Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Weekly Loot Scores-Alliance loot extract report

Hi Every1,

Hows u

Looting is one important aspect of GE. And I know from being in a few alliances that most alliances like to have a weekly Loot total report MMed to the alliance members, several reasons y.
I actually use to do this in an alliance hence i know what a time consuming job it can be especially when there is 60+ members.

Can the clever IT people at GGS please make/create a button that extracts the alliance members and their loot totals that can then be MMed to the alliance on sundays. Preferably a 'L70 list' and then members 'under L70 list'.

Cheers and have a great day/night xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
PowerfullyNix @ au 1

Comments

• benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Not a bad idea.
    But i think GGS need to focus on things more important right now, not looking good for them atm to be honest.They need to pull it together.
    Its not really a time consuming process recording an alliance's loot. Only takes 10-15 min for me. And only doing it every week...not like every day.

Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

• Hi BJ,

Hows u

Ah if u read the discussion, i mention that it is done weekly on sundays. 
    Cool if it only takes u 10-15mins how about u visit every alliance on sunday n do their loot lists, that be fab mate.

I like ya cake xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
    Hi BJ,

Hows u

Ah if u read the discussion, i mention that it is done weekly on sundays. 
    Cool if it only takes u 10-15mins how about u visit every alliance on sunday n do their loot lists, that be fab mate.

I like ya cake xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    lol  Im just saying it doesn't really take that long to do.

The cake is for GGS :open_mouth:
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

• marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    I have asked for this before would not be hard

http://prntscr.com/cf6yoy
  • Hi @marc58 (GB1)

Hows u

Agreed if i knew some IT geek stuff, i'm sure it wouldn't be hard to do/create a quick loot list extract, rather than a team mate scroll through the complete loot listings

I keep dreaming xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) AU1 Posts: 105
    Not a bad idea.
    But i think GGS need to focus on things more important right now, not looking good for them atm to be honest.They need to pull it together.
    Its not really a time consuming process recording an alliance's loot. Only takes 10-15 min for me. And only doing it every week...not like every day.

In Nix's defence, u knock over half urs on first couple pages ben :)
    Hi @marc58 (GB1)

Hows u

Agreed if i knew some IT geek stuff, i'm sure it wouldn't be hard to do/create a quick loot list extract, rather than a team mate scroll through the complete loot listings

I keep dreaming xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    Scroll through the loot list? No wonder it takes you so long.
    Just make a spreadsheet, put everyone's name in it and on Sunday night search their name up on the loot list. Too easy.

Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

Not a bad idea.

In Nix's defence, u knock over half urs on first couple pages ben :)
    Not wrong there lol  
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

• hi @Lesky (AU1)
    hows u, very true
    most alchemists members are the first couple of pages in the loot table most weeks

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file