We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Proposals for attack horns

Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 474NL1
Being very unhappy with the new attack horns without visible countdown timer (when I'm busy setting my defense I don't have a spare mouse pointer to hover over that attack horn to see how many seconds I have left...), I'd like to collect some opinions on these alternatives.

A. Old attack horns covering important information.
B. Smaller horns on the left (with countdown timer).
C. Smaller horns on the right (with countdown timer).
D. New combined horns (with hidden countdown timer).
E. Any other ideas.

I don't know how to create a poll in the new forum (still prefer the old forum...), so just write your comments below. :)
Wiglema (NL1)
Post edited by Wiglema (NL1) on

Comments

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    :+1:
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    donald trump television celebs jimmy fallon politics

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• I would prefer option B. I can already see that it's on place where you can see the timer well, but it doesn't hide any important information, and that was why they changed the horns in the beginning. So I hope option B will one day make it into the game and replace this stupid horn we have today.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Martok (HIS1)Martok (HIS1) Posts: 66HIS1
    How about simply make the screen turn blue with a small countdown timer out of the way that doesnt hide anything.

If you are the one that is under attack the screen goes red.

The countdown timers could be small and out of the way with the words you or alliance above them to make it easy to read. That way you cant miss the attack coming in, and the countdown timer is easy to read and out of the way.

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 356AU1
    I am quite attached to option B from just looking at the diagram above, but would like to see it on a real screen before I can say definitely. Certainly any of them would be better than the current fanned horns without the countdown timer. It would also be good if the timers could make it onto the defence and attack screens as the new one does now.

It is good having the 3 colours for the different horns, though the green one does tend to get lost in all the green of GE. Perhaps a brighter or darker green or maybe yellow would be more visible.

Regards.
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
Sign In to comment.