Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beri Armor

Im posting this in bug section not only to be sure it gets seen, but also because of my annoyance growing after 8 months+

The armor rewards in Beri do not go in any kind of order, I cannot finish the Lion set after 8 months+ of the armor being available.

I had 3 pieces of each set after the first 6 Beri events, then they started repeating armor instead of offering the last 2 pieces. I was finally able to get the Bear weapon to complete that set about a month ago, hoped the Lion Artifact would be coming soon.

Instead a few events ago when the artifacts (which come up very seldom) were up for grabs our alliance was on Bear side again. Today, just a cpl events later the artifacts are up again, and guess what? We are on Bear side again!!!

This is beyond annoying now, waiting months and months for a chance to win something that should have come up 3x by now. I, along with many others work hard in those events to put those sets together, not to mention any money spent to face this frustration. Please find a way to get these pieces offered to people who havent seen them, and start running that armor in a cycle for those still putting sets together.

Thank You

Comments

• CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey @DHDF22 (US1),

Cheers for your suggestion about the rotation of sets. It's not actually a bug, so I'm going to move it to the ideas and suggestions section, I hope you don't mind.

I do get where you're coming from, but it's basically a matter of balance. The game tries to place larger alliances and players of varying strength on opposite sides of Berimond, so that the battle is a bit fairer. Which side you get placed on is dependent on who joins at what time, which I agree, can be very frustrating. We'll see what we can do for the future!

Thanks again,

Steve.
  • DHDF22 (US1)DHDF22 (US1) Posts: 452
    edited 12.08.2016
    Hey @DHDF22 (US1),

Cheers for your suggestion about the rotation of sets. It's not actually a bug, so I'm going to move it to the ideas and suggestions section, I hope you don't mind.

I do get where you're coming from, but it's basically a matter of balance. The game tries to place larger alliances and players of varying strength on opposite sides of Berimond, so that the battle is a bit fairer. Which side you get placed on is dependent on who joins at what time, which I agree, can be very frustrating. We'll see what we can do for the future!

Thanks again,

Steve.
    Thanks @CM Arcanine

A fairly simple idea then for the rare times we really need a certain piece of armor on other side (I've tried this already and it doesn't work yet) Is to allow a player to jump to an alliance on the other side of Beri before they actually enter the map. As it stands we still end up on original side of Beri from old alliance.

I understand your need for balance, and dev's may think this could lead to big players all ganging up on one side...only thing is, its set up where nobody wins Beri as it is (Impossible to get to capital) and nobody really cares who "wins" lol.

This ability to jump alliances to start event would only be useful to those trying to make the set, jump to an alliance that is getting a needed piece.

Thanks Steve
Sign In to comment.