Hotfix

Here we go Hotfix to fix yesterdays hotfix...tomorrow Hotfix to fix todays hotfix......it just goes on and on and on and on and on

;-(

Comments

• commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 475US1
    i have kala bonus and big feast running.  hope they are right that this hotfix won't take long.
    commando @ usa 1
  • this hotfix is for flank bug, how about all the other bugs that appeared??? and the foodproduction that has gone down dramaticly?? gge can say in the other thread that food production is right now, but it isnt, its a big lie, a ripoff, a fraude, dont believe a word they say
  • this hotfix is for flank bug, how about all the other bugs that appeared??? and the foodproduction that has gone down dramaticly?? gge can say in the other thread that food production is right now, but it isnt, its a big lie, a ripoff, a fraude, dont believe a word they say
    I don't know if you had notice it, but a few weeks ago our food production raised, because of that reasons Steve said. I noticed because I mostly have the same amount of troops in some castles. I could recruit more soldiers than normal, and now it is normal again. You just have to get rid of some man I guess.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 760NL1
    now i understand why i am in red since we got the extra food.

GGBE- GoodGameBugEmpire ;P
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.