Update: Major bugfixes with optimizations
In our next update we will primarily focus on fixing current issues and improving the quality of Goodgame Empire.
- Legendary Skill - Fiver-finger discount - The skill does not add nearly enough loot bonus as its description states (50%)
- Economy - Research: "Loot log" research effect not working
- Offer - Several prime days are not offering the correct food
- Quests - Daily Tasks: Daily task to use alliance forge, can be blocked by daily task reset.
- Alliance City: Resources incorrectly marked red when upgrading/ building
- Messages - Logs & Reports: Aquamarine loss after attack not shown in battle report.
- Adventure Maps: Desert Map - Quicksand dialogue has incorrect description and title.
- Messages - Player: Relogging to another account on a different server and writing a message will lead to a flasherror # 1009
- Adventure Maps: Buildings and bridges are still clickable despite the map not being completed.
- Build Menu - Construction crane is not highlighted when clicking on locked building slot
- Daily tasks - Sabotage - player level of suggested castle is too low
- Offers - Tiered Prime Day: Misaligned text for gallantry point boosters in the Prime Day dialogue.
- Long-Term Events - Berimond: Misplaced unit icon in gallantry reward dialogue.
- Long-term events - Berimond - Increase space for auxiliaries button is not grayed out when Headquarters are already at max level
- Long-term events - Berimond - The point event progress bar has an animation like if it was diminishing when you switch tabs
- Short-Term Events - Royal Capital Shop: "Not enough coins" dialog has a green colored title that's barely visible
- Other: Research - Shady Business has incorrect time for the Research countdown
- Wheel of Fortune - Runtime of VIP Time you won is not displayed correctly
The cap of the minutes skips will be unlimited for Minutes Skips bought from Prime Days.
- The research tree display will be changed into the previous linear view, as requested by several Communities.
We have tried to include as many issues that have been mentioned by the community as possible. However, if a particular issue has not been mentioned it will therefore not be included in this bugfix. Of course endeavor to keep you informed on them and provide any details regarding their development until such time they are fixed HERE.
You can ask questions about the update as usual HERE in this Thread.
The Empire Team