Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bug Priority List According to the Community

CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 801
edited 20.09.2016 in Technical Assistance

Hey guys,

To try and get a better understanding of what bugs are important to you and to help us prioritize them according to your requirements. We would like to present this list of frequently mentioned bugs that we have collected recently.

We absolutely understand there are more issues than this being worked on, but let's use this as a starting point to improve the quality of our game, with you.

Here is what we would like to do first;

1. Please vote for the most important issue on this list.

2. Then post the list back to us in the order of priority for you, your vote will also be shown in your post.

3. Please also add any additional issues you feel are a high priority for you in case they are not on this list.

4. Then, we will pass on your feedback to the game team so that they are aware of what should be worked on with the utmost urgency.

It’s important to note that some of these issues may be more difficult to fix than others, and thus we may not always be able to fix them in a sequence that reflects the order in which you have presented them back to us in the majority. Of course, we will endeavor to do so, and in case we are not, we should be able to let you know why an issue could not be fixed sooner.

Frequently discussed issues;

Bug Priority List According to the Community 268 votes

Legendary Skill - Fiver-finger discount: The skill does not add nearly enough loot bonus as its description states (50%)
30%
veli0116 (BG1)manasruler (IN1)Peps (SKN1)Stumpyalaskan (US1)Mark40 (NL1)Atiustira (US1)Heartnoir (US1)Camolet (US1)Jesse James (HU2)Hanzolo (US1)Wilson Wang (AU1)Manatee (US1)Aang256 (US1)Revolc (GB1)legoszic (NL1)Katukov (US1)Chris2307 (GB1)blackflames (US1)orel570 (US1)just_jan (US1) 81 votes
Rewards: Rewards are not always being received by players correctly
36%
PlayerOlibiakos (GR1)mojo_cy (INT1)BoBski (GR1)salt1234 (INT1)HakHatsaymyname (GB1)A Groenewoud (NL1)Once (AU1)BM Neroxnex Molson Beer (US1)usman7864 (INT2)abbywrite (US1)Diamondback (NL1)Shadowspider (INT1)Shares (AU1)Prancing Pony (US1)crzyrdfan (US1)SteelSlayer (US1)cloddan (SKN1)Osiris (GB1)Raj_Rule (ASIA1) 99 votes
Build Menu - Construction Item: Siege Tools production time boost is not applied to the actual production
2%
Yuuki (GR1)anorexotica (US1)sboy777 (US1)BerserkerNick (NL1)DylanFG (AU1)TurtleHunter (AU1)Venom (ASIA1)DainBread (US1) 8 votes
Alliance - Alliance City: Players do not receive 5 tool slots when purchasing, they have to purchase 3 slots twice.
2%
Breor (US1)veloric (US1)QueenB (INT1)cheza2000 (GB1)máté3245 (HU1)Nitro63 (US1) 6 votes
Desertion: Sometimes the desertion order is incorrect
5%
grewbops (GB1)lamborgini15 (GB1)neuterable (US1)ang1243 (GB1)Sameehah (GB1)Nıke (OPENBETA1)tourist (US1)magicking (NL1)Wiglema (NL1)mr..negative (GB1)Happy Lady (NL1)PANDA2241 (AU1)xXKingAlexXx (AU1)DaaMaaR (EG1)Shadow_21 (AU1) 15 votes
World map: Espionage / Pre-selected castle or outpost for starting a spy attack is not the closest to target
5%
King John III (GB1)danyal3 (US1)Raggle Fock (US1)Findurian (US1)AllyGal (US1)mohamad hassan (FR1)vampire empire (GB1)Jester6 (US1)Father of All (GB1)king pin 11 (GB1)Laszkó (HU1)GreekTroller13 (GR1)KingK. (US1)batmanboss05 (GB1)known unknown (US1) 15 votes
Alliance - Alliance City: Bonus for the courtyard is not counted in the Defense setup screen for the castellan
4%
Memo6 (EG1)TheDarkFighterz (US1)kisuvirtanen (SKN1)JCCTransporter (US1)RulerAstro (US1)Black0uTEmpire (HU2)arun254 (IN1)Jester6 (US1)PizzaWarrior5 (US1)The Carnifex (US1)last shadow (GB1)samanta1999 (NL1)slayer420 (US1) 13 votes
Espionage: Spy reports expire too soon
11%
agios007 (GR1)bonkerz (US1)james84 (SKN1)Sorcerer (US1)Bubstar12 (AU1)wert855 (IN1)Streidominating (INT1)dominique13 (US1)CjCBH (GB1)LadyinRed (GB1)hornby19 (GB1)Fire Devil (GB1)aKa.Ricooo (NL1)kojo123 (IN1)Lord Elvin (AU1)tonytime66 (GB1)ButcherChef (US1)FamousJohn8 (GB1)bobby6847 (GB1)Gobygirl3 (US1) 31 votes

Comments

• CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 801
    There should be no need to vote on things to get done first when they should have all been fixed ages ago.

Points for effort though.
    Understandable point, but let's try to change that! :)

- Rosie

• Espionage: Spy reports expire too soon
    i have to disagree with Xeckz voting , hence having two accounts on here can influence votes more,

FJ
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
    i have to disagree with Xeckz voting , hence having two accounts on here can influence votes more,

FJ
    Hey there,

I can assure you that Xeckz will not do the very thing he is here to prevent as a moderator. Let's try to keep this thread on-topic please :)

CM Evoke каза:

FJ
    Hey there,

I can assure you that Xeckz will not do the very thing he is here to prevent as a moderator. Let's try to keep this thread on-topic please :)
    Fair enough , but we dont know what his other account is so unfortunately have no confirmation on that im afraid

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
    edited 20.09.2016
    CM Evoke каза:

FJ
    Hey there,

Fair enough , but we dont know what his other account is so unfortunately have no confirmation on that im afraid
    Moderators should be valued on how they operate and not based on prejudice, as said before, I will be here to ensure rules are not broken in the future no matter what that persons status is in the forum. :)

If you would like to continue this discussion, please send me a private message so that we are fair to the players that would like to discuss the topic in which this thread was created for.

- Rosie

• mikesmight123 (GB1)mikesmight123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 714
    edited 20.09.2016
    @CM Evoke

Can you put this thread on the US forum, seeing as we all play the same game.
    Also why is there a list for important bugs lol ?

If theres a bug , you fix it asap , not have a group discussion

• EdMohrmann (US1)EdMohrmann (US1) US1 Posts: 126

Sorry, but I believe the MOST IMPORTANT thing is DON'T  CREATE ANY NEW BUGS
      WHATEVER YOU TRY TO FIX !
    EdMohrmann @ usa 1
  • Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
    edited 20.09.2016
    Legendary Skill - Fiver-finger discount: The skill does not add nearly enough loot bonus as its description states (50%)

I don't know if you can really call it a bug, but I think so.

I'm referring to the attack horn not showing the time left until the attack takes place. It really does effect many players and I know a solution is made. Steve showed us a picture of a new horn with the time showed beneath it. It's a while ago he did that and he left now so I understand I takes some more time, but if you'd ask me what 'bug' I want to have fixed I would say this bug. If I in fact can call it a bug....

Edit: I voted the thing that is most annoying of the things named. That's just what applies most for me, and I don't have really good reasons why it is annoying for most of the people playing. I'm sorry for that.

Edit 2:  http://prntscr.com/ckbs55 This is a screenshot of Steve's post with the solution

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Rewards: Rewards are not always being received by players correctly
    Rewards are one of the most important things in the game, it's why events are there, and I think it's a serious problem that you guys can't understand that properly, this has been a problem for months, actually most of them have and only now are you deciding which bug to start fixing. Ridiculous. People spend lots of tools, time and for some rubies to get certain rewards and if you can't give them then what's the bloody point?
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    Midnight Zone (Test Server)

• Fire Devil (GB1)Fire Devil (GB1) Posts: 488
    edited 20.09.2016
    Espionage: Spy reports expire too soon
    Do I get a little box over me saying what I voted?

Edit:    YIPPEEEEE!!!

MOT

• Legendary Skill - Fiver-finger discount: The skill does not add nearly enough loot bonus as its description states (50%)
    Hi!

Looting, or loot bonuses in general, not working properly. Not just the legendary skill against players. Can you put that on the list, @CM Evoke? This affects every player.

Btw, this one works fine for me, it's been fixed one or two weeks ago i think.
    "World map: Espionage / Pre-selected castle or outpost for starting a spy attack is not the closest to target"
    Jesse o:)
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 286
    Much as many of the bugs are an irritation and to me personally I find the incorrect loot the greatest issue, I think that people not receiving the correct rewards after their efforts to achieve them is unforgivable.  They are in many cases spending money on armies and tools to reach those rewards so it's not really a bug that should be on that list - it should be at top of the list of jobs the bugfix team are working on as a very high priority.

How disheartening is it to look forward to a nice gem or decoration only to not receive it? I think its putting people off making the effort because they simply don't trust that they will receive the rewards of their labours
    Osiris @ en 1
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,236
    All these bugs should be fixed i would be content with servers being down 1 day as long as u fix all the bugs and give us food for troops :)
    I agree with this.

I would rather see the game down for a day and all of these bugs fixed. I don't see why they can't fix all of these. They all sound like pretty simple fixes, but everything sounds simple until you're doing it.
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 153
    Hey, pls stop lying

Nearly enough? This have tested many players all ready, it doesn't affect now at all, its 0, nada, zero, zip. I tested it yesterday.... 0 effect.

Those who started play this say in 1 year dont know how important looting is and loot bonuses. They do events and worry about deco or some other rewards they maybe not get. As important this also is that you get what is promised, I still put this looting issue number 1 you should fix.

OR if this purpose made, then remove it from HoL and stop cheat players to add points there if its not working as intented. THX.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • JLNorthGA (US1)JLNorthGA (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Unfortunately my bugfix isn't even on the list.  It still takes too long to send resources to any labs in any realms.  Why should it take three times as long to send resources to a lab as opposed to a player who is the same distance?
    JLNorthGA @ usa 1
  • Legendary Skill - Fiver-finger discount: The skill does not add nearly enough loot bonus as its description states (50%)
    5 fingered discount, as you'll be recieving 50% more resources from battles!!! Think about it lol, FL 10k glass=15k glass :)
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • Build Menu - Construction Item: Siege Tools production time boost is not applied to the actual production
    Unfortunately, most of you don't seem to understand how difficult programming really is, there are going to be bugs no matter what, I am very please to see that GGS has noticed that and made an effort to make it better for us. there are bugs, there are always bugs, your creating another world just virtually, there are bugs in RL too, can't fix that entirely even with bugspray
Sign In to comment.