ROYAL CAPITAL LOSSES

The royal capital requires the old system were we only lose 30-50 men. Currently we are losing 80-110 with normal cities which is big number so could GGE look into this, Furthermore the capital event needs to be extended to 5 days each time it arrives as 3 days is too short.
Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 10 Player when not busy :)
Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though 
EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 50 alliances on the UK server lol

Comments

• This is because the alliances have improved their defenses. 80-110 is reasonable given the Kingdom Resources you are getting for it. 

If you were to work out how many towers you would need to hit to get that much in Kingdom Res - 80-110 is barely worth mentioning. 

You must show no mercy,
    nor have any belief whatsoever in how other people judge you,
    because your greatness will silence them all”.

The Warrior Code
  • I have been hitting the same dead alliance for each capital event.

About a month ago losses suddenly jumped from around 50 to 100+, even though I was using a stronger commander on the one with 100+ losses. 

Throughout many updates, GGS has made multiple subtle changes to the game which it would be nice to know about...

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
  • gentleman yeah thats what i am talking about 

i have 76 cy from gems  plus 22 from hero and a 15% bonus from commander and i still lose about 90 men, basically i lose 1000 troops about every 12 hits on a small city 

graylen also if you hit a big allainces one you will lose about 150-250 i am talking about any city you hit you will lose between 85-110 men
    Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 10 Player when not busy :)

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though 
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 50 alliances on the UK server lol
  • could not agree more the losses are way too high and if I really want Kingdom resorces I can attack weak foregins and they should narrow down the cost of the equipment as well its way to expencive as I have so many losses when attacking capitals I can not get 600k tablets for only one piece
  • If you think about it though, the royal capitals are actual defences, castellans and with 1k+ men. You cant really expect to be able to hit into 1k men and 60/60 cast and only lose 30 troops...

The problem is not with the troop kills, but with the extremely high cost of the commander, the amount of losses inflicted just to get 1 piece of the commander is ridiculous.

• benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) Posts: 222AU1
    If you think about it though, the royal capitals are actual defences, castellans and with 1k+ men. You cant really expect to be able to hit into 1k men and 60/60 cast and only lose 30 troops...

The problem is not with the troop kills, but with the extremely high cost of the commander, the amount of losses inflicted just to get 1 piece of the commander is ridiculous.
    Your right.

But how come one day losses were 40-50 and the next day they were 70-80?
    The losses suddenly increased after update.
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

• hmmmm

I used to get around 45-60 losses sending agians tthem when it first came out with 5 waves....  I farmed them like crazy and moved all my looters over to GE and sent 3 comms constnatly with 5 waves. 

Now I loose 80-90 with 6 waves and using the same comms, both with 120 odd CY in total from GEM's + set bonuses. 

I managed to farm it like crazy the first time and get LOADS of event points then, around 1.2 million in the first 2-3 runs.  I'm struggling this time because of the losses I am only running 2 comms at once so I probably wont finish getting the commander this time around but it is attainable. 

I agree, undeveloped citys have got harder, but it also had to happen from a balance perspective.  upgraded citys are useless to hit, they dont give more individual coins so their is no advantage to hitting them, maybe this is somethign GGE should look into so their was a personal incentive to hit these developed citys as opposed to just farmign lower level citys. 

In reality, this is what we are all doing with this event.  The run of the event doesnt matter worth a damn, the last 5 minutes of the event is what matters.  I'm sorry but its a potato, you cant change the cost of the set either, wont work because people have started to or are just abotu finished the set will be disadvantaged, it isnt meant to be easy to get.  Your meant to have to work for it. 

Beleive me farming a million tokens requires alot of recruiting and alot of hitting toewers to keep coin up while doing it.  If they make it easier all of sa sudden thats just bollocks for those that are putting all their efforts in at the moment to get the comm. 
  • If you think about it though, the royal capitals are actual defences, castellans and with 1k+ men. You cant really expect to be able to hit into 1k men and 60/60 cast and only lose 30 troops...

they added 20-30 courtyard to the casts 

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,815GB1
    Becasue GGE totally screwd the fight calcs up when they launched the event it was supposed to be the same as hitting a normal castle with 1000 def troops in it.  But it was nothing like that.  Either its supposed to be a farming event where they make it weak like a normal tower, or if its supposed to be a proper castle that you build up and can eventually defend like you would any other castle, ie one day get it to say 3000 defenders and 100% CY, so its hard to beat no matter what comm you hit it with  If its supposed to be a proper castle, then there is no chance you could hit 1000 defenders and expect just 30 losses no matter what comm you hit with.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Becasue GGE totally screwd the fight calcs up when they launched the event it was supposed to be the same as hitting a normal castle with 1000 def troops in it.  But it was nothing like that.  Either its supposed to be a farming event where they make it weak like a normal tower, or if its supposed to be a proper castle that you build up and can eventually defend like you would any other castle, ie one day get it to say 3000 defenders and 100% CY, so its hard to beat no matter what comm you hit it with  If its supposed to be a proper castle, then there is no chance you could hit 1000 defenders and expect just 30 losses no matter what comm you hit with.

Yeah, screwing up seems to be GGE's best trait 

• Now I loose 80-90 with 6 waves and using the same comms, both with 120 odd CY in total from GEM's + set bonuses. 
    I'd be happy for 80-90 losses, i use 4 waves and lose between 120-180 troops a hit, so an extra 2 waves thats a reasonable amount of troops lost for 6 waves, but my CY is only around 50% bonus.
  • Well, with the extra courtyard bonus, shouldn't the attacker get glory????? It's supposed to be a real castle thing and you can put glory flags on, but no glory. @CM Arcanine
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,815GB1
    what is annoying if you use auto fill it used the tools that have glory bonus on them first which is particularly annoying given you cant get glory from these attacks!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • what is annoying if you use auto fill it used the tools that have glory bonus on them first which is particularly annoying given you cant get glory from these attacks!
    oh yes special the ones you get from foreign invasion, i think they fixed it now, i tried auto fill and it didnt use a single tool

• Pallu (IN1)Pallu (IN1) Posts: 569
    Alliance cities should give glory. 
    A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

• Alliance cities should give glory. 
    You mean those same cities which have an infinite supply of defenders that can be hit over and over again with minimum losses? Nope.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • On french server if you attack a strong alliance capital you normaly loose 150 to 200 if you have really strong commander and good attack tactic and some noob will loose their entire army, some people decide to attack the capital of my alliance and our record is to beat 2840 horor  with 1800 deff !

(good com but shitty attacker) 
    Kingab11 = Gabriel
    Membre de "Espoirs de la Communauté"
    Trésorier - Consultant en développement Stratégique des Cogneurs Libres 

edited 22.08.2016
    You mean those same cities which have an infinite supply of defenders that can be hit over and over again with minimum losses? Nope.
    If there going to give the same losses  as an FC of about the same size?

Yes they should.

Either that or make the commander 1/3 the cost, or add some reasonably priced rewards. (the Royal capital deco is overpriced af)

• Alliance cities should give glory. 
    If there going to give the same losses or more as an FC of about the same size?

Yes they should. 
    Introducing glory to alliance cities would devalue glory even more.

All those small alliances with zero city upgrades will be easy pickings and insane amounts of glory will be easily reached during the alliance city event.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
    edited 27.08.2016
    If there going to give the same losses or more as an FC of about the same size?

Yes they should. 
    Introducing glory to alliance cities would devalue glory even more.

All those small alliances with zero city upgrades will be easy pickings and insane amounts of glory will be easily reached during the alliance city event.
    Yes, but this will encourage GGE to actually fix the event.

Make them real castles with 200-300 average losses and give us x10 the amount of coins we're receiving, or else forget glory and make them reasonably weak, so that the event is actually worth it.

unless you're a ruby buyer at the $20-$30 a week range and playing 3 hours a day, or a time whale playing 8 hours a day, the royal capital equipment is literally impossible. It would take years for you to save up that much at the current rate.

Lets say you can do 25 hits at 80 losses a hit. That's 2000 troops. Let's just say they are berimond troops. Thats 270k coins. 

And you earned.... 50k coins, 1/13 of what you need for just the hero of the royal capital set. 

That means just for getting the hero, if you did 25 hits each 2-3 day royal capital event, it would take you about 6 months to get the hero.

Screw that. 

Save up high end glory banners and mass-produce some troops, and on a lot of servers you can easily get the invader. 

And lets just admit it- the Invader set with 3- level 6-8 crtyrd gems along with 1 level 6-8 flank gem is not that much below a Royal Cap commander, for probably 1/50 the work, not to mention getting the glory and other various foreigners rewards you would've earned along the way. 

Sign In to comment.