edit: And I swear I didn't spam that one xD
    Post edited by outlaw_always (US1) on

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • PizzaWarrior5 (US1)PizzaWarrior5 (US1) Posts: 713
    edited 14.10.2016

Savagery. Pure Savagery.

Welcome to the forum!

Always happy to have  from Ohio here. 

Words of the Wise...
    1: Always Insult Coolking.
    2: Always Flag Coolking for Spam.
    3: Join Good Company to be popular
    4: Don't get mad because Coolking insults you, Insult him back and make sure to include his age (13) on there.

Otherwise, Have fun and remember kids, Always, Flag Coolking's Posts.
  • Thanks for welcoming me fam and about flaggin coolkings post its never to early to start xD
    Queen Paige :)
  • Thanks for welcoming me fam and about flaggin coolkings post its never to early to start xD
    YES!

That's the spirit
  • says the person who gets a spam mark on every single one of his fricking posts... how the heck are you comfortable? xD

Edit: And I swear I didn't spam that one xD

Because I have "fans" who monitor all of my posts and mark them all as spam.

Thanks for welcoming me fam and about flaggin coolkings post its never to early to start xD
    -_-

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

• Savagery. Pure Savagery.

Welcome to the forum!

Always happy to have  from Ohio here. 

Words of the Wise...
    1: Always Insult Coolking.
    2: Always Flag Coolking for Spam.
    3: Join Good Company to be popular
    4: Don't get mad because Coolking insults you, Insult him back and make sure to include his age (13) on there.

Otherwise, Have fun and remember kids, Always, Flag Coolking's Posts.

Savage, yes please flag my posts, I'm going for 5k spam flags!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

• No, Screw you
    Flag your posts? Only too happy to oblige...

I never saw such fitting posts to put SPAM markers on. 

Joined June 2016:
  • Flag your posts? Only too happy to oblige...

I never saw such fitting posts to put SPAM markers on. 

Image result for thank you thank you very much elvis meme

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    Prime example xD

Joined June 2016:
Sign In to comment.