Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

bsk vs cg

Comments

• Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
    Cant say bsk arent strong anymore with 2 players gone, yes everyone knows that those players were extreamly good, but they can be somewhat replaced. And just saying, bsk are 3rd in might point rankings... with 49 members,

nuff said
    UK1

• Fenkas (GB1)Fenkas (GB1) Posts: 120
    edited 08.08.2016
    This post is no longer relevant
    Post edited by Fenkas (GB1) on
    Returning player in the bracket L30-L40.
    Works hard in events.
    "King Fenkas the Noble" glory title.
             "Terrible" achieved at L35.
    2nd in PP for my level. In reality, first, seeing as the person ahead of me isn't even on the map lol

CURRENTLY ON A BREAK FROM THE GAME. WILL BE BACK AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND. (ENTRANCE EXAMS)
  • Those reports do tell an interesting story, don't they? The first three screenshots in that list were created in three different accounts - How it is possible for you to have those screenshots without having simultaneous access to all three accounts?

And how can you tell from a screenshot that horrors were wiped? I mean, it's not as if you archived these reports, is it?

Its possible if someone in bsk screenshotted it and sent it to him...
    Returning player in the bracket L30-L40.
    Works hard in events.
    "King Fenkas the Noble" glory title.
             "Terrible" achieved at L35.
    2nd in PP for my level. In reality, first, seeing as the person ahead of me isn't even on the map lol

CURRENTLY ON A BREAK FROM THE GAME. WILL BE BACK AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND. (ENTRANCE EXAMS)
  • Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
    Cant say bsk arent strong anymore with 2 players gone, yes everyone knows that those players were extreamly good, but they can be somewhat replaced. And just saying, bsk are 3rd in might point rankings... with 49 members,

nuff said
    "BSK aren't strong anymore". You're an idiot

IF you read correctly, which you clearly didnt.. i said ,Cant say' which refers to previous comments saying that bsk arent (as) strong anymore, dont think im an idiot, chill out.

UK1

• Xerxes I (GB1)Xerxes I (GB1) GB1 Posts: 128
    lol @HakHat (GB1) why don't you show your personal hits ? got none or the few stupid 4 waver you sent embarrass you ? or you were busy in other accounts ? Have some honour and stop hiding, anyone in the game for more than 4 months could burn you everywhere lol 
    to be honest with you bsheep he was a strong player in the old days and used to wipe good amount of defenders however he left game or so we think but he was quite a hitter
    Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 5 Player when not busy :)
    Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though.
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 30 alliances on the UK server.
    i like that guy ultraflavoured he seemed to have a good diplomatic skills :smile:

Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 5 Player when not busy :)

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though.
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 30 alliances on the UK server.
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Always find it strange that most players who are not in the war. they have the most to say on the matter.
    maybe if the players who talk the talk get involved they might be taken serious. but doubt they will ever
    get involved because they just like to shout on the forum.

And yes I aint in cg v 75 war but I would not comment on something I have not
    been involved with.
  • @HakHat (GB1)

We did the exact same - I am amazed about the sheer excitement it brings to you though.
    Like Christmas morning. I bet events dont bring the same buzz. GoodGame Studios went down the wrong road.

At one stage little old me got to second in Honour list. Which was higher than any current players which was involved in the war.

Good to see your account back active again - Takes skills to be so active.

Was we playing in the same Time Zone ?

~Ultra

Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Whoever took those screenshots that HakHat posted has a red flag.

Click.▼ Click my blue flaming Dragon. It's called Freak Show :)

OKeLbgif
    Always find it strange that most players who are not in the war. they have the most to say on the matter.
    maybe if the players who talk the talk get involved they might be taken serious. but doubt they will ever
    get involved because they just like to shout on the forum.

And yes I aint in cg v 75 war but I would not comment on something I have not
    been involved with.
    maybe some already had wars and know how others hit etc there was a server and so on

http://prntscr.com/c2yxk9

http://prntscr.com/c2yxqc

http://prntscr.com/c2yxun

http://prntscr.com/c2yxyw

http://prntscr.com/c2yy4e

http://prntscr.com/c2yy89

the amount of 6wave full horror hits we held on the wall... LOL

BSK did not do as well by a long shot

Will give props to Lord Ginn who managed to hold one of my hits with my typical , economical , set up  - rarely do players manage to do that.

lets see, you vs ultraflavour the winner will be the one who burns the most :smiley: for the guys who would watch like myself the popcorn is on me lol

• @HakHat (GB1)
    Yeah I have, as its a perfect indicator of how many open gates there was - and how it was a game of Tig mentioned while the war was still active.As to gain honour your need a victory.

As many players are aware within this game.. While at war travel speed is increased and there is ruling on clicks. With that being said many players know how hard it can be to support for such short distances without them.
    (Granted it happened both sides so moral high ground being questioned)

Even at 500 clicks still strategic support was being used only. 

Screenshots of close range hits doesn't really tell a true story. 
    Same with the defenses , both sides had similar ones when the target could be reached.

As Hakhat as mentioned - On lookers can decide how they believe it went down.
    The only full facts are , CG Massed BSK75 first. CG Declared sometime later and BSK75 offered peace or surrender which ever word youd prefer.

Then as its a game. We all move on. Some in better shape than others. With the true winners the ones who have more RVs than they started with , which sure is not me. :P

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
  • @HakHat (GB1)

funny how they are toes castles ... no ?

Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • @HakHat (GB1) Knows we know who he is. Changes nothing except - Breaks the terms and Conditions of the game which are never addressed. 
    BUT
    The thing about being a credible source is you need credibility , the boy who cried wolf is a great example.

If anyone was to take note of my participation - all that just cost time. GGS got nothing from me , Very satisfying - Then I jinx myself and broke my laptop,

I think this story is old now.

Credit where credit is due , but as always you can only respect the respectful. 

Hakhat relishes in his glory and rightly so , but there was a lot more involved.

I am sure we will meet again.

~Ultra 
    Disclaimer:

Ultra - First and Last.
  • @HakHat (GB1)

The rv's in his previous screenies had the blue circles on them which means they're his and they had a red flag which match Toe's flag.

Click.▼ Click my blue flaming Dragon. It's called Freak Show :)

OKeLbgif
  • @HakHat (GB1)

Brilliant spot mate lol
    ​Slider @ en 1

• @HakHat (GB1)

Brilliant spot mate lol
    :D

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Ps @HakHat (GB1)

cover the guards section next time xD

• @HakHat (GB1)
    Slightly dissatisfying if your actually admitting to it. 
    Controlling two accounts on the same breaches the T&Cs of the actual game.
    Even if GoodGame Studios are useless about taking action.

You in effect cheated while at war. Cheating to win is rather distasteful and in my opinion shows up the players who played hard and fair. 
    That would apply to all games I participate in.

Nice castle names though. GoodGame Studios are grateful.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:

Ultra - First and Last.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file