Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hypocrisy with a capital CG

Comments

• and yet another scary msg - http://prntscr.com/c8uqn0

Skel, look at my last response to Toe...

The only way you could know what a Crimson Sword member was trying to do is either by way of some kind of communication between you and a Crimson Sword member or a CG player is operating a Crimson Sword account.

If it's the former, then you should be able to produce a PM from a Crimson Sword member indicating his intention to 'try and clear out castles and cap OPs' and if you can't, then the latter must apply.

Have a quick look in your inbox mate... You would have received a message from him/her between about 4:30 and 5:30 a.m...

So let's be clear, you need to produce a screenshot of a message from a Crimson Sword player that is correctly time-stamped. You should include the time and date as displayed in the botton right corner of the screen. Like this:

http://prnt.sc/c98jhh

And just to make sure that you can't be accused of changing the time/date on your computer, perish the thought, you should produce a second screenshot of your inbox too. Like this:

http://prnt.sc/c98iai

Basically, I think we have proved that you have multis in CG that operate Crimson Sword accounts... Prove me wrong.

Even if someone here is a multi its nothing different then you being a multi.........

• Ever heard of things called skype, teamspeak or texting?

But in all seriousness HMD will carry on spreading bullsh1t about everyone as he is envious of them. I could easily state some facts and you make up lies to counter them but surely that would be fuelling your cause to ruin the name of you and your alliance (I'm sure they would be happy to see what you've been doing on the forums) . I simply think you should just grow a pair, stop complaining about things that have never happened and get on with running your 20 strong alliance but you wont, arseholes never do. So carry on aggravating the top players with false accusations and see how that works out for you. Just remember, liers always get what's coming to them in the end.
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 309
    lol Mike.

But excuse me Phil. I refuted your accusations about Praetorians intimidating women. Feel free to go back and read it, would you like to take a crack at libelling me? I have worked hard to cultivate cross alliance relations based on facts and open relations regardless of pacts / NAA's etc and have done so for a long time. First in SnH then TDU and now Prae. 

Praetorians does not intimidate women. You owe an apology to Praetorian players for the slur you have tried to cast on their reputations. 

No dear, you refuted nothing. It's always a good idea to read the post you are responding to before committing yourself to a lost cause.

In my post I said that Praetorians are not entirely guiltless in this regard... Read it again, Praetorians are not entirely guiltless in this regard...

Now take a few seconds to digest that one sentence... Praetorians are not entirely guiltless in this regard...

Okay? Now, a short questionnaire:

1) Is Sharon a female?

2) Did Mike attack and subsequently threaten her?

3) Is Mike a member of Praetorians?

4) Did Mike attack and threaten Sharon because she jumped in and out of the war between BSK and CG?

You see, the thing is, Mike didn't attack Fool, Last Shadow or HakHat who also jumped in and out of the war, did he? And given that Mike was 'neutral' vis a vis the war, it is out of the question to suggest he hit Sharon for assisting BSK rather than CG, isn't it? Therefore, he must have hit her and threatened her for no other reason than the fact she is a female, right?

So, not only have you failed to refute my claim, you have put Mike's double standards in the spotlight... Bravo.

And Q.E.D.

Oh, and another thing, Miss Independent-minded observer and reporter of truth: 'lol Mike'? Seriously, that made you look like a simpering sycophant - 'Oh Mike, you made a funny... hear me laugh louder than anyone else.' which of course only serves to undermine the position you are feigning.

I will not apologize to a cheat who operates a double standard, 'Cheza the unbiased'... And you have disappointed me.

Oh a quiz - I like this -

1, Pass - how would I know if she is female - or she is your Persona - you may have a little cross dressing fetish going on?

2, Mike hit one castle - um -  it's a war game - and no threats - just answered the question put to me.

3, Is this a trick question - no - my status in Praetorians in not "Member"

4, You may not know Praetorians where given assurances "other alliances" would not get involved if Praetorians also stayed out of war between CG and 75 - We honoured that. Your "princess" female or your persona got one hit - and you subsequently guff out some preposterous waffle of a twisted and sad minded person.

Many thanks for taking the time and creativity to entertain us with your views - Sharon, or Phil - depending on time of day, medication, or whatever it is that triggers your imagination - do have a nice day - Mike

• I would love to see how PG are involved in all this????
    you came to PG demanded a rank, but didn't actually show any warrant for one.
    I wont be getting involved other than this unless it starts coming my way, I suggest if you want to play GGE play it n not take to the forums to 'get off' with your fictitious stories.

Oh you could try getting a Job?

yea a job good idea, as i said earlier author since he can make up good storys lol,

• hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    If CG were the bullies Himnextdoor makes out, we would have declared on his alliance months ago....the only reason this hasn't happened is because it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
     He talks of hypocrisy, being a knight in shining armor who defends the honour of ladies, while in the same breathe sending me mails with insults, abuse and slander for politely and calmly stating the facts as I see them.... I am female but tbh I see no need for the filth he sends to anyone, male or female.

If you were the bullies that I know you are, we would be seeing our 40th IC from you in the last two hours... Oh... What do you know? That's more than 40... Over 40 attacks on 8 or 9 players... Your mothers must be so proud.

And here is a screenshot of Princess's inbox:

http://prnt.sc/c94a7g

Now, I admit that I sent you a rude PM because you were lying on behalf of your lying friends but really Itchy, if you want to accuse people of 'stalkish' behaviour, you should produce evidence... SikReb is a stalker... See the evidence?

That's the difference between you and someone who's not a lying POS; EVIDENCE.

lol

oh, maybe you didnt think of this, but maybe we decided to smash the shit out of you made an unfounded accusation that we abuse and intimidate women, after weeks of bullshitting about us on forums. Did that never occur to the 'great' mind of dimnextdoor?

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • If CG were the bullies Himnextdoor makes out, we would have declared on his alliance months ago....the only reason this hasn't happened is because it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
     He talks of hypocrisy, being a knight in shining armor who defends the honour of ladies, while in the same breathe sending me mails with insults, abuse and slander for politely and calmly stating the facts as I see them.... I am female but tbh I see no need for the filth he sends to anyone, male or female.

If you were the bullies that I know you are, we would be seeing our 40th IC from you in the last two hours... Oh... What do you know? That's more than 40... Over 40 attacks on 8 or 9 players... Your mothers must be so proud.

And here is a screenshot of Princess's inbox:

http://prnt.sc/c94a7g

Now, I admit that I sent you a rude PM because you were lying on behalf of your lying friends but really Itchy, if you want to accuse people of 'stalkish' behaviour, you should produce evidence... SikReb is a stalker... See the evidence?

That's the difference between you and someone who's not a lying POS; EVIDENCE.

lol

oh, maybe you didnt think of this, but maybe we decided to smash the shit out of you made an unfounded accusation that we abuse and intimidate women, after weeks of bullshitting about us on forums. Did that never occur to the 'great' mind of dimnextdoor?
    "great" is the wrong verb m8 i think u mean something else lol
  • Tried staying out of it ...  but posting pics of people online ain't cool man...
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
This discussion has been closed.