We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Deathrow Wraith vs Marauders

Comments

• Gl with that pretty sure they have a billion troops
    Well that is a fine use of Hyperbole there Da Ron, unless you were actually being serious?
    lvl 40
    Proud Member of Lord Winchester
                                 Death Legion
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    im being serious that they have a ton of troops if we beat all of their castles  they come back with more
    So what you're saying is that the alliance with 40 fewer members is playing the alliance with 40 more players than them?
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• It has to be said the PP for both alliances is very, very similar and as we all know numbers alone do not give strength so on a PP basis the war seems even.

But that aside it seems like a fun war and good luck to all but more importantly I hope all have a laugh. :)
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • hacker (GB1)hacker (GB1) Posts: 131GB1
    they requested peace lol told you DO NOT underestimate us  al of your castles are in fire and yes toe we are recruiting and almost all of us are non ruby players
    Pleasure doing business with you  :) 
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    mhmm .. so basically if i join Marauders i can skewer all of deathrow wraith myself.. and sort my food crisis out everywhere..

tempting....

PMSL

Your already in this war have a look at names is it your twin toe the brick :p marauders
  • lol.....so war is over?
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • hacker (GB1)hacker (GB1) Posts: 131GB1
    they wanted peace lol

Pleasure doing business with you  :) 
  • Well done to you and your alliance hacker, just shows it's the quality of players that beat quantity.

It's a strange how a few loud mouths can totally skewer the appearance of who is winning for those who do not look at what is going on in-game.

inb4 da ron says they gave up due to pity for marauders.

• Yes the PP probably said more than numbers and with no disrespect at all to part time players 30 hard core players will beat 60 part time players since activity is key.

The war seems to have been fought with good spirit in the main part to have fun and war ended when a party requested this to be so complete respect to both parties in how the war was managed. :)
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    Yes the PP probably said more than numbers and with no disrespect at all to part time players 30 hard core players will beat 60 part time players since activity is key.

The war seems to have been fought with good spirit in the main part to have fun and war ended when a party requested this to be so complete respect to both parties in how the war was managed. :)

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

edited 20.09.2016
    Yes the PP probably said more than numbers and with no disrespect at all to part time players 30 hard core players will beat 60 part time players since activity is key.

Respect???
    They AOs wing they went crying to em wanning to surrender AO than pmd wraith bet this couldve went on for another week or so *whimps*
    So it was a BSK family wing vs a BSK family wing?

(AO's Wing) Vs (BSK Wraith's 'feeder'/wing)

@Da Ron (GB1)

• @ang1243 (GB1)

im fairly certain marauders have nothing to do with any BSK in terms of wings/feeders
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
    @ang1243 (GB1)

im fairly certain marauders have nothing to do with any BSK in terms of wings/feeders
    Yes, which is what I was saying... was replying to Da Ron's claim that marauders were a wing of AO
    @FamousJohn8 (GB1)

• Marauders are AOs Wing @FamousJohn8 (GB1)
    proof please ?

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 21.09.2016
    sure you dont mean cordas wing ?  @Da Ron

or you have it messed up i mean

• Marauders are AOs Wing @FamousJohn8 (GB1)
    I hate to put this to you, but if Marauders are AO's wing, there is no way you and them would be at war, unless a massive mix up management wise, which i still doubt...
    lvl 40
    Proud Member of Lord Winchester
                                 Death Legion
  • Nope @FamousJohn8 (GB1)

lol i put in bsk 75 chat

and no was the answer i got

• lol...with all due respect you do understand what you are trying to say with your text Da Ron?

Now certainly BSK would never have had wings in the past since it was not BSK culture but Deathrow yes has more than a dotted line to BSK-Wraith and as much as the BSK Family as a whole may not deem it a wing it certainly has a close association.  Perhaps in these newer times it is even deemed a wing and culture has changed.

Marauders yes does I believe have a very close link to Corda but a BSK wing?  lol.....so back to my opening statement did it not occur to you at least your viewpoint may be a tad wrong on the basis of a "BSK wing being at war with a BSK wing"?
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Overall it was a good fight, both sides ended up with wins and losses. The Marauders superior individual mp showed through as the battle went into endurance, it was a fair and balanced fight, both sides showed respect for the server rules.

We are a young alliance, which is growing (and getting stronger), going to war helps us, it certainly helps our "yearlings" understand what is required in team battles (our last 2 team battles were walkovers). I saw many of our team step up and take on players far superior in mp, that is important to us.

Put out some fires, build some troops, get ready for our next war...

I don't break the rules, I just bend them...a lot.
Sign In to comment.