Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ArmyOfDarkness - Recruiting.

Comments

• I wanna join!
    Proud War Marshal of IdleBane @USA 1
  • Good job on recruitment and capping RT's, Easily one of my fav alliances, but doesnt beat Wizards or Camelot Beasts, beats Army of Brethan aka merger with Dominus
  • This just goes to show that this war is nothing to fear, and nor is KoN. Anybody interested should shoot a message to leadership.

@Cormyria (US1) If you have a problem with me, then you message me. Don't go whining to sadness and ruin a recruitment thread.

Proud member of AoD
  • I had checked out the USA server a few times in the days of AOD and HIVE and TC and all that stuff but never really played or got into the politics or things, I was an INT 1 player at the time. So I can't really defend or attack a side here. 

I will say this: 

It doesn't really matter who AoD was or who Sadness was at this point. I think the only reason he named his alliance AoD was because he has his roots there even more so than with KoN.

Me and Sadness have our differences... too many to count, but he is fighting the same alliance that he had years of loyalty to. He has made a huge step further.

He isn't really trying to remake AoD I don't think, he is just open to having fellow AoD members join him in fighting the Tyrannical KoN.

I personally would love to see a name change as he is holding on to something from way back in the past, and he is making a new legacy.

But just wanted to clarify that he isn't really trying to rebuild AOD, just has the name and is forming a new MISC ally to fight KoN.

Maybe he will try and officially rebuild AoD when the war is done, idk. But don't think he is right now. 
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • hmmm  :*

• @LegendarySama (ASIA1) am I about to reunite with my brother again?

AoD is exciiiiteeddddd
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• @LegendarySama (ASIA1) am I about to reunite with my brother again?

AoD is exciiiiteeddddd
    Whats taking so long? hit me with an invite then  ;)
  • How are you guys doing in US1?
  • Still recruiting!

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Sadness, Did you block me?
  • Sadness, Did you block me?
    yeahp. It's been a nice quiet 5 months.

• lolz well I have some serious things to say, that I do not want broadcasted across the forums for all the trolls to hear.
  • If you don't mind unblocking me for a few that'll be great.
  • lolz well I have some serious things to say, that I do not want broadcasted across the forums for all the trolls to hear.
    Funny, I thought the people that lie about having cancer were classified as trolls. Maybe I was wrong though.

Proud member of AoD
  • I am willing to join your clan if i receive 100 diamonds
  • We're now 27 strong!

War DOES NOT MEAN there won't be growth. It simply means more castles to farm for res.

• We're now 27 strong!

War DOES NOT MEAN there won't be growth. It simply means more castles to farm for res.
    Much Truth, Very Agreed, WOW

#DogeMemes4Life

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • 31 Strong.

AoD will be accepting branches, declarations of friendship, and gifts of shells in the near future. If you're looking for a family, friend, or are feeling generous hit up either me or Terminus in game.

AoD News: New officers and deputies step in, oldies step out.

We've had a change up of rankings. I love neurotic heart and soul but his real life comes first. Sad to say he has okayed being stepped down and moved around throughout AoD. Terminus and Trajen have stepped up the plate of being my Deputies, and they're doing a damn fine job. Neuro will be back on the job, but sadly for AoD not anytime soon. Time to test new mettle.

5 new members? Yesterday AoD procured 5 new members, all of which are active and love the alliance after a few mere hours of entry. AoD is prospering and growing, even in the face of a failed mass attack from Wrath and FKnVendetta. Good try guys but we've all got firecasts.

Diplomacy Update:

Looking like great allies so far. Shoutout to New Hope and Potatoes for being very kind to us today. We got a lot of nice pms :)

That's it for today, and remember, STILL RECRUITING!

• Proud to have a NAA with AOD :)
    Diaper Boy @USA

(╯°□°)╯Lets Partai! (╯°□°)╯  
    Proud member of SF OUTLAWS

• To address any questions AoD would like to put out a statement regarding recent forum escapades by our allies against our enemies, that happened to de-volve into jabbing from not one, but two sides.

Fighting in the server war on a side does not mean you represent the side, unless you are of it or it's family. What do I mean? Say you do not like the Misc, however you dislike KoN even more - As members of AoD  you are still fighting KoN and you are not necessarily Miscers. Do not let misrepresentation intimidate you from entering the server war.

Yes, some of what was said to our enemies by our allies can be perceived as harsh, or by many, deserved. Yes, there was a great amount of lopsidedness in the debate. Nobody ever said war was fair nor kind.

AoD is an always will be AoD. We are ALLIED to The MISC because they treat us with respect. We are allied to TFT and MISC U for the same reasons. However, this does not make us  MISC. AoD is it's own being. It is separate, but valued in the war. Yes, we do take trips to Misc U to restock, but again - and I stress this point to those of you who are still unsure, we are Independent. We are not a sub. We are a supportive ally. When our allies mass, we participate. When they are in need of resources, we participate. That's simply how it is. It is War. Do not let familial ties get in the way of a good fight.

Good Day,

-Sadness

Sorry I had to repost this again after some people thought twice about entering. Also to those who seem to think we're some kind of Sub Alliance.

Sign In to comment.