Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hypocrisy with a capital CG

Comments

• Xerxes I (GB1)Xerxes I (GB1) GB1 Posts: 128

"For the record, your views on what it means to sign up to an agreement renders your assessment of what GGS's Terms & Conditions mean as less than worthless."

Was just putting on my uniform charging the Taser and polishing the shoes ready for patrol - Would HND like to write a new set of terms and conditions ?  Did he once attempt to offer any assistance to Fair play discussions ?  Maybe I missed it - I conclude this alliance is not ready for PvP hits - and as such we leave them alone with the solitaire board and snakes and ladders game - now where  did I put my truncheon ?  There's an arse that needs filling - it's talking too much lool

You SAVAGE loool
    Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 5 Player when not busy :)
    Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though.
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 30 alliances on the UK server.
  • edited 23.08.2016
    excactly

"adlerundmike" doesnt exicst

• Instead of arguing on a forum of a game made by a company we know take zero effective action , go directly to report the abuse/threatening to the appropriate authority.

Its simple to find by doing a quick google search, and GoodGame studios will be forced to take action.

Do us all a favour if this is true , then at least the game will be a much better place/safer place.

~Ultra

Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 526
    Think people spend far to much time on forum slagging each other of.
    what happened 2 having fun.. Its sad that 
    people just slag each other of it's a little game not real life.  christ if this is how
    everyone talks when playing a game i would hate 2 see you all outside of game.

Everyone knows what goes on amongst every alliance which are against the rules
    will it ever change NO. 

Keep smiling and having fun  :) rrrr the sun is out 
  • Instead of arguing on a forum of a game made by a company we know take zero effective action , go directly to report the abuse/threatening to the appropriate authority.

Its simple to find by doing a quick google search, and GoodGame studios will be forced to take action.

Do us all a favour if this is true , then at least the game will be a much better place/safer place.

~Ultra

http://prntscr.com/c9c7pz

in game threats are deemed perfectly fine by GGS

Youve just basically said what I have said along with a screenshot.
    But fortunately once you've involved the correct authorities with a small bit of evidence, they investigate and due to them having to keep a record of conversations if such things have happened and are brought to light they are investigated, whether GoodGame Studios agree or not public safety is always a paramount as although is very upsetting to say , people have committed suicide and other harmful acts over gaming.

You will often hear , players play the game to have fun - escape real life and relax. Some players actually play games to escape their own problems , if threats and what many class as 'bullying' is occurring to those select players I dread to think the outcome.

Anyone who contributes to this and thinks they can justify it because 'its only a game' are shameful people ( nothing related to this thread , just in general).

Personally, my own view and side is it started off as a noble thing - an underdog moment. Which spread to trash talking from both sides ( very unsavory messages so I was told ) .

As always there always someone else to add fuel to the fire. (Maybe me in this case) - and nothing ever gets sorted.

Its just shows you how the game has turned - the so called policed server - I have seen nothing of it, just players all over the place showing there weight/money/mouth.

For players that know me and have taken the time to speak to me will know , im pretty straight forward , a pain in the arse , and as you see here very opinionated. I would never go as far as this has with someone I dont really know/understand. 

There a big difference from avatars/castles in game and actual people. 

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • bsheep (GB1)bsheep (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    If you guys would leave himnextdoor alone, we wouldn't be reading crap would we ? Think for a minute, why is he angry in the first place ? This 'hate' of his or whatever you want to call it towards an alliance or a group of players is fuelled by someone or something hence his complaints.. No point in playing the victims when some of you guys started it. I don't want to be one sided but there are a couple of things he said (don't want to go in detail) are actually true, because i been there and seen them, does that mean i need tablets too ? don't think so ! so please, for the sake of it, leave the guy alone and we won't be reading crap again !  
    bsheep @ en 1
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 309
    If you guys would leave himnextdoor alone, we wouldn't be reading crap would we ? Think for a minute, why is he angry in the first place ? This 'hate' of his or whatever you want to call it towards an alliance or a group of players is fuelled by someone or something hence his complaints.. No point in playing the victims when some of you guys started it. I don't want to be one sided but there are a couple of things he said (don't want to go in detail) are actually true, because i been there and seen them, does that mean i need tablets too ? don't think so ! so please, for the sake of it, leave the guy alone and we won't be reading crap again !  

To some degree I agree with this bsheep - however if a man lies 99 times out of a hundred - and tells the truth once - does this make him an honest man - ?  When this guy publishes pictures dragged from some flickr account and passes it off as me - it is really quite serious - makes accusations of joint accounts is also serious, that said thus far I will continue to massage his ego with the attention he craves, after all this is really all it's about - Attention - To that end as long as he is getting it here - he will remain happy - if not - he will simply dream up the next story to publish - Maybe a wanna be Enid Blyton -
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,794
    This seems to be descending into a p*** poor excuse of an argument so well don't the guy who's done all the s*** just say sorry and deal with it because at this point this situation should just f*** off and himnextdoor should just say ' sorry' and get what's coming to him because f*** this s*** this is getting boring as f***.  
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • having been hit by toe the tyrant on my OP which was on fire, sent him a message asking why, also sent their leader saying been hit whilst on fire from less than 20 clicks (so much for Fairplay rules), only message i got back was who did he hit,told him it was me, no apology was given and not heard a thing since, totally agree that CG seem to play by their own rules nowadays and couldnt give a toss about breaking fairplay rules to suit themselves
    You can't say something like that without showing screenshot evidence. Imo too much shit is drawn up by players to slander the "other side" - you can't say something like this without showing evidence. For all I care, without evidence, I could say mikeshot hit a burning castle of mine (now, he hasn't, but you get the point). 
    Returning player in the bracket L30-L40.
    Works hard in events.
    "King Fenkas the Noble" glory title.
             "Terrible" achieved at L35.
    2nd in PP for my level. In reality, first, seeing as the person ahead of me isn't even on the map lol

CURRENTLY ON A BREAK FROM THE GAME. WILL BE BACK AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND. (ENTRANCE EXAMS)
  • This thread isn't on that ... hence why shells from others or new players shouldn't comment ;P
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • edited 23.08.2016
    lol his post was deleted

so my post not relevant anymore

Post edited by mightymike2000 (GB1) on
This discussion has been closed.