Selling Eqp and heros

I find it a real pain when I win something that's not really needed, any chance of having something in battle report that allows you to sell item ???

Like this

http://prntscr.com/c3k29e

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,813GB1
    Even better if there was a default setting to automatically sell certain colour items, ie so anything less than legendary / Unique is automatically sold.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,713GB1
    Would be cool if they added some check boxes, so you could choose which quality you want to sell and keep.
    Let's say i want to sell all rare and legendary but keep all the epic items. (Just an example.)

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Martok (HIS1)Martok (HIS1) Posts: 66HIS1
    I think the idea to automatically sell anything below a certain grade would be best.

I got fed up trying to smithy it all in my smithy ages ago, so now anything less than legendary gets sold anyway.
    It is a real pain having to constantly clear out the equipment store after every few tower hits.
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey @marc58 (GB1),

Thanks for the suggestion! I've brought it up with the team, and it's something that we'll definitely consider. I can't promise it'll have the highest priority, but it's something small that would benefit you guys a lot, and we'd like to try and include it eventually.

All the best,

Steve.
  • @CM_Arcanine - I have suggested previously that the sell equipment box in the equipment screen is replicated in the smithing screen as well so we do not have to go to each type before selling. I think this would complement this suggestion nicely.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) Posts: 836GB1
    Hey @marc58 (GB1),

Thanks for the suggestion! I've brought it up with the team, and it's something that we'll definitely consider. I can't promise it'll have the highest priority, but it's something small that would benefit you guys a lot, and we'd like to try and include it eventually.

All the best,

Steve.
    Thanks for looking
Sign In to comment.