Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blade Coast Towers

Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
edited 02.10.2016 in Technical Assistance
I have defeated a tower in blade coast but the game hasn't unlocked me the next tower.
Here is the picture

Is this a bug?
pls help

Comments

• You might need to up you Harbour? 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    You might need to up you Harbour? 
    Lol thanks, didn't realise you have to do that.
    Game should make it more clear.
  • edited 02.10.2016
    It is quite clear, it's a quest. 

And then when you go to upgrade it as the quest says. the description is:

Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    <div class="Quote">Midnight Zone (Test Server)<br>200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack  ;) </div><br>

It is quite clear, it's a quest. 

That is true.
    sorry for all the mess caused.
  • edited 02.10.2016
    No worries, we're here to help :wink:
    Whether it is from a lower level or not...
    <div class="Quote">Midnight Zone (Test Server)<br>200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack  ;) </div><br>

• QueenB (INT1)QueenB (INT1) INT1 Posts: 264
    blade coast is one of the best to do as single player events , mix of blade coast and thron king give you 90 range 120 wall , or 90/90
    QueenB @ GoodGame
  • benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Blade coast is the worst lol
    Those commander peices are so expensive... the amount of troops and tools you would need to get them is BS.
    and the commander it makes is crap compared to fc ect.
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

Those commander peices are so expensive... the amount of troops and tools you would need to get them is BS.
    You're right as you can get the fl commander without having to be top 100
  • edited 03.10.2016
    Still good fun, and something to keep you occupied instead of the usual events. And all good pieces have to be worked for, even the fl comm requires a significant amount of effort to get, nothing is ever handed you onto a plate. And I started Blade yesterday, and am finishing it today, 1 day work for a nice 200 PO piece and some good equipment to follow up, it's basically tower hitting, nothing too extensive.
    Midnight Zone (Test Server)

• Blade coast is the worst lol
    yeah, but its what most non buyers used to strive for before the game started dishing out commanders left right and centre, the people who got these coms actually deserved the 90/90, to be honest its not hard to get at all, was well worht it before everyone could have fi coms.

I only do it for deco now, but they need to buff the deco stats for events, they actually look nicer than the samurai ones but have less po dont make sense lol 
  • It is quite clear, it's a quest. 

That is true.
    when i click to upgrade my fleet it just shows me the next locked island.. ti wont show me the upgrade option

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    yeah, but its what most non buyers used to strive for before the game started dishing out commanders left right and centre, the people who got these coms actually deserved the 90/90, to be honest its not hard to get at all, was well worht it before everyone could have fi coms.

I only do it for deco now, but they need to buff the deco stats for events, they actually look nicer than the samurai ones but have less po dont make sense lol 
    and you can't sell them for gold like many other PO items for some reason.
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

That is true.
    when i click to upgrade my fleet it just shows me the next locked island.. ti wont show me the upgrade option

Go to your camp, then scroll down till you see your ship, then start pouring resources into it.  It's BS they don't make this clearer.

I didn't mind BC until I saw the enormous amount of rss you have to pour into improving your ship.  Wasn't worth it to me to continue.

That is true.

Go to your camp, then scroll down till you see your ship, then start pouring resources into it.  It's BS they don't make this clearer.

I didn't mind BC until I saw the enormous amount of rss you have to pour into improving your ship.  Wasn't worth it to me to continue.
    Meh, resources weren't too bad, those low level convoys are surprisingly good for res loot!
    Rewards are a bit outdated though tbh 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Same problem. When I send over resources, they don't come after two hours. I wasted my one time skip!  :( Anyone else have this glitch?
  • Lost all the resources I sent too...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file