Attack Horn not counting down

Yet another bug after a hot fix.....the attack horn is not counting down.....only changes when u click off it then back on

http://prntscr.com/ch2hwi

Little things can be soooooooooooo annoying

Comments

• Phoenix Fire (AU1)Phoenix Fire (AU1) Posts: 184
    edited 12.09.2016
    its been like that for at least two weeks now, it was a GGS did it deliberately bug. :innocent:  
    Please call me Foxy anything else and your head will find itself unattached to your body.
    I am a level 70.
    The 'head' recruiter of DARK and DEADLY (don't ask)
    Non-Ruby buyer, sometimes proud, sometimes not.
    My top Glory title is the Victorious.
    My top Berimond title is Guardian of the Sword.
    I have been top 50 for level 70 in Berimond twice so far.
    I have completed the Underworld at normal level.
    My recent loot was somewhere in the 3 million area.
    Not that impressive but, that is me.

"BRING ME HIS HEAD!"
    JOFFREY BARATHEON
  • This was done on purpose. Steve said they would fix it, but he's gone so conclusion is that it will remain like this

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    Please be patient, I'm sure it'll get fixed soon - possibly at the next hotfix :)
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) Posts: 836GB1
    Please be patient, I'm sure it'll get fixed soon - possibly at the next hotfix :)

Ohh yes.....forgot they do a hotfix to fix the last hotfix and then a hotfix to fix that one and so on.....must be a top job being a hotfixer.....never out of work ;-)
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 12.09.2016
    I'm quite bored of being patient when GGS seem to "fix" whatever they want to fix, update the game how they see fit and ignore the things most important to their players.

It was weeks ago we were shown mock ups for the proposed horn changes. It was weeks ago we were told they would be changing this. 

I'm sorry but I have lost all patience with GGS and I wouldn't be surprised if this is something they don't bother getting round to at all.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • This isn't a bug or a "new bug"

This has been like this ever since the new horn was made into the game.

Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 801
    Hey guys,

Soon we will implement an optimization for the horn that will look something like this and that should also resolve the issue: 

Seen as it's a mock up keep in mind;
    • There will be attacks showing, not 0 on all
    • We will also put the red horn in front and more prominent 
    - Rosie

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 490NL1
    Hi @CM Evoke

Good to see things are progressing.

I'm a bit worried though... after seeing this:
    Does this mean we'll have to click on a horn first before we can see the timer?
    I'd prefer to have the timers always there whenever a horn shows up.

Wiglema (NL1)
  • Hi @CM Evoke
    L

I dont think a drop down menu is that bad, as long as you only have to click it once each time you log in.
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    edited 27.09.2016
    Hi @CM Evoke

I'd prefer for you to have to click it, however, after you clicked it, it would stay down until clicked to retract. 

Alternatively, default has it showing and I can click it to retract it. 

Which is what it looks like it will do. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,815GB1
    I couldnt agree more the default position for this should be ALWAYS show the times, if i want to minimise for any reason fine that the indiviuals choice but i believe default should be to show the times, I really dont want to have to click to have to open it every time i want to see instantly how long the attack is.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • This is not included in next update :(:(
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    I couldnt agree more the default position for this should be ALWAYS show the times, if i want to minimise for any reason fine that the indiviuals choice but i believe default should be to show the times, I really dont want to have to click to have to open it every time i want to see instantly how long the attack is.
    I have mixed feelings on it, I guess. Ultimately, I want whichever will make me have to click it less often. I think having to click it every time any alliance incoming comes in is worse than having to click it only when you want to see what's there, but I don't know. I guess it depends on how much of the incoming you actually look at. lol
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
Sign In to comment.