We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RIP KON? WrathofkingKON?

124»

Comments

• Well, Misc, TFT, M:U, and AoD still got a lot of work

Neph9, FKnVendetta, KON2, KON main, WOK, SOK, NLOW, NBK, Lions Wrath, Wrath, NWG, TNK, and more weaker subs.

I just named some while skimming the top 150 alliances, may have missed some but taking out EE350, FK, Defcon and Kings (Those are just the ones I know) Is pretty good, but I guess you guys are taking out more.

Atleast GK, IFS and TUF left. It would stink to try and take out TUF and GK, IFS, already dead.
    Guess it's time to enjoy the real world

Neph9, FKnVendetta, KON2, KON main, WOK, SOK, NLOW, NBK, Lions Wrath, Wrath, NWG, TNK, and more weaker subs.

I just named some while skimming the top 150 alliances, may have missed some but taking out EE350, FK, Defcon and Kings (Those are just the ones I know) Is pretty good, but I guess you guys are taking out more.

Atleast GK, IFS and TUF left. It would stink to try and take out TUF and GK, IFS, already dead.
      Half of the alliances listed here havent sent and attack or defended in months.
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

Half of the alliances listed here havent sent and attack or defended in months.
    So it should be easier to take them out
  • curlbrah (US1)curlbrah (US1) Posts: 1,358
    Many of those subs of subs are "retirement shells."

They stopped updating their sheet since the latest merges but this is what they have left. The sub branches are all farms and nothing else.

curlbrah @ usa 1
  • Many of those subs of subs are "retirement shells."

They stopped updating their sheet since the latest merges but this is what they have left. The sub branches are all farms and nothing else.

Well Curlbrah, That is true, all true :)

Nice
  • Many of those subs of subs are "retirement shells."

Gotta cross out Defcon of Neph and Kings of Neph too.

FK WarriorBeast left the war months ago.

TNK is just dead accounts that wanted to leave the war, but because they're traitors, they're staying red forever.

Golden Neph listed as a core alliance? Fucking lol. Bunch of dead accounts and povos. Their main players merged into KON2 years ago.

Neph-9-TDL lmao TheLordDevil aka Demogorgon's poverty alliance of scrubs. Couldn't tool an attack to save their life. Their "sub branches" are even more of a joke.
    GG, RIP KON
  • @Heartnoir (US1)
    @Serry (US1)

Where are you guys when everyone is talking about "your" Kingdom? you should share your thoughts too. lol  B)B)
    GGE LOOKS LIKE A VIRTUAL VEGAS RN

"ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU CAN'T" - Casey
Sign In to comment.