Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

bsk vs cg

168»

Comments

• Unfortunately , the way the game is set up means players can hide behind avatars making up the rules as they go.
    In essence you could call it a evolutionary thing however , Children come to mind when I read/see half of the things that happens.
    Its like playground talk. For example. Two groups of children playing in the playground Child A calls another Child D , Child D tells Child F who then calls Child B , Child C doesn't like what they hear so then hits Child D , The teacher notices breaks it up then sends them children to head masters office. 

All the children blame each other and no one them accepts responsibility .

This happens 90% of the time. 

Some players need to grow up. 

For players who are not involved directly - your comments are just hear say and opinions.
    If I remember correctly Germany lost the war and they seem to be doing just fine and if Crimson Guard has lost wars previously they have come back stronger.

As a member involved I hold no grudge with anyone, even at some of the distasteful actions/comments that occurred. 

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Another shell (wave)
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Thankfully , Players are too busy biting the bait in another thread.

Im terrible for it but sometimes silence is golden :P 
    As theres no rules for the game in the sense of win loss and the such.
    Its a bit like a game of football, yeah you can have all the possession , have more corners and throw ins. At the end of the day its the score line that counts.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
  • Team
    Me

Two different things. 

For players who seen my activity within those 3 days.. That cost me. £0.00p - Pretty pleasing.
    We keeping a tally on wars wins/loss?

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:

Ultra - First and Last.
  • edited 24.08.2016
    why ya fcking askign Q and sht in forums when ur in ruins and dont play the game ffs

and if you do play game under other acc post under that acc

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file